The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-05-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Machobunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Kena aeroplane by our favourite girl yesterday so went to look for this Momo.

Overall satisfactory but nothing to shout about. Pretty SOP as above bro said but everything was cordial and friendly throughout. Good for bros who like slim girls. She just arrived half a month ago and will only be staying for two months.

I think I am already desensitised to all these MLS after LN. Shit la I think kena gongtao alr. Don’t know how to find replacement after this. Give us more of those crazy 江湖女汉子 types pls
Old 07-05-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machobunny View Post
Kena aeroplane by our favourite girl yesterday so went to look for this Momo.

Overall satisfactory but nothing to shout about. Pretty SOP as above bro said but everything was cordial and friendly throughout. Good for bros who like slim girls. She just arrived half a month ago and will only be staying for two months.

I think I am already desensitised to all these MLS after LN. Shit la I think kena gongtao alr. Don’t know how to find replacement after this. Give us more of those crazy 江湖女汉子 types pls
Honestly before she got caught, her service this stint very soso. After kana, then she up her standard. Weird. Maybe earlier she preserving energy. Now got final date then go all out. Time to move on.
Old 07-05-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Honestly before she got caught, her service this stint very soso. After kana, then she up her standard. Weird. Maybe earlier she preserving energy. Now got final date then go all out. Time to move on.
She was fab when she first arrived though. But I was lucky enough to get a booking very early into the stint at area G

Agreed that it dipped. Prob was very jaded from the constant moving. Might have been other reasons but that’s just how she is.
Old 07-05-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/celine-massage/

Asked for a slot and then confirmed when she said it was available. Messages me 1 hour before the session to tell me she didn’t deserve the slot for me because I didn’t asked for her address lol. Won’t waste my time anymore on her.
Old 07-05-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Phase 2 soon liao lol dont chiong better
Old 07-05-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kang_kang View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/qingqing-massage/

RTM this milf about 2 weeks ago. Moved to new location but within same area. Service as good as before.

look - 7/10 similar to photo but of course older. as stated is milf
body - 7/10 well maintain for a milf
boobs - 8/10 handful B i supposed. Soft and nice to grab
massage - 9/10 hard and nice. in fact too hard i need to ask her to go softer.

will rtm again when the milf fetish kicks in.
nice round butt but used phone too much imo
Old 07-05-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiongsterscv View Post
I'll still get a response if I wechat them... Asking me for money. Hahaha
Wise MLs will invest $ in properties or themselves and marry a rich man or rich man's son.

Silly ones will gamble the hard earned monies away , dabble in shares or start up a new business with friends and make a loss. That was when and why u get to see them so fast in Sg again.
Old 07-05-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Machobunny;20623629]Kena aeroplane by our favourite girl yesterday so went to look for this Momo.

There were a few "cage-type" police cars at fave girl's location (I saw it myself!). My session was affected too...
Old 07-05-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/yang-ya...-unlimited-hj/

Just try her was attracted to her flawless skin and a pair of C, Very nice girl her massage is good and service is top with good gfe personality, would take her again.
Old 07-05-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Tried Amber some time ago. Service is somewhat vanilla, definitely nowhere near LN. However, I think she’s quite pretty, probably in her mid 20s, not so much of a lian but more of the spunky and playful vibe. Attitude is pretty good too, very friendly and gfe is high. My only issue with her is that I think her pricing is somewhat on the high side given how vanilla she is. Will still consider RTM though.
Previous stint she is already commanding $120 price tag
Good that she have not increased price

Of course no one compares to LN
Old 07-05-2021, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow12 View Post
Wondering if there are any late night (after midnight) massage girls out there? Night shift always end late but need to de-stress :P
haha me too. hence riding on this post.

If you have a good MILF to share, please do share with me!
Old 07-05-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcth View Post
haha me too. hence riding on this post.
I think depends on your chemistry with the ML. There are some ML that will wait for you if you reserve her early,even after her working hours.
Old 07-05-2021, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/zi-xin-massage/

Late FR for Zi Xin

Looks 8/10. Yes she is young.
Massage 2/10. If u are into massage, then can skip.
Gfe - .... can only say very commerial. Kept yawning. Maybe I no Andy Lau or maybe I was her last customer of the day as she had full customers for the day.
Had to start the conversaion. If not she will not talk.
Blow for a while only and HJ till I cum. I tot got CIM.
Overall very normal.
Nothing special except that she is young only lor.
SN not FN.
In and out less than 40mins.
RTM - No for me.
Old 07-05-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/zi-xin-massage/

Late FR for Zi Xin

Looks 8/10. Yes she is young.
Massage 2/10. If u are into massage, then can skip.

RTM - No for me.
Omg Bro, see your FR don’t feel like visiting her already hahaha...
Old 07-05-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Yeah referring to LMM. There was a time both LMM n Ln were around. Both heavy flavor, I actually prefer LMM but she's older. Luckily we still have omm.
Yeah she's not coming back. Still in touch with her and she really hated the experience in Singapore. I don't blame her. She was hardworking and generous, a a rarity in this business. And she got treated badly. She's actually quit the whole business and is trying normal work now. I wish her all the best.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1