The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2008, 01:02 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
fully agreed. Grand sifu playman is the man la. Puyings pass hp number to him while he was smoking outside the model club. Somemore the Puying super chio ok. Really envy you grand sifu playman. You must teach me few trick la. Good stuff are meant to be shared one. Eat alone will not get fat one. Hehe
Bro....the puying give me her no as she think I am a "water fish" old walking ATM.....hahhahaha she is wrong. teach you a few tricks.....hahahhaha.......please don't make me laugh...you have been up-graded to the Crown Prince of Danok for a reason. Go 3 days got 3 different chun girls!

Me with all aunties....how to teach you?
Old 20-08-2008, 01:03 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Just changed my car back seat, and at the same time send for servicing... me paiseh like fcuk.... the cushion man looked and me and smile....CB!

Then I tell him, my friend sit behind and wet the seat, guess what he said?

'ya! ya! you all say the same thing..... always your friends...'

TUI !!!!!
I fully agreed with him.....hahhahahah
Old 21-08-2008, 11:26 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!
Re: Dandok Lastest update

My simple fr.

Reached in Danok last night 10pm after work. Check in hotel Hollywood. Rate is rm65. This hotel just newly renovated. Hence room are nice and clean. Call up my barberry gal to check if she is starting working already, so for my hello Bkk gal. Got to make sure they didn't see me in Danok bcause I go without letting them know. After everyting clear, head to club model to see see look look. Not much people inside as weekday ma. Since alone, so never plan to have a drink there. Left after 5 minutes, and head to 7-11 to buy beer and tipbits at the same time call my Satit ml gal to come. Miss her so much on her super gfe.

was already 11pm when she came. A bit sleepy liao, but fresh again after hug and kiss. Keke. Quickly had the first round, this time got bbbj liao. She claimed that she don't know much, but I know she was bullshiting la. Anywhere can feel that she don't simply do bbbj, I was damn Luckly lo. Finished her on missionary. Really sextisfied. Hehe.

Started having drinking session and chit chatting. She was busying serving me beer and feeding me peanut. Than hug me tight while charting, gfe super lo. Really Beh tahan. Really enjoy her accompany le.

After 6 cans of beer. It was almost 1am Liao. Me a bit drunk Liao and super sleepy already. She also a abit drunk and high. Then she started teasing me and gave me the damn cfm look. Little bro immediately awake and start the second session. This time took a bit longer due to the alcohol effect. Bang her real hard and her moaning become louder and louder. Syiok... Hope next door didn't hear it. Hehe.

knocked down after the second session. Really can not stand liao. Hug her and sleep. Woke up this morning 7am. Super tiring. Checked out hotel and head back to malaysia. Super sleepy now. Beh tong lo. Got to catch some sleep during lunch time.

saw sifu the saint came in when I was walking to custom. Was not free to have breakfast because got to rush back to work. Pai seh la
Old 21-08-2008, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
BroAA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My simple fr.

Reached in Danok last night 10pm after work. Check in hotel Hollywood. Rate is rm65. This hotel just newly renovated. Hence room are nice and clean. Call up my barberry gal to check if she is starting working already, so for my hello Bkk gal. Got to make sure they didn't see me in Danok bcause I go without letting them know. After everyting clear, head to club model to see see look look. Not much people inside as weekday ma. Since alone, so never plan to have a drink there. Left after 5 minutes, and head to 7-11 to buy beer and tipbits at the same time call my Satit ml gal to come. Miss her so much on her super gfe.

was already 11pm when she came. A bit sleepy liao, but fresh again after hug and kiss. Keke. Quickly had the first round, this time got bbbj liao. She claimed that she don't know much, but I know she was bullshiting la. Anywhere can feel that she don't simply do bbbj, I was damn Luckly lo. Finished her on missionary. Really sextisfied. Hehe.

Started having drinking session and chit chatting. She was busying serving me beer and feeding me peanut. Than hug me tight while charting, gfe super lo. Really Beh tahan. Really enjoy her accompany le.

After 6 cans of beer. It was almost 1am Liao. Me a bit drunk Liao and super sleepy already. She also a abit drunk and high. Then she started teasing me and gave me the damn cfm look. Little bro immediately awake and start the second session. This time took a bit longer due to the alcohol effect. Bang her real hard and her moaning become louder and louder. Syiok... Hope next door didn't hear it. Hehe.

knocked down after the second session. Really can not stand liao. Hug her and sleep. Woke up this morning 7am. Super tiring. Checked out hotel and head back to malaysia. Super sleepy now. Beh tong lo. Got to catch some sleep during lunch time.

saw sifu the saint came in when I was walking to custom. Was not free to have breakfast because got to rush back to work. Pai seh la
Bro Holyman, I really salute you ah (tabit)
How good it would be if i work in Penang. Danok is so near................i envy you........
Old 21-08-2008, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

dun worry i will take care here for you during your absent. will wait for you to came back tomolo nite k ...

guess what during my lunch in danok, saw your BKK gf ..., shit la ... she asking me again where are you ??

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 21-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kiko_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My simple fr.

Got to make sure they didn't see me in Danok bcause I go without letting them know. After everyting clear, head to club model to see see look look. Not much people inside as weekday ma. Since alone, so never plan to have a drink there. Left after 5 minutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
guess what during my lunch in danok, saw your BKK gf ..., shit la ... she asking me again where are you ??

Taikor, last nite my puying call me n tell me u were in danok even she didnt go out n just in her room, her fren call her told her that i might be with u 'curi curi' go in danok. U said make sure no puying see u there, but yr undercover already been blow up
Old 21-08-2008, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
kammou1289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko_ View Post
Taikor, last nite my puying call me n tell me u were in danok even she didnt go out n just in her room, her fren call her told her that i might be with u 'curi curi' go in danok. U said make sure no puying see u there, but yr undercover already been blow up
Quote:
dun worry i will take care here for you during your absent. will wait for you to came back tomolo nite k ...

very simple la..
both bro kiko n holymannn also almost kena banned from danok liao la..
haiz really pity.. try not to choose avoid la.. straight tell them broke up.. haha.. so both of u no need retired lo.. haha...
Old 21-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Holymann,

Is that newly rennovated hotel "Hollywood" is next to a China Doll Karaoke and opposite the Sakura Karaoke? Is it the one with green walls?

Please PM me the hotel tel number [if you have it] Thanks. KOP KOON MAK KHRAP.
Old 21-08-2008, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kiko_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro holy, next time when u stay at yr tirak room, dun forget to bring back some gang geng nai from yr tirak as souvenir
Old 21-08-2008, 07:07 PM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko_ View Post
of course la.... all ppl in model club know us one, sure got spy one la. tiu.... but the spy in model dont know my barberry gal and hello bkk gal... keke... so still save la.....
Old 21-08-2008, 07:13 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Bro Holymann,

Is that newly rennovated hotel "Hollywood" is next to a China Doll Karaoke and opposite the Sakura Karaoke? Is it the one with green walls?

Please PM me the hotel tel number [if you have it] Thanks. KOP KOON MAK KHRAP.
great grand sifu prof.... sorry to inform you that, i dont have the number. but i will help you to get it tomorrow..... sui boh? keke
Old 21-08-2008, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
of course la.... all ppl in model club know us one, sure got spy one la. tiu.... but the spy in model dont know my barberry gal and hello bkk gal... keke... so still save la.....
better be safe then sorry ...., play safe bro, Danok is not that big k

somemore now your BKK puying got motorcycle liao .. she can round the whole danok within mins lor

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 21-08-2008, 07:51 PM
SamSter

Quote:
better be safe then sorry ...., play safe bro, Danok is not that big k

somemore now your BKK puying got motorcycle liao .. she can round the whole danok within mins lor
keke.... wanna dump her liao.... seldom call her already. few days ago call her, kenna scold by her lo. Said me so long time never call her liao. can feel her anger lo... keke... good la... time to put on the fullstop mark liao.... now work on new target.... :P
Old 21-08-2008, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
keke.... wanna dump her liao.... seldom call her already. few days ago call her, kenna scold by her lo. Said me so long time never call her liao. can feel her anger lo... keke... good la... time to put on the fullstop mark liao.... now work on new target.... :P
Walao.. ur kongtau super duper CHIM already..

Bro..relek relek abit,, kekekeke.. change vege le.. Jakarta Sui Boh?

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 21-08-2008, 08:12 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Walao.. ur kongtau super duper CHIM already..

Bro..relek relek abit,, kekekeke.. change vege le.. Jakarta Sui Boh?
bro, pai seh la... i got no business in jakarta... how to go le???

danok good ma.... no one know... line still the same....

wanna relax liao.... wanna rest for 2 months before go to bkk... keke... you dont ajak me to ok in sept ok..... keke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1