The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-04-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried her b4. U can check my MR on her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
Any Bros tried her??
https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/baby-massage-hj/

I know her name was previously known as Mandy.. but topics about her is non-fr..

Hoping a few Bros who tried will be able to provide FR..
Old 16-04-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
dafuqsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJCB View Post
Tried You You two days ago. She's really new to this line and very very green. She may not totally familiar with what she needs to do to make every customer happy but I think she should be given the chance. Bros need to tell her gently and she's receptive. She just doesn't know and need to learn.

Overall, she's a very sweet girl. She's probably a little short, slightly less than 1.6 but she has a very sweet smiling face, more than just pleasant looking. very fair skin, excellent complexion. Very friendly attitude. As I said, she's just very green, so don't cut her off.

She is a very good girl. I wont say much. Just trust me and go.
Old 16-04-2021, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 4
ilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Zoe (previously listed as An Ran)

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/zoe-massage/

For bros searching for more FRs, search for “An Ran”. Plenty of FRs available.

Looks: Not bad la. Acceptable to me. Pre-MILF standard.

Body: Slim and acceptable. Got a little bit of fat on tummy but that one can ignore.

Boobs: Personally I like it a lot. Nice, round and soft. Will position in such a way u cannot zhut. When asked she say sensitive. Minus points for that.

HJ: Quite standard. Nothing special.

Overall: In and out within 45min. Session was very silent. Seems like she didn’t want to talk or what. Usually I have no problems breaking the ice with MLs but she’s a special case.

One thing to note is the phone usage during the session really is too much. You can tell she’s reaching to text and giving the sloppy 1 hand massage. Even worse sometimes the massage stops and she’s texting. For that reason I won’t RTM. There are better options out there that respect customer’s time.
Old 16-04-2021, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 11
Janee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJanee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJanee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJanee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJanee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sharing this FR...

(infamous) Z!on Rd place...

Found ad on the castle, sweet messages saying "free now"

Have to pay upfront, then had to wait 20 mins outside... awkward & waste time

It was nice for a while, first thing she did was jump on me and kiss me
But later on became clock watching / rushing

The walls are also super thin so you can hear other people talking

How common is it to kiss MLs? Would you do it or nah?
Old 16-04-2021, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janee View Post
Sharing this FR...

(infamous) Z!on Rd place...

Found ad on the castle, sweet messages saying "free now"

Have to pay upfront, then had to wait 20 mins outside... awkward & waste time

It was nice for a while, first thing she did was jump on me and kiss me
But later on became clock watching / rushing

The walls are also super thin so you can hear other people talking

How common is it to kiss MLs? Would you do it or nah?
Frenching is quite common for me, usually i go for it if the ML allows.
Old 16-04-2021, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinaprc View Post

Body: Slim and acceptable. Got a little bit of fat on tummy but that one can ignore.

Boobs: Personally I like it a lot. Nice, round and soft. Will position in such a way u cannot zhut. When asked she say sensitive. Minus points for that.

Overall: In and out within 45min. Session was very silent. Seems like she didn’t want to talk or what. Usually I have no problems breaking the ice with MLs but she’s a special case.

One thing to note is the phone usage during the session really is too much. You can tell she’s reaching to text and giving the sloppy 1 hand massage. Even worse sometimes the massage stops and she’s texting. For that reason I won’t RTM. There are better options out there that respect customer’s time.
Actually quite ok with her physical appearance, especially her small C boobs. Just that she's more commercial which is y still rather go to aini, can zhut,paint,fn.
Old 16-04-2021, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

Seems like same old same old when it comes to An Ran. Everytime i feel tempted to take the plunge i recall all these FRs of her mediocre services by a ML with excellent attributes. I reckon she has decided this is her level of service standards, take it or leave it lol. Some MLs started out with questionable service/ attitude but they really makes effort to improve along the way. She's probably not the type. Thanks for FR bro.
Old 16-04-2021, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Seems like same old same old when it comes to An Ran. Everytime i feel tempted to take the plunge i recall all these FRs of her mediocre services by a ML with excellent attributes. I reckon she has decided this is her level of service standards, take it or leave it lol. Some MLs started out with questionable service/ attitude but they really makes effort to improve along the way. She's probably not the type. Thanks for FR bro.
I was her very first customer and I remembered how green she was and the "promise" to do well in this. Fast forward to my last session with her, HP usage I can't recall (but there were sessions prior that was bad), nipples sensitive and can't remember other things already.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 16-04-2021, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

An Ran's service will never improve. Even if I went without expectations, I left quite disappointed. Her jiemeis also sama sama.
Old 16-04-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Bro, last time I got zapped like mad for asking her ctc, after her ads re-listed, went to visit her, session was about the same as you.

She said sorry then stop massaging to reply messages, never think of RTM either.
Old 16-04-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
An Ran's service will never improve. Even if I went without expectations, I left quite disappointed. Her jiemeis also sama sama.
This band of sisters are not selling sexual or even massage service. Anyone seeking sexual gratification will likely to leave dissatisfied, and they have no desire to learn proper massage skills.

What they are providing is their company for 60 minutes. Compare with the "ah lian"s, village girls, school dropouts, etc. who are the typical MLs, they are of a somewhat higher class, much like Donna who was a HR executive back home. They all know that they are all relatively attractive looking girls with good enough assets to make their highly sexually desirable to make bros keep coming back in the hope of getting into their pants. But this "hope" will be all that these bros will be getting, because the group of sisters have set very clear limits that they won't cross.

Personally, a session with Zoya or Aimee is more enjoyable because at the very least, I get to enjoy a good massage, and from time to time, when they are in the mood, they let their guard down just that little bit.
Old 16-04-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

JT
Dolan

Last edited by 1KnightinBKK; 17-04-2021 at 03:22 AM. Reason: ...
Old 16-04-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
This band of sisters are not selling sexual or even massage service. Anyone seeking sexual gratification will likely to leave dissatisfied, and they have no desire to learn proper massage skills.

What they are providing is their company for 60 minutes. Compare with the "ah lian"s, village girls, school dropouts, etc. who are the typical MLs, they are of a somewhat higher class, much like Donna who was a HR executive back home. They all know that they are all relatively attractive looking girls with good enough assets to make their highly sexually desirable to make bros keep coming back in the hope of getting into their pants. But this "hope" will be all that these bros will be getting, because the group of sisters have set very clear limits that they won't cross.

Personally, a session with Zoya or Aimee is more enjoyable because at the very least, I get to enjoy a good massage, and from time to time, when they are in the mood, they let their guard down just that little bit.
Impossible to get a reply from Aimee. At least Zoya replies
Old 16-04-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What they are providing is their company for 60 minutes...
More like intermittent company for 45-50 minutes lol

Zoe aka Anran aka Bella has been here for almost two years.

I met her in June 2019 when she first came.

Looks like nothing has changed since then.
Old 16-04-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
will be all that these bros will be getting, because the group of sisters have set very clear limits that they won't cross.
Stopped visiting her a while ago too. She is probably not hungry enough to improve. Probably has a group of regulars or has some 靠山😂

but one thing I like is her body though. She has a very good figure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1