The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2010, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
in other words, no more CRAZY flowers. Kekeke. And... I have never heard such a touching 谢词 from 下档 Singer.

Honestly bros, I was also kinda touched with 丫丫's bold words. Looks like bro DYBJ is 100% right on differentiating the demons versus the humans - your prediction damn zun zun. This rookie rook has lots to learn from you, the master newbie noob. heh heh heh

BTW after finishing 5 bottles that night, I still have 6 bottles left at DC! Lets book another date for a boys' nitey nite out.
My most heartiest congratulations to both YY and you my dear Master Rookie Rook.
It was a night i wouldnt forget, even my BY was having a ball, especially the kissing contest...hahahahahaha which we WON!!!!!!

Was really nice to see the Grand Master WarBird after such a long time wif his new lil toy, kudos & congrats Master Warbird, i can see you've got your hands FULL in many areas hahahahaha

Quote:
Looks like bro DYBJ is 100% right on differentiating the demons versus the humans - your prediction damn zun zun.
Like i always preach bro, to win & understand them, you must 1st think like them!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 14-03-2010, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
My most heartiest congratulations to both YY and you my dear Master Rookie Rook.
It was a night i wouldnt forget, even my BY was having a ball, especially the kissing contest...hahahahahaha which we WON!!!!!!

Was really nice to see the Grand Master WarBird after such a long time wif his new lil toy, kudos & congrats Master Warbird, i can see you've got your hands FULL in many areas hahahahaha

Like i always preach bro, to win & understand them, you must 1st think like them!
My most esteemed Mr. Austin,

Ths for all ur advice n guidance.

Amazing! You hv accomplished in actual deeds what many gurus n mentors in Gotham r merely writing abt. If I had not read dozens n dozens of books n newsletters, I would not believe what u hv done is even possible. In fact, over 99% of men r clueless, hehehe.

Yes, we must 1st think like them if we ever hope to win n understand them.

As for KK, I presuppose that she will become sexually addicted to n fall deeply in love w/ me. If she doesn't, I will consider it a temporary interruption. I just need to work harder to become a real October Man, hahaha.

Ths again!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 14-03-2010, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
As for KK, I presuppose that she will become sexually addicted to n fall deeply in love w/ me. If she doesn't, I will consider it a temporary interruption. I just need to work harder to become a real October Man, hahaha.
Bro WB
Hi Bro WB,

After the COS you gave her... she is definitely fixated with you. Have a nice trip back to Gotham. Please come back soon and continue posting your salivating accounts of conquests.

Take care and cheers.
Old 14-03-2010, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
othniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The DC dancers have all went back and heard that YY will be coming back too but no longer as a dancer/ singer but to meet her bf...

Last Friday night was pretty amazing! Heard that the last group of dancers had a maximum amount of $5K hang on them but this time round, the stake hs risen!

The least, was $5k while the maximum was $20k! With that amount, you can imagine how many singers were jealous of the only one who had the $20K. YY was the one who got it! Really amazing!

What's interesting was the reaction of some of the singers. Their eyes were wide open and some even sulk when the $20K flower was placed on YY..

I also noticed something among the dancers. In fact, only one dancer was looking pretty smug. She did not get the biggest flower yet from observation, she was like trying to show off to other dancers that she got $10K.

Good thing was that Yu'er and Qiqi had at least $5K for their last show at DC. Else, that smug dancer will surely try to show off... Sigh...
Old 15-03-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by othniel View Post
The DC dancers have all went back and heard that YY will be coming back too but no longer as a dancer/ singer but to meet her bf...

Last Friday night was pretty amazing! Heard that the last group of dancers had a maximum amount of $5K hang on them but this time round, the stake hs risen!
I believe it was the first batch, where the biggest flower was a $5K with some smaller flowers.

YY was hung $3K during the first dance item and $22K for the Show Finale. Total for the night as a dancer was $25K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by othniel View Post
The least, was $5k while the maximum was $20k! With that amount, you can imagine how many singers were jealous of the only one who had the $20K. YY was the one who got it! Really amazing!

What's interesting was the reaction of some of the singers. Their eyes were wide open and some even sulk when the $20K flower was placed on YY..

I also noticed something among the dancers. In fact, only one dancer was looking pretty smug. She did not get the biggest flower yet from observation, she was like trying to show off to other dancers that she got $10K.

Good thing was that Yu'er and Qiqi had at least $5K for their last show at DC. Else, that smug dancer will surely try to show off... Sigh...
Xiao Ya got $10K - me no comments about this one cos do not know her that well.

MINA also got $10K of flower but she is a very nice gal, jovial and very energetic. Thus I believe you may not be referring to her, no?

Anyway, this 3rd batch of dancers are really amazing! Surpasses all expectations, and everyone set history with Finale flower takings as well as total earnings.

Best
LDH

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 15-03-2010, 10:24 PM
Samster

besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Hi Bro WB,

I am planning a trip to your Fav BY birth place.
Can you ask if she has any Chio Jie Meis to intro whilst there?
Cheers.
Old 16-03-2010, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
I hv a much better idea. Move to China!! It'll be very easy in China to BY very pretty 1st yr uni students. If u want younger ones, go for high school gals! You'll be spoilt for choice! Xiamen, Wuhan n Dalian would be ideal cities...cheap some more, ya.

I'll post my FR as soon as I sample some of these young pussies, OK?
Bro WB,

Waiting for you to come over! Remember to give me a call when you do!

And please, I do not have the tongue of a serpent, so do not ask me to be your 媒婆!

Last edited by chenzong; 16-03-2010 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Additional points.
Old 16-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Samster

HI Bro WB,

Just a few days ago, I received a call from an ex-KTV girl who is married here.
She quit the scene when her BF proposed to her.

Despite the fact that her royal highness is in town, we met up and......

I was quite surprised when she told me that her husband is often tired and not want sex... how can he not want ... she is tall and beautiful and have great breasts (D cup).

Kind of guilty that I bonked somebody's wife !

Anyway, her royal highness will be leaving soon and BY will be back soon!!!
Old 17-03-2010, 02:27 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
After the COS you gave her... she is definitely fixated with you. Have a nice trip back to Gotham. Please come back soon and continue posting your salivating accounts of conquests...............
Hi bro besafe,

No, mere fixation or even severe addiction is not good enough anymore. I'm gunning for total domination of her body n heart, hehehe.

Quote:
I am planning a trip to your Fav BY birth place.
Can you ask if she has any Chio Jie Meis to intro whilst there?
Are u talking abt Fuzhou area in Fujian? When will u be there? GG is a Fuzhou gal, but she is in Shanghai now.

You really dun need intro for ST. Just go to a high end KTV n u will be spoilt for choice.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Waiting for you to come over! Remember to give me a call when you do!

And please, I do not have the tongue of a serpent, so do not ask me to be your 媒婆!
Hi bro chenzong,

I'll come very soon!

Hahaha...it's not derogatory when we refer to a certain person as having the tongue of a serpent. It could be used for a noble cause. It's the same as gift of gab.

I wish u would continue narration of ur wonderful story...

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Just a few days ago, I received a call from an ex-KTV girl who is married here.
She quit the scene when her BF proposed to her.

Despite the fact that her royal highness is in town, we met up and......

I was quite surprised when she told me that her husband is often tired and not want sex... how can he not want ... she is tall and beautiful and have great breasts (D cup).

Kind of guilty that I bonked somebody's wife !

Anyway, her royal highness will be leaving soon and BY will be back soon!!!
Ths for sharing ur experience. More details would be greatly appreciated. Did u bonk her FOC?

According to some newsletters, if a man can't give his partner COS, she is likely to stray n put his life at risk! Therefore, the ability to give a woman COS is a matter of life n death!!

.................................................. .................................................. ..............
Greetings to all esteemed samsters from Gotham city!

I always ask my BAO-ee when she will get a visit from her big auntie. Two main reasons. Firstly, I want to know when her pussy will not be available. Secondly, a good % of gals r most wet, most eager to hv sex n most easily orgasmic several days before n for a no of days following her ovulation (or shedding of an ovum or egg). Of course there r some gals who r easily orgasmic anytime anywhere, totally unrelated to ovulation.

Regardless of the length of a woman's menstrual cycle, ovulation ALWAYS occurs 14 days before the onset of the next period.

The day before I left for Gotham, I had a session w/ KK. It was fortuitous that she had her ovulation either that very day or the day before. She was dripping wet! She didn't just moan, but had screams of pleasure. She would scream every time I gave her a deep thrust...later even sucking on her nipple would cause her to scream n scream. I got very aroused n sexcited n kept pumping hard, trying to rock her bottom so to speak..for a good 25-30 min. I was sweating profusely, felt my heart racing n reluctantly shot my load. My heart rate was over 160! I literally couldn't stand up for over 5 min.

What is curious is that she doesn't remember her screams. She has denied that in the past as well. 我不叫床不表示我没有高潮, 我非常舒服. 我从来不叫床.

Before the FJ, I gave her a massage. I told her to relax n breathe deeply so that her brain would be in the Alpha state. I then talked to her softly n slowly in 3rd person. You're very relaxed, safe...u love X da ge deeply(me)...X da ge loves u too n will give u intense pleasures u hv never experienced before n will never experience w/ any other men...you will...

These NLP n covert hypnotic techniques can be very powerful in deepening her addiction to me.

BTW, I'm learning abt the secret "October Man Method" n will see how effective n powerful it is. I need more practice. KK is merely my 1st guinea pig. GG will be my 2nd. To my way of thinking, it's a matter of life n death, I'll leave no stone unturned...

Ths for reading n hv a great day!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 17-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Samster

Did u bonk her FOC?

Bro WB[/QUOTE]

Yes !
I did buy her a small gift though.
Old 17-03-2010, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BTW, I'm learning abt the secret "October Man Method" n will see how effective n powerful it is. I need more practice. KK is merely my 1st guinea pig. GG will be my 2nd. To my way of thinking, it's a matter of life n death, I'll leave no stone unturned...

Bro WB
well well.. this is interesting. I see you have ventured into the exotic realm..

The sequence is truly exciting on paper. I came across it 3 years back, only bothered about the pool pattern..

Guess I should put out the old file and explore further.. kekeke

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 18-03-2010, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Did u bonk her FOC?

Bro WB

Yes !
I did buy her a small gift though.
Hi bro besafe,

Good for u! You must be a Natural, hehehe. Now give her COS n make her addicted to u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
well well.. this is interesting. I see you have ventured into the exotic realm..

The sequence is truly exciting on paper. I came across it 3 years back, only bothered about the pool pattern..

Guess I should put out the old file and explore further.. kekeke
Hi bro aczeta76,

Wow, u r really a veteran Cheongster!

Since it's a matter of life n death, I'll leave no stone unturned...

The October Man Method can be incredibly powerful for those who really master their Inner Game or Mindset. It also takes a lot of practice to perfect the Outer Game. It will take me many more months or yrs to master it.

Have u read the original Sequence n many of the related ebooks by his associates or just the patterns?

It's only one of the many methods of NLP n covert hypnotic strategies...

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .................................................. ...............

Good morning!

I arrived in Gotham only 2 days ago n KK is now urging me to return!! She already misses me!! Unfortunately, I must take care of some business affairs before I could return. I'll try to come back earlier though.

Presupposition is one of the tools of The October Man. I presupposed many things abt KK n our RS...I now know that this young gal is sexually addicted to me n is in love w/ me. She can't wait to see me...but sometimes a period of separation is good for the RS.

Of course, The October Man has many worthy competitors. There is a simple method called The Cube, which is supposed to be a secret weapon of the PUAs.

The Little Red Dot has our own Mr. Austin who is accomplishing all the deeds of what these supposed gurus r writing abt. He has his own unique MO which is very powerful n actually quite similar to the other methods. I guess great minds think alike, hehehe.

In my 2 months w/ Kk, I hv deeply connected n disconnected w/ her several times. I hv intentionally made her very upset n cried a few times. Sorry, I had to do it bcos I wanted her to get addicted to me. She criticizes me for being very selfish n very stubborn n aggressive in my demands n the fact that I always must hv everything done the way I want n dun take no for an answer. But then she praises me n says I hv too many good qualities (really??): Reliability, trustworthiness, compassion, frugality, persistence, industry, ambitions, etc. She forgets to mention that I hv also been a good provider. She also believes I love her deeply, although I wont say it.

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 18-03-2010, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro besafe,

Good for u! You must be a Natural, hehehe. Now give her COS n make her addicted to u!

Hi bro aczeta76,

Wow, u r really a veteran Cheongster!

Since it's a matter of life n death, I'll leave no stone unturned...

The October Man Method can be incredibly powerful for those who really master their Inner Game or Mindset. It also takes a lot of practice to perfect the Outer Game. It will take me many more months or yrs to master it.

Have u read the original Sequence n many of the related ebooks by his associates or just the patterns?

It's only one of the many methods of NLP n covert hypnotic strategies...

Cheers!

Bro WB
hahaha... I have only scratch the surface of the orginal sequence. Now that I have more time, I shall go explore in depth and put to practice somewhere

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 18-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bro chenzong,

I'll come very soon!

Hahaha...it's not derogatory when we refer to a certain person as having the tongue of a serpent. It could be used for a noble cause. It's the same as gift of gab.

I wish u would continue narration of ur wonderful story...

Cheers!

Bro WB
Getting creative juices going amidst all the things one has to do in life is harder than I thought. I can understand why so many manga would suddenly stop, as the author loses steam. Hopefully I can pick it up when I get more inspiration.

I still think you are playing dangerously, WB, when you get your girl KK addicted to you. I have seen too many cases of vindictive women, and I always advise my foreign friends here to be careful when emotions are involved. Of course, it is your life, and I guess I should not interfere with how you run your life. Just be careful, okay?
Old 19-03-2010, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
othniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I believe it was the first batch, where the biggest flower was a $5K with some smaller flowers.

YY was hung $3K during the first dance item and $22K for the Show Finale. Total for the night as a dancer was $25K.

Xiao Ya got $10K - me no comments about this one cos do not know her that well.

MINA also got $10K of flower but she is a very nice gal, jovial and very energetic. Thus I believe you may not be referring to her, no?

Anyway, this 3rd batch of dancers are really amazing! Surpasses all expectations, and everyone set history with Finale flower takings as well as total earnings.

Best
LDH
Hi LDH,

I think the one which I am referring to is known as Xiao Ya. Kind of disliked her attitude and the way she looked when someone hung 10K on her. I mean, YY has more than her and YY did not show off. Anyway... It's all over. Time to move on to the latest group of girls.. Hehehe...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1