The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexterbbbj View Post
FR G20
BBBJ strong suction
FJ
Strong in missionary
Strong doggy
Overall
Good bonk
RTF may be
this is a rar fr for g20... bte, she gives really good massage
Old 31-03-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
then u better hope that u r the first customer for the day, else ...
she got shower after every customer one....right ?

but to suck cheongster cock without shower first.....wow...i am not sure man. if i want my regular to do that without shower there....i will at least shower first and keep my cock in tip top clean condition before visiting.
Old 31-03-2017, 01:11 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post

but to suck cheongster cock without shower first.....wow...i am not sure man. if i want my regular to do that without shower there....i will at least shower first and keep my cock in tip top clean condition before visiting.
She will give regular customer special treatment

But even if she give special treatment, guys please don't announce to the whole world lei, please don't spoilt market.... wait she get scolding by OKT or worst get warning from immigration how?
Old 31-03-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
She will give regular customer special treatment

But even if she give special treatment, guys please don't announce to the whole world lei, please don't spoilt market.... wait she get scolding by OKT or worst get warning from immigration how?
if those who got BBBJed by G13 without shower is first time visit, then it's not that special. It's just her specialty.
Old 31-03-2017, 01:35 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if those who got BBBJed by G13 without shower is first time visit, then it's not that special. It's just her specialty.
I meant as a message to the others, because she will give other kind of special treatment, i visited her many time and she gave other services as well but of course i will not say as I don't want to spoil her rice bowl
Old 31-03-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

55 same same, me think like u, that's why i always insist to àap náam gòn

Quote:
I meant as a message to the others, because she will give other kind of special treatment, i visited her many time and she gave other services as well but of course i will not say as I don't want to spoil her rice bowl
i foresee she will have many regulars soon , btw she knows about sammyboy (okt/bf tell?) so don't be surprised if she asks u about this website.
Old 31-03-2017, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
i foresee she will have many regulars soon , btw she knows about sammyboy (okt/bf tell?) so don't be surprised if she asks u about this website.
She already have alot of regulars, everytime i book her (Be it the 1st customer at 12noon or i book at around 5pm timing), after i finish my 1 hr session with her, she will have another customer waiting outside the house

Sometimes when i come out, i will see 3 guys waiting for her, hahaha

She did told me sometime she serve some demanding customer, because some did not get special treatment and complain to her or the OKT like how come she never provide this or that, SBF put she got do what! Thats why she also abit scared serve customers who booked her 1st time and read SBF
Old 31-03-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
wah bro, what kind of special services ? CIM ? Anal ? can PM me

no wonder here so many tirak war....all got some form of specials.....
Old 31-03-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 22
luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold

G9 going back soon. After song kran. Sad.
Old 01-04-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvit View Post
G9 going back soon. After song kran. Sad.
OMG! This is bad! I dun have time these few days! Wonderful wonderful sex with her.
Anyone knows if others are also leaving? G28? This is bad! This the time of the year for Thais.
Old 01-04-2017, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
OMG! This is bad! I dun have time these few days! Wonderful wonderful sex with her.
Anyone knows if others are also leaving? G28? This is bad! This the time of the year for Thais.
Songkran doesn't mean all of them will go back , however to be sure check with the OKT or your fav WL and ask when is her last day

WL need to fufil a time period, they cannot suka suka because holiday than go back, once they leave SG it will be very hard for them to come back again, that is why they tolerate and work for 1-2 years, earn big money only than go back thailand and enjoy life

Some WL / FL treat their Job very seriously, after SG they will continue working in other countries (EG. Malaysia, Korea, Hong Kong) until they are old.... than they retire
Old 01-04-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

After my session with G13 last week, one side of my balls felt funny few days ago. I was quite concerned about the feeling so i googgled and it could be STD related. I certainly hope it's not.

Anyone who visited her has the same symptoms ? just checking cos you guys say she quite commando.
Old 01-04-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Songkran doesn't mean all of them will go back , however to be sure check with the OKT or your fav WL and ask when is her last day

WL need to fufil a time period, they cannot suka suka because holiday than go back, once they leave SG it will be very hard for them to come back again, that is why they tolerate and work for 1-2 years, earn big money only than go back thailand and enjoy life

Some WL / FL treat their Job very seriously, after SG they will continue working in other countries (EG. Malaysia, Korea, Hong Kong) until they are old.... than they retire
Last year, a few of my RTF said "next year"
(Which is 2017)
How time flies! It suddenly dawn on me and that's why I panicked! . OMG now already April.
For the Viets, some RTF left after CNY.
Old 01-04-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ultimatewknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
After my session with G13 last week, one side of my balls felt funny few days ago. I was quite concerned about the feeling so i googgled and it could be STD related. I certainly hope it's not.

Anyone who visited her has the same symptoms ? just checking cos you guys say she quite commando.
Bro what happened....let me see
Old 01-04-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatewknight View Post
Bro what happened....let me see
lol u want to see his balls ??

Quote:

wow not good news cos i want to kiv her, so no other girl(s) after g13? take care.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1