The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 6
Ryozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud of
Can any1 share Sophia contact? I have lucky contact to exchange for Sophia. Pm me if interested
Old 22-03-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
Check your inbox bro. My top 3 choice are Lisa, Lucky and Rose in terms of SERVICE. Big boobs lover can go for Lucky. Looks wise up to your own rating. For those bros who like AILF type can try MNZ. For good massage find Rose.
Didn’t know lucky in my WeChat for so long and I never visit her before .. will go and try it out
Old 22-03-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 7
FLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Didn’t know lucky in my WeChat for so long and I never visit her before .. will go and try it out
Is,she at the same place as MNZ? Wear spec and a bit ba ba?
Old 22-03-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
uvnr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yl9570 View Post
Was around the area for lunch, so decided to try my luck after lunch.

Walk walk and saw a MP with many towels hang outside, saw a chubby ML with many tattoo went into shop. The door open big big, so i also went in.

Straightaway, saw a petite lady lying down on the sofa (she was wearing a one piece trenchcoat style dress, and can see her butt cheeks when she was lying down side ways)

made eye contact with her and she approach me, asked:"Massage?"

I told her straightaway that I finished lunch and i want her as desert. She got the hint and we nego the price for FJ. Then went to one of the curtain bed. Ask for her name, and it was Lisa!!! (Jackpot!)

No what was expecting as the place was quite open and all are seperated with curtains and 1 single toilet at the back. T

Once in the "room", hen Lisa ask me if need to shower, I ask her: "Do i need?". She gave cheeky smile and push me down on the bed and ask: "how i want my desert?"

I took off my jeans and underwear and let her BBBJ me. It was damn good and she gave the CFM look.

She said I was her first customer, so without a thought, I carry her up to the bed and open her dress. super easy to open as its a trench coat style. NO PANTIES!!! I gave her a good painting and she was holding back ger moans. I told her, "no one around right?" She called me naughty and let out her loud moans as i continue to paint her.

Soon, it was action time, cap on and then with her clothes still on, I bang her missionary and she kept saying my dick is big, want more deep. And the way she let go her moans, I ramed her hard and deep and slowly enjoying her CFM face. After that, we changed to doggie and she went crazy as I whacked her hard till I cum.

After that we cleaned up and went off, all the other ML looked at me and grinned happily at Lisa. She gave me a hug and told me that I was a naughty boy and tell me to come back again.

The experience was good. Feels abit like doing in a public area, we can hear the other ML talking and laugh when they hear us f***. We also hear some pple coming in asking for massage, and may hear our FJ. So exciting and shiok.

Will RTM next time. (Maybe try my luck to look for Lucky next time.
Hi bro, can share contact plzz
Old 22-03-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLsuckers View Post
Is,she at the same place as MNZ? Wear spec and a bit ba ba?
thats right bro, shes not slim for sure dunno which alibaba said shes slim
Old 22-03-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 9
jackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant future

Can anyone share contact or location for MP near Syed Alwi Road?
Old 22-03-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Thanks bro yowtf and bro bedguy for the FR . Will skip LiLi for now.

Maybe will visit the newly open “A” shop, heard many Vietnamese MLs there. Last week saw a milf that’s in her 40s sitting outside the shop touting . Shall share my FR here after I visit her.
Old 22-03-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 19
bleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Thanks bro yowtf and bro bedguy for the FR . Will skip LiLi for now.

Maybe will visit the newly open “A” shop, heard many Vietnamese MLs there. Last week saw a milf that’s in her 40s sitting outside the shop touting . Shall share my FR here after I visit her.
The new joint is prc mostly. Tried last weekend and full service is on the menu
Old 22-03-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleus View Post
The new joint is prc mostly. Tried last weekend and full service is on the menu
Bro can share your FR there , any good service Ang pai to recommend and also what the damage for FJ ? Thanks in advance 😊👍
Old 22-03-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 12
Onlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas999 View Post
Have pm you for Lucky's contact.
Can share lucky contact too?
Old 22-03-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lenovouser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
Check your inbox bro. My top 3 choice are Lisa, Lucky and Rose in terms of SERVICE. Big boobs lover can go for Lucky. Looks wise up to your own rating. For those bros who like AILF type can try MNZ. For good massage find Rose.
which shop is this?
Old 22-03-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 19
bleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Bro can share your FR there , any good service Ang pai to recommend and also what the damage for FJ ? Thanks in advance 😊👍
I was walking around the area on a hot day and saw this shop which I don’t remember seeing it previously. As I was approaching the shop, a lady wearing cheongsam came out to dry some towels. Mai tu liao, I immediately went over and ask if she’s available for massage.

Paid the fee at the counter and went for a quick shower before starting the massage. On my way to the bathroom I could already hear moanings coming out from 1 of the beds behind the curtains. This got me very excited and told the ml to start the massage.

Chatted with the ml and claims that she just arrived on our shores few days ago and her first time in sg. Not sure true or not but massage was non existent due to her being new to this trade. After awhile flip over and was offered all types of service starting from $50, $100 and $150. Opt for full service and left a satisfied customer.

FR on Bxxx

Face: 8/10 (beautiful and sexy type. Looks like in her 20s)
Body : 9/10 (quite tall and curvy at the right places)
Boobs: 10/10 (natural and c cup at least)
Bbbj: 8/10 (takes her time and can feel real suction. It’d be better if it is done without condom)
Fj: 9/10 (did her cowgirl and the missionary. Sexy moans throughout and surrender my armies to her after a while )
Rtm: definitely when vitamin M is replenished.
Old 22-03-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleus View Post
I was walking around the area on a hot day and saw this shop which I don’t remember seeing it previously. As I was approaching the shop, a lady wearing cheongsam came out to dry some towels. Mai tu liao, I immediately went over and ask if she’s available for massage.

Paid the fee at the counter and went for a quick shower before starting the massage. On my way to the bathroom I could already hear moanings coming out from 1 of the beds behind the curtains. This got me very excited and told the ml to start the massage.

Chatted with the ml and claims that she just arrived on our shores few days ago and her first time in sg. Not sure true or not but massage was non existent due to her being new to this trade. After awhile flip over and was offered all types of service starting from $50, $100 and $150. Opt for full service and left a satisfied customer.

FR on Bxxx

Face: 8/10 (beautiful and sexy type. Looks like in her 20s)
Body : 9/10 (quite tall and curvy at the right places)
Boobs: 10/10 (natural and c cup at least)
Bbbj: 8/10 (takes her time and can feel real suction. It’d be better if it is done without condom)
Fj: 9/10 (did her cowgirl and the missionary. Sexy moans throughout and surrender my armies to her after a while )
Rtm: definitely when vitamin M is replenished.
Thanks bro for your FR. $150 for FJ is really affordable. Ok shall try to visit soon
Old 22-03-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold

I am missing bro Underhidden in this chat. He was the best guide around. Hope he is fine. He must have relocated ro a better/more happening place.
Old 22-03-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LoveLove520 is Cool - loads of Potential

any bro can share lisa and rose contacts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1