The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2009, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckmail View Post
This is OKT or FL number?
This is fake no. Better dont call.
Old 30-06-2009, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
nismorayvip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yup , this fellow saviolaron and chee peng r the same . they r loser ,they can't get F**K from the girls so they post the number here.
Old 30-06-2009, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Sex sold at KL Food Court

Report from The STAR dated Tuesday 30 June 2009 :-

Sex sold at KL Food Court

FOREIGN women have been using food courts in Jalan Gelang, off Jalan Loke Yew, in Kuala Lumpur to solicit for sex.

A Sin Chew Daily special investigative team discovered that the women also walk the streets to look for potential customers.

The women bring their customers to nearby flats to have sex.

Each “session” costs customers between RM100 and RM150, regardless of the woman’s age, the daily reported.

According to a resident at the flat, the women begin their “business” from noon to 6am every day.

Most of the women seen during the day were middle-aged while the young ones appeared at night.

The resident alleged that a group of men, believed to be plainclothes policemen, would raid the streets several times a month and round up the foreigners.

“But the women always return after a few days,” he said.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 30-06-2009, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Have not visited Pang Wah2 and Sup Kum for months. Most of the WL prices in other parts of KL have reached and some exceeded Spore prices (not that Spore is a fun place. Gaylang is a dead town with the current situation).
If this situation persist we may all have to go BKK for fun.
Down with the bloody pigs!
Old 01-07-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ckmail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post
This is fake no. Better dont call.
OIC,thanks bro jerry.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tonyl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to KL for business last week and went to Ace Building & the New Peng Hua Food Court last SAT lunchtime. I saw only 6 PRC FLs and I approached 1 of the best among the 6 she offered me RM80 and I followed her to her room at ACE Building. She is called Ke Xin 26 years old. Overall service was good and worth the amount. She gave me her HP 01664142xx and asked me to contacted her during next visit to KL or to introduce friends to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman69 View Post
I am making a trip next month to KL.
Can any kind bros out there list some of the hotspots where we can pick up some PRC FLs? What is the typical charge, short time and overnight?

thks
Old 04-07-2009, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
mv6tt888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyl View Post
I went to KL for business last week and went to Ace Building & the New Peng Hua Food Court last SAT lunchtime. I saw only 6 PRC FLs and I approached 1 of the best among the 6 she offered me RM80 and I followed her to her room at ACE Building. She is called Ke Xin 26 years old. Overall service was good and worth the amount. She gave me her HP 01664142xx and asked me to contacted her during next visit to KL or to introduce friends to her.
got pic? can give contact? thx.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
marlborolight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Peng Hwa FC

went there last week and met Sally. She sat beside me while i'm having my dinner, and she spoke some language that i don't understand. when i asked her to speak again, i realized that she was speaking English in Beijing slang ( i never expect PRC here speak engilish to me..haha). She really have a cute face and seems she is well educated where i like this kind of girls.
Proceed to her hotel after my dinner. she gave me a big hug when we are in the room. we then proceed to undress each other's clothes. she has a pair of big tits, very hard nipple but a bit saggy. her pussy was trimmed which look very yummy to me. try to FK her, but NIL, showerby myself...minus point (normal pratice for PRC in Pudu..sigh)
wait on the bed after shower...she claimed on my body after...started licking my ear, nipples and catbathing...my dick is rocking hard now...i push her head down to BJ my dick. Without my knowledge, she has capped me by using her mouth during the BJ. her skill is very good, she know where to lick and she suck like an vacuums. after few minutes, i pull her head out of my dick coz i worry will be explode. asked her to lay down and let me serve her, but she already mouth my dick on her pussy and ready to ride me...she look at me with her horny face, how could i resist a horny gal request..she then ride me, pussy is quite tight and her kung fu also very good, she can control her pussy muscle to squeeze my dick. not even 5 minutes, i can stand for it anymore, but i dun wan to just finish like that. i then press her down on the bed, and start to lick her body (while give my little bro a short break).i like to lick her nipples coz it really so hard and big (like a size of 5 cents).no forget the sexy trimmed pussy, it is quite good looking, like an abalone with a line in the center, no smell, pink in color. she seems not too enjoy it, coz not much moan on her side...i mouthed my dick and started Missionary.with this post, i can look at her closer, she is damn sexy while i'm fucking her Miss. slowly she she moaned louder and louder coz i'm moving faster and faster at south finally exploded. i still can recalled her moans until now, loud and sexy!

name: Sally (the only english speaking PRC in Peng Hwa i assumed)
Face: 7.5/10 (CFM looking, specially i like her eyes)
Body: 6/10 (big saggy tits, tall)
FK: NIL
BJ: 7/10 (Capped u with mouth, CBJ)
FJ: 7/10 (horny and sexy moaning)
GFE: 6/10 (they normally a bit rush specially in the weekend night)
Overall: 7/10
WIR: may be (she promise to treat me nicer on 2nd visit)
damages: RM100
Old 06-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismorayvip View Post
yup , this fellow saviolaron and chee peng r the same . they r loser ,they can't get F**K from the girls so they post the number here.
I wondered which kind souls upped their points and they returned from the dead liao
Old 07-07-2009, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
johnkiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro Marboro,
Do you still remember me? Very long times not see your story posted at this forum. Not only your kung fu very good at the bed, your writting skill also very powerful and i believe the Samster here will feel horny after reading your FR. Now you hv change to Sally, how about the Xuang Xuang? have you visit her? Ha Ha . I want to go to Peng Wa to survey but very shy to go alone. I feel everybody look at you as a 'chicken worm' (reputation Peng Wa). Actually i stay very close at Pudu, mayb 1 day we go together:
Old 07-07-2009, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ckmail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheepang View Post
Name : steph
FACE: 9/10
BODY : normal 7/10
BOOBS: 9/10 for big boobs lover
FJ : 10/10
HJ:8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
WIR: YES

phone: 012-3662309
bro,i scare to believe the number you posted here when i see your point : -9
Old 07-07-2009, 06:41 PM
Samster

he and savilion same ppl..scammers..
Old 07-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Those 2 bastards are posting some innocent girls' contacts as if samsters think that those numbers are geniune FL, those poor girls' mobiles will be flooded with calls by horny brothers. Those 2 bastards will achieve their malicious objectives Just zap them whenever possible.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
municum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya Prof, well said. 2 guys saviolan and cheepang are shit
Old 07-07-2009, 10:20 PM
Samster

until wat time is peng hwa food court open?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1