The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-05-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tianxie8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hello brothers. Care to share if anyone had tried the below girl? Location is at eastern part M* Hotel which attract a lot of attention lately.

https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3588
Old 02-05-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
dipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
Yo Bros,just for sharing. Saw this in another thread;some guy have been picked up regarding the latest Spa Covid case.
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=819062&page=2

And with the recent cases of STD cases over at Dome 2, all bros please take extra care!
The thread has been removed.... probably at advertisers request. I repost again for benefit of bros that missed the earlier thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Sharing a whatsapp, forwarded by a friend.....

On 27/4 @ 9.15pm I was at Spa 9.
My masseuse was vietbu Joy. Afaik the Malaysian girls working that day was Hannah, Jocelyn & Cynthia. Nicole oredi left as she has finished her shift. I chose Joy because she was my regular there. Massage inside the Spa was normal and no special done because I had arranged with Joy to go for supper as I was her last customer. We had supper at Holland V then adjourn to a hotel where we stayed until @ 1am and left.

On 29/4 @ 11am I started receiving messages on my phone followed my calls. I did not response as I was with a client then.
After my client left @ 11.30am, I saw I had 7 missed calls and finally called back. It was MOH and the guy on the other end ask me to confirm whether I had been to Spa 9 on 27/4. I was told to stay put and they will send transport to pick me up for testing. About an hour later a mini-bus arrived to pick me up at our office building. On it was another 3 guys. We all sat separately far from each other. The mini-bus proceeded to pick up another guy from another nearby building and sent all 5 of us to NCID.

At NCID, I was tested and then briefed that I will have to be quarantined even though the result came out negative. From then on I felt like a prisoner as I was not allowed to go anywhere. I had to contact a family member to pack some belongings for a 14 day quarantine. After waiting for hours, finally I was transported to my quarantine hotel @ 7pm. And it was the nearby Hotel Royal on Newton road. I was given a room on the 12th floor. A small single room with just a bed, tv, mini-fridge & side table. Quite cramp with hardly any free space to move about. And cannot even go outside my room to the corridor. I was told my quarantine will end on 11/5.

Sibeh siao now..... how to explain to family and colleagues when I'm out from quarantine? I pray that I do not get a positive result during my quarantine period. Yes I was swab tested again this morning and I have another 2 more tests before my quarantine ends.

I keep in contact with Joy and was told all the staff of Spa 9 are also in quarantine but separated in different facilities
Old 02-05-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipolog View Post
The thread has been removed.... probably at advertisers request. I repost again for benefit of bros that missed the earlier thread.
Thanks for your repost otherwise I would not have known about the incident as I missed the earlier thread.
Old 02-05-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Mellowbody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plywood View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/jade-massage/

Shared with FR that i had visited masseur a week back.

1.5 hrs session with her, massage skill is excellent, put a lot effort into whole body, wonder how does she has so much strength from her slim body, totally satisfactory experience

Juagen is another wonderful, you try it you know.

HJ is sensual, exciting, enjoyed slowly teasing your little head

Massage:9/10 - one of the best i had
Looks:8/10 - sexy milf looking, slim, nice butt
Juagen:10/10 - worth to TRY
Hj:9/10 - feel like flying to the sky, shot in 5 min.

Overall rating: back to her ASAP.
Tried her last week, massage is totally at top level, hardly find this level massage now, to be frankly speaking, she is not young but worth a try if you want authentic massage.
Old 02-05-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipolog View Post
Thanks and up you bro
Old 02-05-2021, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Siao liao, with the viruses rampart and all about the scene. Better hold for a while and rest from cheonging.

Last edited by Blu3; 02-05-2021 at 07:14 PM.
Old 02-05-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6895 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Your body is at its weakest after receiving the 2nd shot..... you need to lie low for 6-8 weeks for the immunity cells to develop and grow until they are strong enough to provide you protection from the C-19.

Btw.. vaccination only works effectively on 70% of the populace.... so that means 30% will not have any protection even after getting both shots.
Thanks for the tips bro, upz u my humble points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Siao liao, with the viruses rampart and all about the scene. Better hold for a while and rest from cheonging.
Yah.... can happen at spa, can happen at Home based as well... that’s why this weekend I didn’t want to chiong liao..... I’m one of those who will have a problem explaining....
Old 02-05-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, seems have to lay low for awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Old 02-05-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Yea, seems have to lay low for awhile.
best till the situation improves.

i already been asked to go swab by MOH due to being at a location same time as a case.
Old 02-05-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just curious, if touchwood kena quarantine, government pay or?

Actually if family ask, can just say close contact with one of our client right?
Old 03-05-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles19 View Post
Just curious, if touchwood kena quarantine, government pay or?

Actually if family ask, can just say close contact with one of our client right?
Gahmen will pay for all SG citizens & PR if the quarantine is due to community cases. But if you are travelling overseas and kenna.... then you better have insurance to cover you as gahmen will wash hands and save money.

If I'm not wrong.... I believe your notification letter will state the case # of your suspected exposure link.
Old 03-05-2021, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Gahmen will pay for all SG citizens & PR if the quarantine is due to community cases. But if you are travelling overseas and kenna.... then you better have insurance to cover you as gahmen will wash hands and save money.

If I'm not wrong.... I believe your notification letter will state the case # of your suspected exposure link.
Regardless of who paying, the inconvenience is enough to deter me from chionging front eh time being...machiam like activation for mob manning to stay in at a hotel for two weeks like in camp training sia
Old 03-05-2021, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowbody View Post
Tried her last week, massage is totally at top level, hardly find this level massage now, to be frankly speaking, she is not young but worth a try if you want authentic massage.
is she under the previous name call molly?
Old 03-05-2021, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 7
LinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan.tanqwe View Post
https://$$$$$7.com/girl.php?id=3973

ML: Abby
Similar to what other bros have said, she does look like Liu Yifei to a certain extent and I reckon it is largely due to her eyes.
Looks: 9/10 (YMMV)
Body: Slim body, not the super skinny type but definitely slim
Boobs: 8/10, not huge C knockers but definitely good enough to hold for me. Probably a B? Anyway my preference are not the big ones
Effort: 10/10. She gave me the entire hour plus more. Spent time talking to me even though it was past the 1 hour mark. Put in effort on the massage and was extremely patient during the deed as I took longer than usual.
Sensual: 9/10. I think sensual varies for every individual but she definitely hit the spot for me.

Overall: definitely a pretty young and slim lady. While her price is on the slightly higher side, how often do you have a Taiwan SYT servicing you who is willing to put in the time and effort. Extremely Low usage of phone. The only pity is she is SN and will be a fantastic addition if she can go FN. that said, I think it varies for individuals and with the right chemistry, I am sure she will be willing to do more for bros she is comfortable with.
What is the full address?
Old 03-05-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinMing54321 View Post
What is the full address?
You first time cheonging? No one asks for full address here.

Click the add, find the phone number there, and find out from the ML when you are ready to book.

You can research sections on newbies to know about how freelancers work.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1