The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
I posted at 2232hrs you sent me pm at 0230hrs.

2232 hrs if 2hours or so is about 0030 or maybe 0100hrs.
Alamak 55055 no add me in wechat but reply me in pm and post
Where got always read sbf nia
Upcoming got a party at GClub
Anyway you got my wechat id, add it anytime for discussion na
Old 03-03-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Lates updates of Mini Concert @ G Clubs.

Mar 3 Fri
10:00 pm หอหญิง ปาร์ตี้ @ Rao Srinakarin

Mar 8 Wed
10:00 pm คอนเสิร์ต HINT (Turan) K-POP @ The Villa

Mar 15 Wed
10:00 pm คอนเสิร์ต VOICE Fantasia Feat. บิว จรูญวิทย์ & โป๊ยเซียน @ Claudia

Mar 17 Fri
10:00 pm คอนเสิร์ต หนุ่ม กะลา Num Kala @ Rao Srinakarin

Mar 22 Wed
10:00 pm คอนเสิร์ต Labanoon @ The Villa

Mar 23 Thu
10:00 pm 14th Anniversary คอนเสิร์ต ทาทา Tata Young & Miss Exocita 2017
@ Exocita

Mar 29 Wed
10:00 pm Bikini Party @ The Villa
10:00 pm คอนเสิร์ต KLEAR @ Claudia
Old 03-03-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
Upcoming got a party at G Club
Which G Club party.?
Old 03-03-2017, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 18
linoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant future

chill la bros.

a white guy definition of hi-so:

http://afarangabroad.com/2014/03/hi-so-thai/

to me hi-so girls are the rich girls but it has also lead to some middle class girls who come from decent backgrounds, can make their own money (not by FL or those activities we craved!) and afford a good car her own condo and such. according to a thai buddy i know for 16 years now
Old 04-03-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
huntersl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have a question for the more experienced bros here. Me and my buddies going to Bangkok to celebrate one of our bro's bachelor party.. Majority have decided to go to G-clubs. We understand that you will most likely get major blue balls at the end of it (and lighter pockets too).

Having said that, we have kinda shortlisted a few g-clubs - the pimp, kush and the villa. We are open for suggestions. We previously patronized sherbet, piano and carribean (damn long time ago). One of my buddies been to and didn't really like st moritz.

Between the 3 I mentioned, which is better? Any other suggestions? Also, the pimp and kush under same management. Any difference? I believe the pimp is further away from sukhumvit area (our base around Asoke BTS). Should we make effort to commute to and from the pimp? Girls hotter there?

Thanks in advance!
Old 04-03-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntersl View Post
Have a question for the more experienced bros here. Me and my buddies going to Bangkok to celebrate one of our bro's bachelor party.. Majority have decided to go to G-clubs. We understand that you will most likely get major blue balls at the end of it (and lighter pockets too).

Having said that, we have kinda shortlisted a few g-clubs - the pimp, kush and the villa. We are open for suggestions. We previously patronized sherbet, piano and carribean (damn long time ago). One of my buddies been to and didn't really like st moritz.

Between the 3 I mentioned, which is better? Any other suggestions? Also, the pimp and kush under same management. Any difference? I believe the pimp is further away from sukhumvit area (our base around Asoke BTS). Should we make effort to commute to and from the pimp? Girls hotter there?

Thanks in advance!
It really all depends on what u are looking for during the trip to one of the clubs.

Having said that, Kush, though at sukhumvit have lesser/not so pretty girls than the Pimp/Villa. Not much customers also. Most customers are either seated at the sofas/vip rooms.

Pimp although well known for its ham sup,u can no longer do much in the VIP rooms since they have strict regulations since last year. As for villa, they have prettier looking girls than the Pimp.
Old 04-03-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
It really all depends on what u are looking for during the trip to one of the clubs.

Having said that, Kush, though at sukhumvit have lesser/not so pretty girls than the Pimp/Villa. Not much customers also. Most customers are either seated at the sofas/vip rooms.

Pimp although well known for its ham sup,u can no longer do much in the VIP rooms since they have strict regulations since last year. As for villa, they have prettier looking girls than the Pimp.
We would like pretty girls to keep us company, preferably with some Hamsup factor in it... maybe some of us would like to ST/LT the girls but I understand that we have to privately discuss with the girls. You mention the pimp no longer can do much, but I imagine still can hamsup a bit? Can only hamsup in VIP rooms or outside (to a lesser extent) as well? I think I recall someone mentioning in here that last time in VIP room there could be some major action going on. So now with new rules no point really for VIP rooms I'd imagine?

The villa sounds intriguing but I'd imagine it's somewhat like sherbet. Girls won't let you hamsup with them as much. Definitely no ST/LT? A little higher class setting. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 05-03-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
We would like pretty girls to keep us company, preferably with some Hamsup factor in it... maybe some of us would like to ST/LT the girls but I understand that we have to privately discuss with the girls. You mention the pimp no longer can do much, but I imagine still can hamsup a bit? Can only hamsup in VIP rooms or outside (to a lesser extent) as well? I think I recall someone mentioning in here that last time in VIP room there could be some major action going on. So now with new rules no point really for VIP rooms I'd imagine?

The villa sounds intriguing but I'd imagine it's somewhat like sherbet. Girls won't let you hamsup with them as much. Definitely no ST/LT? A little higher class setting. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Different people have different standards/definition of a pretty girl. I would not say the girls at Pimp are ugly. But comparing them to the likes of Aladdin/TomorrowLand, of course we would clearly see the difference.

Most of the girls at Pimp can tabao back. If $$ is not a issue,it could be easily achieved.Inside VIP rooms, u could only remove the tops but no longer can have sex inside.

Villa have better looking girls.Yup u cant do what u want at Pimp at Villa.
Old 05-03-2017, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Different people have different standards/definition of a pretty girl. I would not say the girls at Pimp are ugly. But comparing them to the likes of Aladdin/TomorrowLand, of course we would clearly see the difference.

Most of the girls at Pimp can tabao back. If $$ is not a issue,it could be easily achieved.Inside VIP rooms, u could only remove the tops but no longer can have sex inside.

Villa have better looking girls.Yup u cant do what u want at Pimp at Villa.
So quality of girls in Tomorrowland / Aladdin > The Villa > The Pimp? In terms of hamsup level The Pimp > Tomorrowland / Aladdin / The Villa? What about number of girls (to suit different taste buds)?

If we have time for 2 G-clubs which would you recommend?
Old 05-03-2017, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
So quality of girls in Tomorrowland / Aladdin > The Villa > The Pimp? In terms of hamsup level The Pimp > Tomorrowland / Aladdin / The Villa? What about number of girls (to suit different taste buds)?

If we have time for 2 G-clubs which would you recommend?
Quality of girls

Tomorrowland
Aladdin
Villa
Pimp

Hamsup level

Pimp
Kush

There's hundreds of girls available at all the above clubs except for kush on most weekends.

I would recommend u go Pimp for hamsup and also Tomorrowland for the quality of girls.
Old 05-03-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Go g-club forget about ST/LT.

Tell yourself you are not that special. The girl is not going to fall in love with you after sitting at your table for past 3 hours feeding you fruit and playing dice games with you.

Yesterday or last week's customer more handsome than you also never get to ST/LT her. So drop the idea.

Want ST/LT go to AGGs.

Have you seen anyone go to a jap restaurant pay top dollar and ask for a piece of expensive fish like tuna belly to be dipped in dough and fried? It's just not done.

Don't post pictures of g-club siambu going out with you and be canon fairy. Most times these outings are social and dont lead to anything more than a drink at your hotel lobby (that's the closest they will get to your hotel bed) even if it happens, its rare and an exception to the rule.
Old 05-03-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quality of girls

Tomorrowland
Aladdin
Villa
Pimp

Hamsup level

Pimp
Kush

There's hundreds of girls available at all the above clubs except for kush on most weekends.

I would recommend u go Pimp for hamsup and also Tomorrowland for the quality of girls.
Thanks for your intel. Any contact person in Pimp and Tomorrowland? If not convenient can PM me the details.
Old 05-03-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Go g-club forget about ST/LT.

Tell yourself you are not that special. The girl is not going to fall in love with you after sitting at your table for past 3 hours feeding you fruit and playing dice games with you.

Yesterday or last week's customer more handsome than you also never get to ST/LT her. So drop the idea.

Want ST/LT go to AGGs.

Have you seen anyone go to a jap restaurant pay top dollar and ask for a piece of expensive fish like tuna belly to be dipped in dough and fried? It's just not done.

Don't post pictures of g-club siambu going out with you and be canon fairy. Most times these outings are social and dont lead to anything more than a drink at your hotel lobby (that's the closest they will get to your hotel bed) even if it happens, its rare and an exception to the rule.
Oh yea I know. Already stated we will end up having major blue balls.. Only reason I brought it up was because I read somewhere that it's possible to negotiate for ST/LT with girls in the Pimp (subject to the chemistry with girl of course), which was subsequently confirmed by bro vbkk
Old 05-03-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for your intel. Any contact person in Pimp and Tomorrowland? If not convenient can PM me the details.
If u never been to any of the clubs before, u will be assigned a sales rep when u enter the club. For 1st timers/ not so frequent , any sales will do.

Quote:
Oh yea I know. Already stated we will end up having major blue balls.. Only reason I brought it up was because I read somewhere that it's possible to negotiate for ST/LT with girls in the Pimp (subject to the chemistry with girl of course), which was subsequently confirmed by bro vbkk
Lately after restrictions for any action in the rooms, most customers are encouraged to buyout the lady instead of negotiating to wait for them after work. I have seen many customers doing that. A lot of silly implementations came about after business is slow. Girls who are not sitting customers are not allowed to go over to their regular customers/friends and stay too Long. Used to be able to have a group of girls who are not "booked" to come over. But if regular customer, still can wait for the girls after work at the other exit. A good tip to the sales of course will do wonders.
Old 05-03-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mikechanxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If u never been to any of the clubs before, u will be assigned a sales rep when u enter the club. For 1st timers/ not so frequent , any sales will do.

Lately after restrictions for any action in the rooms, most customers are encouraged to buyout the lady instead of negotiating to wait for them after work. I have seen many customers doing that. A lot of silly implementations came about after business is slow. Girls who are not sitting customers are not allowed to go over to their regular customers/friends and stay too Long. Used to be able to have a group of girls who are not "booked" to come over. But if regular customer, still can wait for the girls after work at the other exit. A good tip to the sales of course will do wonders.
hu

how much is roughly the st lt for gals at pimp? tks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1