The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-02-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
I do agree with all Bros here prices is on the raise, but if we all stay firm and corporate not to allow prices to go above S$120. ML Are also worry when they up prices so if we can actually stop messaging them, they eventually will realize that we all are NOT carrots.

Said NO to more than $120

FYI another SYT is landing on our shore this afternoon, hopefully more are OTW...
Got 1 FL listed at 180 drop to 160 then now 120 liao
They no choice have to adjust if market demand just isn't there

The SYT is ML or FL?
Old 21-02-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I do agree with all Bros here prices is on the raise, but if we all stay firm and corporate not to allow prices to go above S$120. ML Are also worry when they up prices so if we can actually stop messaging them, they eventually will realize that we all are NOT carrots.

Said NO to more than $120

FYI another SYT is landing on our shore this afternoon, hopefully more are OTW...
The one previously located at Jalan besar? Are we looking at the same contact
Old 21-02-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles19 View Post
Anyone tried her before?
https://sglonelyguys.site/mila-massage/

Can’t find any MR, wanna try but she didn’t reply my msg...
FL at 180
MILF status with enhanced tits
pink nips though but I wouldn't RTF or even RTM at that rate with no BBBJ somemore

If it's 120 with BBBJ then I would consider as her BBBJ really not bad.
but 120 with just HJ? Forget it man
Old 21-02-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
From my conversation with her long time ago, she prefer fit athletic body guy and of course if you are loaded (drive nice car).
I visited her 1-2 times when she just started and market here have very limited supply. She tried to fish info like what is your sport hobby and ask me do more to tone my stomach during our chit chatting. Anyway, her bj is too painful to me and her jerk off skill also very rough. Now many alternative anyway.
She is the see people type. Her critera for providing good service is -
A) Young hunk
B) Andy Lau lookalike
C) whether arrive by car / mrt - bus / walk
D) Potential carrothead

If you are young or good looking... she will be very happy... go FN and give unlimited BJs / HJs ..... the lucky ones may even be blessed with FJ if can make her horny.
Not young not good looker? You qualify too if you drive an expensive car.... her standard Q&A on greeting.... how did you come? Sound innocent enough but actually probing you.
Lastly if you have the laochiao look or behaviour.... dun expect good service coz she know you cannot be KCed or carrotheaded.
She will just go through the motion and give the minimum required hoping you dun rtm her again.

Last few days 2 of my fellow drivers both got different service from her. One uncle kenna FC massage and only SN during sensual....even kenna told off by her for asking her to remove panty.. and only 1 shot for hj.
The other younger ex-bodybuilder guy got FN throughout from showering together, 69 during sensual with cbj and daty and 2 shots (HJs). She also offered him FJ for a nominal topup but he declined. 2 HJs already enough for him.... he claimed she did not stop caressing his body even after he shot out all his cum.... right up to the shower she continued sayang his torso. I think she kenna gongtau by his bodybuilder body liao.

Last edited by trans5425; 21-02-2021 at 03:36 PM.
Old 21-02-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -78 / Power: 0
Jollyshandy95 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Fr for an an

Looks 8/10 (syt)
Body 8/10 (FN)
Boobs B
Massage 3/10
Sensual 10/10
Rtm anytime
Try and you will know. 😀

Please up my point after you visit and agree
Old 21-02-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Bananaboy94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.site/massage-lisa/

Any bros can advice if she's good?
Old 21-02-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6870 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post

Lastly if you have the laochiao look or behaviour.... dun expect good service coz she know you cannot be KCed or carrotheaded.
She will just go through the motion and give the minimum required hoping you dun rtm her again..
Our bro Johndick must be this category liao, that’s why she switched off.
Old 21-02-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mui2 HP is not longer in use, so only those got her WC can reach her. Anyway she also cancel appt for the time being....

So need to wait for confirmation again
Ya, was told she went work ye chang "bistro" on friday. But she still accept bookings for bros who got her wechat..
Old 21-02-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
azzazel80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/an-an-massage/

New listing, but not new to the scene.

Those in the know will know.

Brace yourself for a seismic event too.
More info on the seismic scenarios please :P
Old 21-02-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/an-an-massage/

New listing, but not new to the scene.

Those in the know will know.

Brace yourself for a seismic event too.
Visited yiyi before but totally don’t recall her looking like this or how she looks like lol.

What seismic event? Long Nv returning? Haha
I missed the LN boat after I had to cancel the first time I booked her (and she just arrived maybe 1-2 days) and subsequently never got to find a common time ever again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Ok bro, respect your view on this.

Perhaps cos I came into the game late where I was introduced to these rates so I'm accustomed to a somewhat higher rate? Of course, I won't pay exorbitant rates like we previously mentioned like $70-$100 for a hj on top of entrance for MP.

For sure hoping that rates will drop in the future.
No one is blaming you if you unknowingly paid a higher rate.
But now that word is out, no one is forcing you to accept paying a lower rate either - just that it is what it is - spoiling market for other bros.

In this game, the rates have never and will never drop. One can only make a firm stance NOT to entertain or indulge in stupid rates. Some increases are of little choice (I.e More and more MPs going from $50/hr to $55-68/hr for NORMAL massage) but some you still have a choice (like how you won’t pay $70 for a HJ) that’s the HC/MP scene.

So on the parallel in the home based scene, indulging in their demands for $120/140 is similar to paying $70 for a HJ and $100 for a HJ with roaming.

Heck. Even in a fuckshop I can get a FJ for $140 or under. Even including some ok ok massage. And that is with a pre-milf/post SYT category.

So #holdtheline and don’t cave!
Old 21-02-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Is it only me or do you bros feel that the services offered now is lesser and the rates are higher? been off this thread for a quite sometime already
Old 21-02-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 21
devouno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have not posted in SB for a while, but promised Ai Ni a FR so here I am.
I have been more of a MP guys and have a regular MP lady, as there are too many mines in the ML scene and with the price increase really, not much difference between the MP price but definitely lacking the actual massage skills.

Today, tried my luck and book Ai Ni 2 days in advance since she is so popular.
Location : was a bomber for me as I dun drive but still not too bad.
Looks : 10/10
- definitely a SYT with a perfect body, nice clean CB, perky butt and perky breast with pointed nipples, skin is smooth and prefectly slim
Massage : 8/10
- I am very particular on the massage portion, so this is the highest I have given to a ML, nice effort especially with the back stepping
Service : 10/10
- the best I have had from a ML, worth even the inflated price
- Definitely try to build rapport with you, the TCCS and GFE gao gao
- Fully nude from the moment you enter the room till you leave.
- Bath you thoroughly both before and after the deed, I even got a hairwash
- Cat bath with ice, nice and simulating, looking at bounching butt as she went out to get the ice, priceless
- the actual HJ, I leave it to brother to experience. But confirm she is very, very accommodating and can roam everywhere.
- no complaints what so ever even thought I took some time to cum
- Went the full hour, with 10min left, she offerred more laba laba and a head massage

Definitely an enjoyable experience.

For borthers who likes a really shiok massage, especially those who like back stepping like me and end with a happy ending, can PM me for recommednations at MP.
Old 21-02-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananaboy94 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/massage-lisa/

Any bros can advice if she's good?
Not too good.
Old 21-02-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by devouno View Post
I have not posted in SB for a while, but promised Ai Ni a FR so here I am.
I have been more of a MP guys and have a regular MP lady, as there are too many mines in the ML scene and with the price increase really, not much difference between the MP price but definitely lacking the actual massage skills.

Today, tried my luck and book Ai Ni 2 days in advance since she is so popular.
Location : was a bomber for me as I dun drive but still not too bad.
Looks : 10/10
- definitely a SYT with a perfect body, nice clean CB, perky butt and perky breast with pointed nipples, skin is smooth and prefectly slim
Massage : 8/10
- I am very particular on the massage portion, so this is the highest I have given to a ML, nice effort especially with the back stepping
Service : 10/10
- the best I have had from a ML, worth even the inflated price
- Definitely try to build rapport with you, the TCCS and GFE gao gao
- Fully nude from the moment you enter the room till you leave.
- Bath you thoroughly both before and after the deed, I even got a hairwash
- Cat bath with ice, nice and simulating, looking at bounching butt as she went out to get the ice, priceless
- the actual HJ, I leave it to brother to experience. But confirm she is very, very accommodating and can roam everywhere.
- no complaints what so ever even thought I took some time to cum
- Went the full hour, with 10min left, she offerred more laba laba and a head massage

Definitely an enjoyable experience.

For borthers who likes a really shiok massage, especially those who like back stepping like me and end with a happy ending, can PM me for recommednations at MP.
Yeah Bro, totally agree with you, just visited today and first time either, Aini really go extra miles to please, GFE gaogao, make sure you enjoyed for the full hour.
Old 21-02-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi everyone, Happy CNY! Back with another review of... well I had to try the $150 girl. My only regret is I never discovered her sooner. Because hot damn, she's great.

MR for Mei Mei (SLG)
https://sglonelyguys.site/mei-mei-massage/

RTM: Yes
Value: For me yes at that level of service

Looks: 8/10 Pre-Milf, to me she looks quite attractive but I guess that would be subjective. An approachable type of beauty.

Body: 8.5/10 For a pre-milf, can't be beat. Almost flat stomach, decently large boos and just toned and strong, guess its from all the things she does, more on that coming up.

Massage: 10/10 Super well trained and experienced, you can't get better than this. At this level, its all down to preference of massage style rather than quality. Hers is the more trigger point pressing and some long strokes. I have quite a muscular back and I felt the solid strength going through, so this woman definitely has what it takes.

HJ / BBBJ: 10/10 Started off with a great HDLY, super relaxing. I think she does butt play so you may have to tell her if you are game for that or not. After that flip over, she climbs on top and BBBJ all the way. A lot of skill and she moves around to give you a great view of her mei mei.

After BBBJ, comes fake love making she lies down in something like doggy and you do her thighs real close to her bits, feels great.

After that comes what you want, I think HJ for the most part which is again awesome and she looked at me and said just let her know when I'm climaxing and come in her mouth. I usually don't do this but little brain was in full control then and she got every drop out, was amazing.

Location: Very easy to get if you drive, not sure about public transport.

Overall: I can't believe Singapore has a ML of this standard. She was so HARD WORKING I couldn't believe it, I actually felt bad for her. She told me she also provides SM services etc, but I don't swing that way so please don't ask me exactly what it entails but I think she's quite game for almost anything.

I think the next time I go I will just tell her HJ or what, because I'm always a bit concerned about the health issues with BBBJ, low risk doesn't mean no risk. Just that she did such a great job, I was so horny I couldn't fucking think straight.

Damage: $150
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1