The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 07-11-2022, 09:38 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapshot View Post
Dun mistaken… I didn’t snap this…
what's her IG you snap from?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 07-11-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7279 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eh bro. I didn’t take this shot.. I just screen grab from Insta… 😅
Bro, tks anyway.

She appears to be a sexy local or Msian woman. Who is she?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 08-11-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 12
snapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
what's her IG you snap from?
Eh eh, dun la... later some super siao on white knight go tell her, then become restricted access liao.
Old 08-11-2022, 12:03 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eh eh, dun la... later some super siao on white knight go tell her, then become restricted access liao.
lol. really? haha... it is good to know where your source comes from.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 08-11-2022, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 2
Snowystorm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySnowystorm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
👏👏 Nice pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

nearer and brighter.

Old 08-11-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 12
snapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
lol. really? haha... it is good to know where your source comes from.
She’s kinda prominent in IG. Try searching for her.
Old 08-11-2022, 01:24 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
She’s kinda prominent in IG. Try searching for her.
haha. yeah. thanks for the fun.
Old 09-11-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Young OL colleague wore a short dress today. Not sure if she's itchy or what.. She go sit on a desk in that dress. See most of her thigh. I think if look closer can see her panty. Then she kept swivelling around on her chair.. Again, that short dress. OMG. What a tease.
Old 09-11-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
Young OL colleague wore a short dress today. Not sure if she's itchy or what.. She go sit on a desk in that dress. See most of her thigh. I think if look closer can see her panty. Then she kept swivelling around on her chair.. Again, that short dress. OMG. What a tease.
It's always the can see cannot see that teases.
The younger ladies tend to be a lot more daring, be it wearing something more revealing, or even if knowing they ZG, to them, as long as its not caught butt naked, what's the big deal.
We just need to stay alert, ZG are almost everywhere and anywhere.
Old 10-11-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2219 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
The younger ladies tend to be a lot more daring, be it wearing something more revealing, or even if knowing they ZG, to them, as long as its not caught butt naked, what's the big deal.

Sharing is caring.

Hahaha.

Nowaday young OL very wild.

Old 10-11-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Yes I agree. In fact, I feel some young ladies purposely ZG and feel good about it. They are happy that a guy admires their body.
Old 10-11-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Yes I agree. In fact, I feel some young ladies purposely ZG and feel good about it. They are happy that a guy admires their body.
Have to agree to this.

Saw 1 yesterday's evening while returning from work, wearing an extremely V shape top. Inside wearing a lacy light blueish/violet bra, walking towards me.

Was concentrating on the phone, so didn't took much notice until she's quite near me.

Got a shock at how's she presenting herself. I'd say very confident lady, that knows how to show her assets. The laces on the bra were practically showing out.

And she's also wearing a very nice perfume.
Old 10-11-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 13
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

happy to show off
Old 10-11-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgone View Post
Have to agree to this.

Saw 1 yesterday's evening while returning from work, wearing an extremely V shape top. Inside wearing a lacy light blueish/violet bra, walking towards me.

Was concentrating on the phone, so didn't took much notice until she's quite near me.

Got a shock at how's she presenting herself. I'd say very confident lady, that knows how to show her assets. The laces on the bra were practically showing out.

And she's also wearing a very nice perfume.
I had a friend who will take picture of herself in the changing room after she try on new clothes. Then send to me and ask me how she looks. Sometimes wear until so sexy, tight dress and short skirt. She was not even my gf and she had a bf at that time but they often quarreled. When I meet her, she will always wear those loose top until can see her bra inside. In the end, she didn't become my gf also but just likes to seek attention.
Old 10-11-2022, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Sharing is caring.

Hahaha.

Nowaday young OL very wild.

Haha, eye candy many many
We should thank them for making our day!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1