The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2008, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
HORNYLION deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

At the toilets of liang court, staircase of the building beside isten orchard. All wif my wife.
Old 28-09-2008, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
MikeyRocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apartment balcony at night.
Deserted beach on Tioman in broad daylight
Gf's parent's room (her dare)
Gf's dining table (we had dinner with her mother a couple hours after that, ha)
various vehicles
cinema.

got almost all the places i want.. a couple more, can retire already!
Old 01-10-2008, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

what i've to tell is more embarrassing than daring. I was visiting my ex gf in her father's office, at that time it was situated around warehouses. Her room was deserted, she asked me to paint her, I got below her desk and removed her panties, happily licking away, when...
I looked up the window, situated next to the corridor, just one floor above was a crowd forming (mostly store-hands), apparently looking down at us! Some were even pointing! Dam! That place was located around macpherson
Old 01-10-2008, 05:51 AM
Samster

hotmuka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i got horny with my ex girlfriend and did it on the bus. it was a double deck without anyone. it was easy because she was wearing a skirt. i just pulled down her undies and shoved my dick into her lovehole. it was a really quick quickie. hehe
Old 01-10-2008, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 16
pistevo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypistevo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Parkway parade staircase in broad daylight . i am refering to the stairs with one way glass . the one above KFC . My gf gave me a bj there when works were done on fish and co . workers were working in sight , my gf was blowing non stop ! wa lau cim into my gf which she swallowed .
Old 02-10-2008, 12:49 AM
Samster

Hailstorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a very memorable one was at Istana Park, near 11pm or so. Few couples around but we found a bench. Ex did a BBBJ and we even tried to film it down... but alas bad lighting so not very clear. After a while, i did her doggie on the bench...Suddenly heard cycling and i just sat down on the bench and she sat on me... was quite obvious i guess with her skirt hiked up... Continue to finish to job after the cyclist (think is park warden or something) left!
Old 02-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold

after read all those bros interesting places to kinky..now i hooked on few liau

1 always stay at budget hotel in HK so always request for low floor and fuck my fl at balcony with crowds walking below and opposite mostly flats.(at mongkok).
2 in spore,brought back my fl to office to fuck in director chair and table and facing psa port..
3 suntec city garden bridge
4 at hotel which have 2 rooms attached with a door in between, my 2 ex sister was wastching tv next door and we purposely left the door slighly open and also make some high pitch voice to attarct them.really siau @@
Old 02-10-2008, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 22
madman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymadman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m3m3m View Post
4 at hotel which have 2 rooms attached with a door in between, my 2 ex sister was wastching tv next door and we purposely left the door slighly open and also make some high pitch voice to attarct them.really siau @@
2 ex sister? You disown them oredi?
Old 02-10-2008, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3637 / Power: 18
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe, got a pilot damn COCKY......
When he was oversea, BONKED his wife twice.....
Once at a park in AMK and the other time at his place...

The Wife said: "COCKY pilot's cock cannot make it".
Wonder who his two kids belong to??????
Old 03-10-2008, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
celeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by here4fun View Post
just sharing my own experience, to date the daring place shld be the area in between millenia walk & marina sq(before renovation works done). u guys know the old MS 2nd lvl used to have a few open air concept pubs? from there u walk straight towards the ohb towards suntec there are places for u to sit, was chilling there with one of my old FB when she suddenly teased me & just went straight dwn to blow. seriously a once in a lifetime feeling for me sia.lol bonk her for abt 2mins after the blow, didnt managed to cum cos too open already, just infront of us is a i think office or somethineg with curtains but lights still on!!
haha yes yes! i know that place =X
in fact, its an amazing place if you go either very late at night, or super early morning.

for bros who wish to try there, be warned: sometimes the door will open, and service staff (i.e, restaurant, or whatever staff) will come out for smoking break and etc.. so.. pick ur angles carefuly

i would suggest the stairs FACING marina sq itself as.. well, you go there with your gal. you'll understand. hehe!
Old 06-10-2008, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 20
chul deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychul deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just share with you guys,

This happened less than 1 year ago, did outdoor sex with my Friend's GF @ mandai reservoir where you need climb over to the platform below jus above the water where sometimes u can hear the tiger roar opp from the zoo, think some bro here know where bah....
Old 07-10-2008, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmuka View Post
i got horny with my ex girlfriend and did it on the bus. it was a double deck without anyone. it was easy because she was wearing a skirt. i just pulled down her undies and shoved my dick into her lovehole. it was a really quick quickie. hehe
bro, nowadays public buses r equipped with cams. hope u were nt caught in sbs' candid camera hor.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:35 AM
Samster (M)

humbledee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

staircase is common.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1055 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 16
Hoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Roof top balcony.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:45 AM
Angel.Janus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

met my gal, know she got swimming pool access at the condo she rented...

went swimming together, fingered her in the pool... then went into showers with her... kena scolded by security guards when i came out... told me not to be cheapo and dun use Hotel81...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1