The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by seajfather View Post
I had to change diapers for my son "seaj". His a bit retarded, so everyone pls pardon the stink caused by his shit!
as a father you SO Proud to have a retarded son...that usually inherited from your genes...so be careful...

a father will never say bad things about his own son...you are a rare gem...but then with your mentality to create such a nick...haizzzz...

Note - the above is a joke...not to anger or upset anyone...pls skip if you dun like to read...remember we are anonymous to each other...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-04-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngKianLoon View Post
Brudder ChiefPilot why you so KPO?! Come Pattaya celebrate Songkran with me and my gik {luckily my wife duno}. I buy you 1 beer hehe.
OKT... You help me find sapsinmike already...? You find that pu bphor gia for me... I treat you two dogs and two ladyboys to kan your ka cheng kang... On...? I will buy my own beer and watch the good show... hehe
Old 12-04-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
OKT? I think you mistaken me for OKT Authur Mike liao. I am OKL.

Your ka cheng kang bigger so the 2 ladyboys prefer yours as can enter together hehe.
Hehe... Sorry I typed too fast... From OKL to OKT... No larh my ka cheng kang only one way no two way... Strictly for my shit to come out only... Maybe two kao dick can shaft up your small kang... I choose puppies for you ok...? Hehe... I hearsay your reputation quite up there in the world of pu bhor gias... So can help me find sapsinmike...? Your beer at pattaya I take the tab plus two puppies... On bo...?
Old 12-04-2015, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OKT? I think you mistaken me for OKT Arthur Mike liao. I am OKL...
Then why are you not addressing my direct statement/accusation that you are a crook stealth agent/OKT?

Instead of just posting all over other threads - AS USUAL - trying to validate yourself as just another regular Samster and having the Mod do more work moving your tripe to here?

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 12-04-2015 at 06:18 PM.
Old 12-04-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
WATCH OUT!! SEAJPukGai is a crook stealth agent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJPukGai View Post
Your Beergarten recommendation is most suitable for old men with budget like SEAJ…
There is such a place….Tarawadee Resort and Spa on Soi 44-46, Pattanakarn Road.
SEAJPukGai
And with this post, I officially name you as a crook stealth agent.
You’ve been hounding and trying to attach yourself to me for weeks all over the forum, to validate yourself in the eyes of others. And when this doesn’t work, you attack not only me, but Hurricane88 too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJPukGai View Post
Since Hurricane88 the moderator like to play childish …..
Hurricane88 protect the old dog SEAJ because he is afraid SEAJ will expose him ….
I hereby petition and urge others too for Sammyboyfor boss to remove Hurricane88 from his moderator post and banning SEAJ the troublemaker. Those in favour and not afraid of oppression and believe in democracy please post out your petition….then please help me to zap them. …. then up my points after zapping them….SEAJPukGai
Favorite crook agent tricks – cause havoc on/bury threads instead of responding to questions which will uncover them , post all over to try to validate themselves.

And of course putting forward their agenda to encourage reckless spending – as then they make the most kickbacks – by trying to shame others when they are sensible with their money. Ridiculous! But a favorite tactic by these crooks. And this Tarawadee resort is one of the highest priced G-club/massage parlor in Bangkok where he makes the most kickback.

So SEAJPukGai – let’s see your response.

SEAJ
Old 12-04-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 11
seajfather deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Then why are you not addressing my direct statement/accusation that you are a crook stealth agent/OKT?

SEAJ
to all the nice people here - did you notice how my retarded son always demand that you must answer his questions and accusations? This is becos of the syphilis bacteria eating their way in his brain. He REALLY imagines himself to be Hitler...
Old 12-04-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seajfather View Post
to all the nice people here - did you notice how my retarded son always demand that you must answer his questions and accusations? This is becos of the syphilis bacteria eating their way in his brain. He REALLY imagines himself to be Hitler...
Ohhhh... I see!!

So you're OngKianLoon's other clone huh?
You cain't respond using that nick huh?

And LMFAO - give it up!
You've overdone it!
Whilst you and your gang's tactics may have worked in the past, give others here credit that more of us now know and understand your tactics ..... and how truly evil you all are.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 12-04-2015 at 07:38 PM.
Old 12-04-2015, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
as a father you SO Proud to have a retarded son...that usually inherited from your genes...so be careful...

a father will never say bad things about his own son...you are a rare gem...but then with your mentality to create such a nick...haizzzz...

Note - the above is a joke...not to anger or upset anyone...pls skip if you dun like to read...remember we are anonymous to each other...
Haha, ur reply amaze me.

Maybe I can quote u a good example where parents expose their own children. Not that they are proud but it's their children are beyond control and cure.

Just not too long ago, there's a young 17yo chap who post and celebrate the death of Mr LKY. His name is Amos.

His very own mother has made a police report against his own son. Claim his beyond control. That's why seeking help from police.

I believe this is not an isolated incident. Have read many times about such children.

U think his parents are 'proud'... Please spare them a thought.

It already hurts them to have a children like this, now they have to go around saying sorry to others for the shit their children have created.

It's really hard in them.

Sometime u just have to take a look on the other side of the coin. It's just a different view.

Just my POV, no offense.
Old 12-04-2015, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
His very own mother has made a police report against his own son. Claim his beyond control. That's why seeking help from police.
good that you quoted this example...

parents claimed his son was beyond control but still the parents never claimed his son was a retard...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-04-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
seajmum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Readers

This Is To Confirm That My Dear Son SEAJ Is Not A Retard.
He Came To Earth To Save Sinners Like You.
By Becoming The Biggest Jerk On The Forum.
To Prove Beyond Any Doubt That SEAJ Stands For

Scumbag
Excrement
Asinine
Jerk

Please Treat Him With Respect
May SEAJ Bless You
Old 12-04-2015, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
good that you quoted this example...

parents claimed his son was beyond control but still the parents never claimed his son was a retard...
Maybe he's just saying the truth

Hahaha
Old 12-04-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Biblos - The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father,
neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son
Old 12-04-2015, 10:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
seajmum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Btw i have already started a police report against my son SEAJ. He truly is beyond control. Ejaculates each time he walks by a lamp post.
Old 12-04-2015, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Maybe he's just saying the truth

Hahaha
Prcsytlover, just when I thought that you had at last come to your senses and gave up always just coming after me - with that proper and well thought out post on the Shenzhen thread - now you’ re defending ….. a clone?

A clone amongst a dozen, whose sole purpose and reason for being is specifically to attack me? I wouldn’t really much mind if such attacks had at least made any sense – but they all do NOT! A eunuch can have children? Fathering a frog? How totally stupid?

But worse, they are all universally vile and all personal insults that I think even people in the lowest strata would NOT make - as it reflects upon their own up-bringing.

Clones, fine, but what does it tell you about the person behind these clones? When he bandies about mothers, fathers, sisters etc. – this guy don’t have a father, mother, sister etc. himself? And what’s the point?

And what’s the point of YOU defending a lo-life?

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 12-04-2015 at 11:29 PM.
Old 12-04-2015, 11:56 PM
lemonsour

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

12 lemons for exchange , up me to be in my up list
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1