The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2022, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10497 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitarr View Post
golden mile tower
not sure got girls or not
B1

DMAX at Golden Mile Tower
I thought DMAX got caught up in the KTV cluster last year and was forced to close down by the authorities?

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 02-03-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
golden mile tower
not sure got girls or not
B1

DMAX at Golden Mile Tower
Golden Mile Tower got couple of pubs. Urban bistro, club lush, etc. Confirm got gals me walk past see many gals enter and exit.
Old 05-03-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 3
bbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
mind sharing where is this back alley at, curious if there are other girls?
Old 05-03-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Singapore KTV too expensive and not worth it. I will explore overseas and see how.
Old 06-03-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Singapore KTV too expensive and not worth it. I will explore overseas and see how.
you are right, i stay away from any bistro or ktv for so long since covid.
I dont want to be carrot. My head is stil very clear what is value for money.

Hahahaa

Unless u drive big cars and many money to throw plus u very bored with life without showing off your riches.. then go by all means.

Old 06-03-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

This type of thai girl i like

LOL

Old 06-03-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
you are right, i stay away from any bistro or ktv for so long since covid.
I dont want to be carrot. My head is stil very clear what is value for money.

Hahahaa

Unless u drive big cars and many money to throw plus u very bored with life without showing off your riches.. then go by all means.

Bro, you know why these people are rich? Cause they never spend their money at all. They will use company money or other money from other sources to fund their Ktv activities and gain businesses or profit out of it. Rich people are the smartest. They never pay for anything. Only losers at the bottom paid for everything used by the rich haha.

The thing is those rich people on the surface spend a lot. However, they never really touch their own money and in the long run, they are richer and richer and still get to have all the fun. Those losers on the poor side keep on paying and paying till the gaps between them is getting even wider.

Didn't you notice? A lot of such KTV supporters are actually poor people. After spending one time, their whole month no money already. They still saying is ok just to make up for their sorry ego. If they don't go spend like this, they scare people laugh at them or doubt their spending ability. Because of ego, the vicious cycle continues again and again. Inflating everything. Look at the prices now. Is it even worth it? Rich people who are the smartest can clearly notice that this is not a good investment at all. If they ever go, of course they will only go if they are not using their own money.
Old 06-03-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

yup very true
You summarised everything
Old 07-03-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Bro, you know why these people are rich? Cause they never spend their money at all. They will use company money or other money from other sources to fund their Ktv activities and gain businesses or profit out of it. Rich people are the smartest. They never pay for anything. Only losers at the bottom paid for everything used by the rich haha.

Didn't you notice? A lot of such KTV supporters are actually poor people. After spending one time, their whole month no money already. They still saying is ok just to make up for their sorry ego. If they don't go spend like this, they scare people laugh at them or doubt their spending ability. Because of ego, the vicious cycle continues again and again. Inflating everything. Look at the prices now. Is it even worth it? Rich people who are the smartest can clearly notice that this is not a good investment at all. If they ever go, of course they will only go if they are not using their own money.
Cool down bro. There is more to the story than mere general comparisons, & is unhealthy to all. Do allow me to share a story on comparisons

There was once a beautiful princess in the kingdom, & the king invited all suitors rich or peasant to vie for her marriage & inheritance of his kingdom. Many came, & were subjected to all kinds of test - scholarly, martial arts, leadership, etc. Finally, only 2 men passed the tests. The king then told them the final test is to find the most exotic edible fruits from his vast kingdom. The two men then set out to the far reaches.

The 1st man returned with a strawberry from the edge of the northern territories & presented to the King. He held in his hand & then told him the final test for each suitor-rich or peasant, is if he can stand the pain being shafted up the ass with this strawberry, as leadership often entails pain-physical & mental. The peasant agreed.

He cried out in tears as the strawberry was shafted into his ass, held down by the soldiers, but soon his cries turned to laughter as he saw his competitor- a prince- who returned from the southern territories with the king of fruits - spikey durian, happily sauntering in thinking he won the test...

Point is - rich or poor have their concerns & worries too. The average salaryman worries about his monthly salary, but the boss worries about securing work orders & payment for ALL staff, or else he has to close down, lose his investments, his savings & even credibility to everyone-family, loved ones, relatives, friends & society.

Expense account is a fact, but not necessarily covers everything. If a boss fails to maintain a sustainable bank account, but spends it all on entertainment, it's only a matter of time before the company collapses.

Let it be made clear - entertainment in Spore is NOT just for the rich. Even the rich knows that they can't spend EVERYNITE in entertainment, even with a accountable to accountants expense account, let alone their own money.

Furthermore, there are pitfalls, KC traps that can impoverise the rich if they are not careful.

The main reason for most men to visit entertainment night spots is to release stress - from nagging & overload of work from bosses or wives. HOWEVER NOT everynite a person will suffer stress, thus there is no need to go & spend all time in the fantasy nite life.

Even once a month is good enough, to release it all on a binge, will not hurt the wallet for the average salaryman, then return refresh mentally to work and family. It's the same for all men - rich or average.

The nitelife entertainment is a fantasy, & will always be a fantasy, to be just away from everything, to be surrounding by close friends, drinks to relax, appreciative beautiful gals eyeing your wallet for services rendered only, to see & feel, & be free for just one night per month, a life of what one can be - rich or average - be appreciated. We men are all brothers, laugh & bleed the same.

But in the end, when one wakes up, realities return. No Human is an Emperor with a harem. Each has responsibilities, even an Emperor, for family and work, that which enable us to survive. Work hard & smart, & play smart too. Do not hurt anyone or be hurt by anyone..

Old 08-03-2022, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Bangbang11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried a girl name Sumi ? Have been looking for her syt with dimples.
Old 08-03-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Well said bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
Cool down bro. There is more to the story than mere general comparisons, & is unhealthy to all. Do allow me to share a story on comparisons

There was once a beautiful princess in the kingdom, & the king invited all suitors rich or peasant to vie for her marriage & inheritance of his kingdom. Many came, & were subjected to all kinds of test - scholarly, martial arts, leadership, etc. Finally, only 2 men passed the tests. The king then told them the final test is to find the most exotic edible fruits from his vast kingdom. The two men then set out to the far reaches.

The 1st man returned with a strawberry from the edge of the northern territories & presented to the King. He held in his hand & then told him the final test for each suitor-rich or peasant, is if he can stand the pain being shafted up the ass with this strawberry, as leadership often entails pain-physical & mental. The peasant agreed.

He cried out in tears as the strawberry was shafted into his ass, held down by the soldiers, but soon his cries turned to laughter as he saw his competitor- a prince- who returned from the southern territories with the king of fruits - spikey durian, happily sauntering in thinking he won the test...

Point is - rich or poor have their concerns & worries too. The average salaryman worries about his monthly salary, but the boss worries about securing work orders & payment for ALL staff, or else he has to close down, lose his investments, his savings & even credibility to everyone-family, loved ones, relatives, friends & society.

Expense account is a fact, but not necessarily covers everything. If a boss fails to maintain a sustainable bank account, but spends it all on entertainment, it's only a matter of time before the company collapses.

Let it be made clear - entertainment in Spore is NOT just for the rich. Even the rich knows that they can't spend EVERYNITE in entertainment, even with a accountable to accountants expense account, let alone their own money.

Furthermore, there are pitfalls, KC traps that can impoverise the rich if they are not careful.

The main reason for most men to visit entertainment night spots is to release stress - from nagging & overload of work from bosses or wives. HOWEVER NOT everynite a person will suffer stress, thus there is no need to go & spend all time in the fantasy nite life.

Even once a month is good enough, to release it all on a binge, will not hurt the wallet for the average salaryman, then return refresh mentally to work and family. It's the same for all men - rich or average.

The nitelife entertainment is a fantasy, & will always be a fantasy, to be just away from everything, to be surrounding by close friends, drinks to relax, appreciative beautiful gals eyeing your wallet for services rendered only, to see & feel, & be free for just one night per month, a life of what one can be - rich or average - be appreciated. We men are all brothers, laugh & bleed the same.

But in the end, when one wakes up, realities return. No Human is an Emperor with a harem. Each has responsibilities, even an Emperor, for family and work, that which enable us to survive. Work hard & smart, & play smart too. Do not hurt anyone or be hurt by anyone..

Old 08-03-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

just realise minah ktv at jln besar open after hours.LOL
Old 08-03-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Cool Re: KTV Kakis

Old 08-03-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

instagram online download for computer
Old 08-03-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
just realise minah ktv at jln besar open after hours.LOL
Bro PM place leh

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1