The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2007, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Just to hype up sat's date...

Battle of the bosses
Ferguson and Mourinho have had some colourful exchanges
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson and Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho have fiercely contested every major trophy this season and go head-to-head again in Saturday's FA Cup final.
As the pair prepare their teams for one more battle, BBC Sport looks back over the season at the off-the-pitch verbal skirmishes that have often accompanied the on-the-pitch battles.

ONE RULE FOR ONE, ONE FOR ANOTHER?
JOSE MOURINHO

"The circumstances are difficult with the new football rules we have to face. It is forbidden to give a penalty against United and forbidden to give any penalties in favour of Chelsea."
SIR ALEX FERGUSON
"Mourinho seems to be on some sort of personal crusade. It's calculated. If we get a penalty against us, he wins that war. It is wrong. It is a rant all the time. I don't think it's fair to the game."

"There is no pressure on United. If they play well, they win. If they don't play well, they will get a penalty and still win." I would like to know who is changing the regulations? Is it us? The FA? Uefa? I feel Mourinho has been let off lightly with those comments."

"I was not surprised Ferguson complained about our fixture against Spurs because he is intelligent and maybe he thinks other people are stupid. The truth is United are very, very lucky with the fixtures because, until now, they have always played before us. Ferguson is an intelligent man, successful, with a great career. But when you think other people are stupid it is not a good quality." "It seems the Premier League are quite happy to give Chelsea the extra time after European matches but not Tottenham. Given the power Chelsea seem to have over issues like this, I am not surprised. If the game had been played on Sunday lunchtime, Chelsea would still have had well over two full days to prepare for the Valencia game. As it is, Tottenham get 36 hours."

THE REFEREE'S A CONSPIRATOR
"It was a penalty to Sheffield United at Old Trafford. It is not a conspiracy, it is fact. I speak facts. If not, I need big glasses. If you tell me it was not a penalty - or a penalty for Middlesbrough, or for us against Newcastle, I must go to my optician." "He's been talking about referees and he's the last person who should talk about referees. The biggest fear for us is that by citing the fact we are not allowed to get penalties at Old Trafford, Mourinho is putting incredible pressure on referees."

"I promise you if one day I have a ball that is two metres inside my goal and the referee doesn't allow it [as happened when Pedro Mendes' goal for Spurs against Man Utd was disallowed], I will not speak about referees for two years." "There is plenty of talk about Chelsea and referees and Mourinho and referees. I have a big catalogue on it. Chelsea is an incredible club, so I think Jose should button his lip now for good, for the rest of the season."

TEACHER, LEAVE THAT RONALDO KID ALONE
"If Ronaldo says it's a lie Manchester United have conceded some penalties this season which have not been awarded against them, then he's lying.
"He needs to be mature enough to accept you cannot argue against facts. Maybe it's about a difficult childhood, no education."
"It is really below the belt to bring class into it. Just because you come from a poor, working-class background does not mean you are not educated.
"What Ronaldo has are principles - that is why he has not responded. Some people are educated but have no principles."

PREMIERSHIP RUN-INS
"If Ferguson thinks it's over he's in trouble because it's not. We are here for the fight and I enjoy the fight. It is better to be in front but let's chase them - we can do it." "We will only be in trouble if we listen to Jose too much. It's Jose, he's panicking already." [Ferguson quips after his mobile phone rings during a media conference]

"Considering the problems Chelsea have had, United should be 10, 12, 14 points clear of us. I am happy to be six points behind." "It has been a good day. We didn't expect to be six points clear tonight but I think the best thing for us to do is look at the next game."

"It doesn't matter who I think is the best team, what matters is the team with more points is the champion. Jose understands winning and losing are twins in a way. When you win you don't gloat and when you lose you don't go bananas."

"I have to congratulate the champions Manchester United, their players, manager, fans, the board; all the people who helped them become champions." "Maybe the fact Chelsea have dominated the Premiership for two years and we had a big job to do to catch them makes this title special."

MAKING FA CUP FINAL HISTORY
"If we win the trophy, we can say we have won every competition in domestic football. "I am so pleased Manchester United are one of the first teams to play at the new Wembley.

"If both teams can have an attacking and positive spirit, we can make the game a real final. I will be very sad if the final is not a good event, with a good winner and a proud loser." "When we got beat by Liverpool last season, I was hoping the stadium would not be finished because I really wanted to be one of the teams taking part in the first final there."
Old 17-05-2007, 09:38 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Thurs trivia from rumour mill.. (edited for MU bias)

Thursday's gossip column

TRANSFER RUMOURS
Manchester United and Newcastle want to lure striker Mark Viduka from Middlesbrough on a free transfer. (The Sun)

The summer circus of moves could see Andriy Shevchenko shipped off to Villarreal to fund a move for David Villa from Valencia.

But that's only going to go through if Valencia get their mits on ex-Manchester United striker Diego Forlan. (The Daily Star)

Southampton's play-off defeat to Derby means Gareth Bale will leave the club this summer with Manchester United and Tottenham leading the chase. (The Daily Star)

Blackburn are ready to make a bid for Liverpool striker Craig Bellamy to bring him back to Ewood Park. (The Daily Mirror)

Middlesbrough winger Nathan Porritt - dubbed the next Ryan Giggs - is being coveted by Chelsea, Manchester United and Liverpool. (The Times)

OTHER GOSSIP
Chelsea defender John Terry is in a strop. He is ready to hand in a transfer request because he is not being offered the same money as Andriy Shevchenko or Michael Ballack. (Daily Express)

AND FINALLY
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson hopes the FA Cup final does not go to the drama of spot-kicks as he says he has a "diabolical" record when it comes to penalties.
Old 18-05-2007, 10:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sayangku is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

It will be interesting if Terry request for transfer and ended up at Man U, i dun mind man, he got a strong character, so much better than Ferdinand, haha..
Old 18-05-2007, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayangku View Post
It will be interesting if Terry request for transfer and ended up at Man U, i dun mind man, he got a strong character, so much better than Ferdinand, haha..
maybe should also consider buying lampard...according to the papers, he could cost as little as $8mil as he is into his last 2nd year of the contract and also at age 28. but got to pay him huge wage.

he n carrick should form a decent midfield too.

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 18-05-2007, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
OTHER GOSSIP
Chelsea defender John Terry is in a strop. He is ready to hand in a transfer request because he is not being offered the same money as Andriy Shevchenko or Michael Ballack. (Daily Express)
the accountants in chelsea are getting drunk.
Old 18-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ronaldo puts success down to Ferguson's family values

It was, without doubt, the most important dinner date of the season: the evening Sir Alex Ferguson flew to Portugal to talk Cristiano Ronaldo out of leaving Manchester United.

Ronaldo had made up his mind to move to Spain but he was persuaded not to, and last night he publicly thanked his manager.

Ronaldo, who was awarded the Football Writers' Player of the Year trophy in London, said Ferguson and United's assistant manager, Carlos Queiroz, had become the biggest influences in his professional life. "The manager came to see me in Portugal after the World Cup and told me not to worry because United are like a family and they would look after me," he said. "I have a lot to thank him for. He gives me a lot of support and he speaks to me a lot. I have learned a great deal since the World Cup and when I came back to England I said to myself, 'I am ready'. Since then it has been an amazing season."

Ronaldo, the scapegoat for Wayne Rooney's red card and England's defeat to Portugal in the World Cup quarter-finals, is the first player to win the Football Writers' award as well as the Professional Footballers' Association's Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year trophies. To cap a season of individual brilliance he collected a further three awards at the club's end-of-season dinner.

"You run out of things to say about Cristiano," said the United defender Rio Ferdinand. "He has won every award there is to win as an individual this season and it is easy to see why. His performances have been fantastic. He did very well last season but he stepped up his game even more this year and you are seeing the finished product now."

Things might have been very different if Ferguson and Queiroz, together with the club's chief executive, David Gill, had not flown to Portugal to convince the player, in Ferguson's words, that the post-World Cup hostility towards him would be a "seven-day wonder".

"I think the manager, Carlos Queiroz and David Gill have to take massive credit for going out to Portugal to speak to Cristiano," Ferdinand said. "They made him feel he was really wanted here and told him to forget about what happened in the summer."

Ronaldo has gone on to sign a new five-year contract and there was a similar show of loyalty yesterday from the centre-half Wes Brown, who declared that he wanted to stay at Old Trafford for the remainder of his career.

Brown, who hopes to fill in for the injured Gary Neville in tomorrow's FA Cup final, said: "I have been at Manchester United since I was a kid and I always want to be here."
Old 18-05-2007, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayangku View Post
Terry's bravery is commendable. Vidic is a similar player to Terry and I believe given another full season in EPL Vidic will show his true worth to everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip View Post
maybe should also consider buying lampard...according to the papers, he could cost as little as $8mil as he is into his last 2nd year of the contract and also at age 28. but got to pay him huge wage.

Pay £8m and sky high wages for someone to take free kicks, corners and penalties? Very costly. Carrick, one of the unsung heroes for Utd this season, deserves someone better to play alongside him.

And I dont think Lampard and Terry will leave Chelsea for another club in EPL. Unless Abromovich ditch Chelsea and they become the second Leeds Utd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
the accountants in chelsea are getting drunk.
Too much Russian vodka and they thought the contracts are in Russian rubles.
Old 18-05-2007, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bonkers69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip View Post

is there any EPL team form with only English midfield players?.....humm..that Y England Team result suck......
Old 18-05-2007, 01:04 PM
Samster

IF YOU CAN READ THIS YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WANT TO WIN THE FA CUP

The FA Cup e-on ONE DAY TO GO: PAUL SCHOLES ON HIS EYE INJURY NIGHTMARE

PAUL SCHOLES is desperate to make up for lost time in tomorrow's FA Cup Final and help inspire Manchester United to victory over arch-rivals Chelsea.

After missing the final five months of last season with an eye injury, Scholes has been a rejuvenated figure this term and played a key role in United's Premiership title success.

But he is determined to claim the FA Cup as well and admitted his time on the sidelines made him even more focused on winning trophies in the autumn of his career. At 32, Scholes knows the end is in view, but the former England midfielder wants to finish with a flourish, and add a fourth FA Cup to his seven Premiership titles and the Champions League success he has already.

"No one knows how long they have left and the eye trouble really brought that home to me," said Scholes. "So I look to enjoy each day and game for as long as I can play. I hope I have many years to come at this level.

"I've two years left on my contract and as long as I'm enjoying my football I want to continue. The young players at the club like Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney keep you young.

"I've really enjoyed playing with them this season and we've some great young players who are going to be at the club for years to come, which is great for the future."

It says everything about Scholes that England boss Steve McClaren has twice tried without success to persuade the midfielder to come out of international retirement. "I spend the time with my family and that's very important to me," said Scholes.

"Hopefully it will also extend my playing career and time with United. The extra rest in a busy season like this one has been very helpful. It's kept me fresh for the hectic schedule this club inevitably faces."

And while Ronaldo has taken all the plaudits and awards for his scintillating form, seasoned United observers noted the vital role Scholes played in the title triumph and path to the FA Cup Final.

Indeed, in January when a barrister at a High Court case in which Sir Alex Ferguson was giving evidence began to list current United players in their 30s, she was interrupted by the Scot. "You've missed out Scholes," said Fergie. "And he's my best player."

That last sentiment is one shared not just by the manager, but by the United midfielder's fellow professionals at rival clubs.

Arsenal skipper Thierry Henry said: "For years Scholes has been one of the best players in the Premiership. He's incredible and has always been underrated. I don't understand why he has never been Player of the Year. He should have won it long ago." As such, while Ronaldo and Rooney are considered by many to be United's major attacking threats in tomorrow's final, you can be sure Jose Mourinho and his Chelsea players will also be paying particular attention to Scholes.

Wembley has been a place of mixed emotions for Scholes. He scored a hat-trick there against Poland in 1999, but remains the only England player to be sent off at the stadium for a typically reckless tackle that same year on Sweden's Hakan Mild.

But Scholes cannot wait to play at the new Wembley, and believes there could not be a better encounter to mark the return of the FA Cup to the famous venue than one between United and Chelsea. "It's made for a massive final," said Scholes. "You have the two best teams in the country playing and you just hope we do the new Wembley justice.

"I can't wait to play there. Wembley was a massive place for me as a kid, growing up and watching so many FA Cup Finals there on the television.

"Don't get me wrong, Cardiff did a great job hosting it for the past few years, but to be back at Wembley means a lot.

"We're certainly capable of doing the Double. We know it won't be easy because Chelsea are a top class team. So if we're going to win it, we're going to have to earn it."
Old 18-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 18
epsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterepsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cech hails Van Der Sar as keeper of season

Petr Cech insists Manchester United's Edwin van der Sar deserves his award as the top goalkeeper in the Premiership this season.

Cech would have almost certainly pushed his United rival close had he not spent three months out of action with a career-threatening skull injury sustained in a collision with Reading's Stephen Hunt back in October.

The Czech goalkeeper, who still has to wear protective headgear even though he has made a full recovery from surgery, is full of praise for the Dutchman's achievements as they prepare to face each other in tomorrow's FA Cup final at Wembley.

'He has been voted the best goalkeeper this year and I voted for him. I think he had a great season and you always need a good goalkeeper to be successful,' said Cech.

'They won the league and he was solid for the whole campaign. I don't know him personally and have only met him a few times when we played Holland or Manchester United.

'I saw him when he was still playing for Ajax in the Champions League final. At that time he was a great example when the new role came that the goalkeeper cannot pick up back passes.

'Everybody could see that he was playing well with both feet and they were using him a lot.

'He showed that in the future everyone should develop their kicking. When he played in that final I was 13, it was 1995, and for me he was a good example for one of the ways I should work.'

As an example of the goalkeeper's union at its best, Cech's injury saw him receive messages of goodwill and support from all his counterparts - even one from the entire United team.

Cech recalled: 'I got messages from different Premiership clubs and from other goalkeepers all around the world when I got my injury. It just shows goalkeepers stick together. I got a fax from the whole Manchester United team and everybody was there.'

The Blues keeper said the FA Cup final will not be as emotional for him as the Carling Cup victory over Arsenal in February.

Cech had only just returned to action when he was selected to play in the 2-1 victory and the Czech international says: 'I took more from the Carling Cup final because it was the third or fourth game after my injury. This cup means a lot to everyone because the FA Cup means more than the Carling Cup.

'I hope it is going to be a great game. It will my first FA Cup final at Chelsea and the first at the new Wembley so I hope it is going to be successful for us.

'I never had the chance to watch the FA Cup growing up because in the former Czechoslovakia at that time it wasn't on. You couldn't see any Premiership games and there were just the highlights in a sports bulletin for like 40 seconds, you could see only goals and that was all there was.

'That is why I didn't know much about the FA Cup, the final, the history and the atmosphere but since I arrived it has been incredible and I understand now how much it means to play in the final.'
Old 18-05-2007, 04:51 PM
Samster

Ronaldo will be world's best, says Sir Alex

Sir Alex Ferguson has tipped Cristiano Ronaldo to establish himself as the best player in the world after the Portuguese completed a clean sweep of personal awards for the season.

The 22-year-old Manchester United winger last night received his Football Writers' Association award for his efforts this season.

Earlier this week he was named the United fans' and players' player of the year soon after scooping both the awards - player and young player - from the Professional Footballers' Association.

United boss Ferguson, who bought Ronaldo from Sporting Lisbon in 20003, believes the player can build on his success this season, when he scored 23 goals.

Ferguson said: 'He's got great quality. I hope he goes on to develop himself to be established as the best footballer in the world.

'To do it for a long time is another challenge for the boy and I think he will do that.'

Ronaldo's future in English football looked in doubt at last summer's World Cup when he played a sinister part in Wayne Rooney's dismissal in the quarter-final when England bowed out.

But he rammed the taunts of rival supporters down their throats this season, playing his part as United grabbed the Barclays Premiership title from Chelsea.

Ronaldo could complete a double with United if they win the FA Cup final against Jose Mourinho's team on Saturday at the new Wembley, and he said at the FWA dinner: 'It's a big honour, I'm very happy for this.'
Old 18-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Samster

Boss to deliver bad news to three Reds stars
Thu, May 17 2007 10:16

Sir Alex Ferguson faces three key FA Cup final selection decisions after revealing he has 14 players in mind for his starting line-up.

The United boss has already pencilled in eight names to his team-sheet but will make a tough decision on the remaining three places in the next 24 hours and deliver the news to his squad on Friday.

The players thought to have earned their right to walk out from the tunnel at Wembley are Edwin van der Sar, Rio Ferdinand, Nemanja Vidic, Paul Scholes, Michael Carrick, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ryan Giggs and Wayne Rooney.

There is a straight fight for the right back berth between Wes Brown and John O'Shea, which looks too close to call. Brown has been outstanding in central defence during the run-in, but O'Shea is better going forward and has popped up with some crucial goals this season.

At left back, Ferguson has been torn between the swashbuckling style of Patrice Evra and the gritty tackling of Gabiel Heinze all season, but the Argentinian has tended to get the nod for the big games when both players are fit.

The manager's last decision will dictate the tactical approach to the game as he ponders over whether to start with Alan Smith in a 4-4-2 formation or include Darren Fletcher in a three-man midfield.

Fletcher would have been the certain choice if Chelsea were at full strength in that area, but injuries to Michael Ballack and John Mikel Obi might tempt him to start with Smith.

"It is difficult because so many players have performed well for us this season," said Ferguson.

"We were left with 14 or 15 players to carry us through from the middle of March to the beginning of May."
Old 18-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Samster

Man Utd boss Ferguson: Giggs my greatest
tribalfooball.com - May 16, 2007

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has hailed Ryan Giggs as his best ever player.

Ferguson yesterday revealed that Giggs occupies a special place in his thoughts, being the only player he knew would become world class when he saw the future Wales winger as a teenager.

Ferguson said: "Ryan, at 13 years old, was the only player I've ever felt was a certainty to make it at the very highest level.

"I told Sir Bobby Charlton that he had to come down to see him play, and all our feelings and our predictions from then have been shown to be correct. It's always very difficult to say with confidence that young boys will make it from the first time that you see them.

"I've only said it once and that was about Ryan. I don't think I'll ever say it again. He was the one."

With the emerging talents of Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo forming the core of United's attacking future, it appeared that one of the club's most esteemed players was about to see out his remaining days on the fringes. But the manner in which the Wales international has risen to the challenge has been such that he has played 43 games for United over the last nine months and has proved a vital attacking foil for Rooney and Ronaldo.

Ferguson said: "Cristiano and Wayne are influenced by what he says and does, I think.

"There's no doubt that in his own quiet way Ryan has had an effect. He'll give advice - and the right advice - to these young players.

"Ryan will be captain on Saturday in Gary's absence and that will complete a remarkable season for the lad. To win nine championships and make the contribution that he has is amazing.

"He just seems to carry on looking after himself in his own way. When players come through you can only hope that they end up playing for your club for a long period of time.

"Even if he stopped playing tomorrow Ryan would be up there with the great players who have ever played for our club. He really is incredible."
Old 18-05-2007, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sayangku is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Pay £8m and sky high wages for someone to take free kicks, corners and penalties? Very costly. Carrick, one of the unsung heroes for Utd this season, deserves someone better to play alongside him.
Frankly speaking, i dun like Carrick too much, he's not a fighter, definitely not like scholes and keane or vieria, he just dun have that hunger, his style of playing more like Veron, 'soft' side.

We really need a combat engine fighter in the midfield, Hargreaves is not the solution also, haiz........ How i miss Keane....
Old 19-05-2007, 02:03 PM
Samster

Fri rumour mill

More trivia from rumour mill... more of competition

Friday's gossip column

TRANSFER RUMOURS
West Ham want £8m-rated Liverpool striker Craig Bellamy to replace Carlos Tevez. (The Sun)

Chelsea skipper John Terry will decide on his future this summer - but will not hand in a transfer request. (Daily Star)

Chelsea's Claude Makelele will join Villarreal this summer. (Daily Mirror)

The Blues are lining up a swoop for Brazil defender Alex - for the princely sum of $1. (Daily Mail)

Portsmouth boss Harry Redknapp wants to make Freddie Ljungberg his next signing. (Daily Star)

Spurs have overtaken Man Utd in the race to sign highly-rated Southampton youngster Gareth Bale. (The Guardian)

Portsmouth boss Harry Redknapp will ask owner Alexander Gaydamak for funds to sign Jermain Defoe, if the striker is put up for sale by Spurs. (The Times)

OTHER GOSSIP
Angry Arsene Wenger could leave Arsenal over the boardroom row which saw David Dein leave the club - and will take Thierry Henry with him. (Various)

Frank Lampard, John Terry and Arjen Robben have been offered 'take it or leave it' deals by Chelsea - which will mean all three are earning less than misfiring Andriy Shevchenko. (The Sun)

Bryan Robson is poised to replace Neil Warnock as Sheffield United manager. (Various)

Meanwhile, Sheffield United number two Stuart McCall is poised to quit the Blades to become the new Bradford manager. (Daily Star)

A Dubai-based consortium is leading the way to take over Leeds with a £40m bid. (Daily Star)

Claudio Ranieri remains top of Man City's wish list for their new manager - despite the Italian telling BBC Sport on Thursday that they were yet to make contact with him. (Various)

AND FINALLY
Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has a good cry when his side loses a big match. (The Sun) So tonight how?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1