The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-05-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

All that has been said by bros here about tarma is exactly why I am still patiently waiting for the right moment to experience mine. I bet this is a check list item in practically all cheongsters to do list lol. But there's really so many factors that needs to be in place to make it memorable rather than end up as MEH. Personally I feel most important are the girls needs to have pretty good chemistry amongst themselves and are the high playability FN types whom are service oriented. Else it will end up like tag team where they take turns only and get paid the full price to do just 50% work. If the girls BJ, can paint, full access and french, i don't think we mind to pay the double rate for an hour or more. Last thing we want is to tarma with girls that a ton of cannots, killjoy and waste $$. Still patiently waiting for a good combi
Old 31-05-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 819 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
if you really really really want to experience tarma once in your life, I don't recommend try in SG. twice the cost, same duration. Wait for covid19 over, go bali or jakarta (classic hotel etc.). Can also try in Shenzhen, for budget conscience. Twice the cost, at least not so siong.
Bro good idea. Bali and jakarta you use which providers?
Old 31-05-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandstomp View Post
just confuse how this work if can care to share? i try 55min message method by some bro here also cannot work
There are at least two database the ml check the number against. The one Aini check seem to be different from what some of the other ml are using. FYI, You are not the first one to make similar post on this.
Old 31-05-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

From my personal experience, the best tarma combination are the high playability, but HJ ones. Think of ladies like Long Nv, Ning Xia, Anan kind, basically the CZ gang. 5G roaming with high playability, stopping short of a FJ. FJ in tarma is just not right like what a bro mentioned earlier, the changing of condoms. Unless there is no change, which opens a whole can of worms which I shall not elaborate. The foreplay is very important, and a Mixture of foreplay, passion and endless combinations can make a perfect Tarma storm. Vanilla girls who are passive will not score well in a tarma scenario. In any case, the best tarma will leave you and the 2 other ladies totally drained of energy in a perfect workout, as every one will be pleasuring 2 others throughout. It's double work and not effort x 0.5.
Old 31-05-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

tarma personally for me best for those fl tarma, ml hj tarma kinda same same pattern with usual session unless its your preference with those restriction. I've previously tried tarma at those hotel girls and for me try once can liao not really fan of it
Old 31-05-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeee View Post
I tried contacting Lulu but no reply from her leh..
That difficult to book ah?
I have been having the same issue bro
Realized today that her number on the site have changed
Dropped her a message today to the new number but no reply yet
Old 31-05-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Saw legendary Lulu back, have to fast hand fast leg book her

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/lulu-massage/

Tried LuLu , this probably the 4/5th time i tried her including her first stint, when she saw me we tcss like long lost friends, she is still bubbly and cute, would say her looks prettier now, more womanly i guess.

Location is very far away, inaccessible for footwalkers and drivers have to be lucky to get a parking nearby, a very unique place i would say, her apartment is very nice, decor and design feels like a japanese kind of home.

What is like about lulu is that, she is FN no questions asked, when the deed began, and gfe level still gao gao, new bros who try her may kenna KC by her. Her sensual is still top notch, slowly blowing air and licking you all over and when she licks she will moan alot. Very very hardworker.

On fours, she slowly lick and suck from below to up, similar to how xiao xiao last time used to do it.

She has a set of beautiful Cs, sensitive nipples, porcelain white skin and a small jungle down there, she speaks english reasonably well too. I would consider her to be very cute looking and pretty also.

Overall one of the best experience, as usual she is very very customer oriented and friendly, 0 phone usage, almost times up she ask me sit down tcss further lol until i need remind her of the time if not next bro will be waiting.

Glad that she's back, this time longer as well, would definitely rtm.

Those who want a super more indepth FR, go to my profile n find my 2019 posts on her, i did describe what she will do and she still does it well now

Last edited by johnsmithzz1996; 31-05-2021 at 02:17 PM.
Old 31-05-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing you all talk about tarma here has convinced me to share my tarma experience. I had a few tarma experiences before, and like what some bros have mentioned, most of those were rather disappointing as the girls didn't have much playability. But I had an unforgettable experience with Cheryl & Miumiu in October last year, it was around 95% to how JAV depicts tarma to be like. I'm sure those bros that have tried tarma with Cheryl & Miumiu before will also agree with me.

We started with foreplay, the both of them were running their fingernails down my back and teasing my groin, then they both started giving me catbath, licking me all over, it felt damn shiok. Then I got on all fours and Miumiu slid under me, sucking my cock and licking my nipples, while I was fingering her pussy. At the same time Cheryl was giving me an AR. It was just incredible.

Main course then started. I lay down, and it was Cheryl's turn to blow me while I was having my way with Miumiu, zhut zhutting her nips, frenching her, and licking her pussy. She grinded my face and tongue with her pussy and it felt so good. Then Cheryl swapped with her, everybody knows Cheryl is a squirting queen, I made her squirt 2 times, it was so intense, her pussy was so wet and tasted delicious. The ladies then swapped again, and finally I unloaded in Cheryl's mouth.

Truly an amazing tarma experience and the fact that I still remember the details so vividly after 7 months or so just goes to show that this experience was imprinted in my mind forever. You can get amazing JAV-like tarma experiences here if the girls know what to do, and if they have high playability. Price is not cheap of course, which is why I have not returned to them for another tarma session since that one and only time, but hopefully I will get the chance to do so again one day.
Old 31-05-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
From my personal experience, the best tarma combination are the high playability, but HJ ones. Think of ladies like Long Nv, Ning Xia, Anan kind, basically the CZ gang. 5G roaming with high playability, stopping short of a FJ. FJ in tarma is just not right like what a bro mentioned earlier, the changing of condoms. Unless there is no change, which opens a whole can of worms which I shall not elaborate. The foreplay is very important, and a Mixture of foreplay, passion and endless combinations can make a perfect Tarma storm. Vanilla girls who are passive will not score well in a tarma scenario. In any case, the best tarma will leave you and the 2 other ladies totally drained of energy in a perfect workout, as every one will be pleasuring 2 others throughout. It's double work and not effort x 0.5.
Wah bro you just described the exact type i yearn for

Ya I have the likes of AnAn, ziyu, zhuzhu, li rou, Meng meng in mind when I think of a solid tarma

True on the FL tarma comment. I have a good regular in the past and was asking her about getting a good jie mei of hers to do FJ tarma, she was saying it's a pain to change condom midway and tell me it's likely going to be killjoy so advised me to just focus on her and save the $$ lol.
Old 31-05-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

Ya I have the likes of AnAn, ziyu, zhuzhu, li rou, Meng meng in mind when I think of a solid tarma
Would like to try tarma with li rou too. Not sure if she has a room mate for this. Maybe I'll ask before she leaves next month😁
Old 31-05-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-dan-ni/

Super Chio Gem with a slim body and nice tits.

GFE is off the roof and I only have good things to say about her.

Hope to be able to RTM soon
Old 31-05-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
shadowsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many discussion about tarma. My only and best experience was with mint and laura. Dont think will ever have the same combo again
Old 31-05-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 6
healtheworld1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhealtheworld1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/aini-massage/

SYT ; not super pretty kind, but very cute
Service is great - doesn’t watch the time or use phone. High GFE and sensual
Came twice in 90mins
Very easy to talk to ; location very discreet
Old 31-05-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Wah bro you just described the exact type i yearn for

True on the FL tarma comment. I have a good regular in the past and was asking her about getting a good jie mei of hers to do FJ tarma, she was saying it's a pain to change condom midway and tell me it's likely going to be killjoy so advised me to just focus on her and save the $$ lol.
Haha yes.. to me the key to having a great tarma session must include a dominant lady. Someone who is not afraid of expressing herself sexually in front of you and the 3rd person. The last thing you want is to take turns servicing a lady while the other watch not knowing what to do. There are endless scenarios and if you can communicate well what you want with the ladies, and if they can express themselves in the foreplay, then you have a winning tarma session.
Old 31-05-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Actually i'm curious about how bros are dealing with this heightened alert period. I gather than some bros hibernating to avoid the risk of infection and tracing.

For bros that are still chionging, just ignore the current regulations? I suppose that the home based girls aren't observing the regulations either.

For bros that are concerned about this 2 visitor per household rule, what do you do, try to book earlier slots?

Just curious and personally i'm trying to decide between hibernating longer until we get more details on what happens in two weeks or just trying to get an earlier appointment to avoid being visitor number 3.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1