The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 04-04-2012, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

No worries Bro, you have already regained more than the zapped points. From 111 down 110 and 108 now up 113. A good Bro upped you 5 points! God bless him!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashGNR View Post
I was zapped 3 times by some "alien", this will be my last post for now...

Guess this time I will get zap as well...lol

Adios...
Old 04-04-2012, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Happen to have some free time today, decide to pop by PT to see see look look without any intention to bonk as Kico is not around. Happen to go into House 14 and suddenly thought of Bro OMF78 FR on room 5 Poh Yi. Indeed, she looks great but I never go for it. While on the way out, happen to look into room 3 (Mei Ling), nice headlight but also never try. Went to the other houses n scan around, along the way keeps on thinking about Mei Ling, went for it in the end.

Went in and pay up. When she took off her top, , I would think she got one of the nicest boobs in PT. Recalling some bro mention that she dun allow customers to touch her breast or nipples, I just see no touch (The image keeps on popping into my mind as I am typing this). Anyway, for the service, its the standard SOP, cathbath follow by a brief BJ then FJ. She start to rides me n I finish off in doggie style.

Summary for Mei Ling (H14R3)

Apperance: AILF (Auntie I Like to Fuck)
Boobs: I am bad at predicting boobs size, I reckon its a D (might be wrong) Any bro manage to play with her breast and nipples, please tell me how u did it. I would not want to be blacklist by her.. haha
Catbath: Lick my nipples briefly
BJ: use condom of course, nice suction but too brief
FJ:its awesome looking at her breast bounce up and down when she is on top,my hands starting to have a mind of its own wanting to grab her boobs but luckily manage to stop it. She got a meaty ass, I just screw her hard from behind til I cum.
RTF: Maybe, I would wan to try others in H14 first. As She is a Cat 30, please do not expect too much from her.

Sidenot: I manage to catch h17R3 (Quan Yi Feng look alike), any bro here got FR on her? Speaking of TV Stars look alike, there another WL in H16 (beside Pat's room) that looks like Zhen Shi Mei. Looks like there something to look forward to.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
judasbonc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how to now u kena zapped
Old 04-04-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

bros i am suggesting a list to be start call the score list, the list sholud contain a bro name plus all the WL/Milf he had tried... as i have no power and new to the site i could only suggest and hope the snr bros will proceed the list is some think like tis
NAME HOUSE ROOM NAME TYPE PTS
JUDASBONC 11 1 JENNY MILF 7/10

The aim of the list is for us to compare pts and also be ready for what to receive, like hunting knowing ur prey is an added advantage,,,, cheers,,,, just suggesting hoping to hunt soon , target poh yi and pat
Old 05-04-2012, 03:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
Apperance: AILF (Auntie I Like to Fuck)
Boobs: I am bad at predicting boobs size, I reckon its a D (might be wrong) Any bro manage to play with her breast and nipples, please tell me how u did it. I would not want to be blacklist by her.. haha
Catbath: Lick my nipples briefly
BJ: use condom of course, nice suction but too brief
FJ:its awesome looking at her breast bounce up and down when she is on top,my hands starting to have a mind of its own wanting to grab her boobs but luckily manage to stop it. She got a meaty ass, I just screw her hard from behind til I cum.
RTF: Maybe, I would wan to try others in H14 first. As She is a Cat 30, please do not expect too much from her.
Times have changed. She used to be famous for her BBBJ and CIM
Old 05-04-2012, 08:39 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Go to UserCP: Latest Reputation Received.

Hope this helps.

Happy long weekend!!!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasbonc View Post
how to now u kena zapped
Old 05-04-2012, 08:49 AM
Samster

Could it be that age was catching up on her (H14R03)? Took a glimpse of her last night but I ended up with Kathy H072FR06 instead.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Old 05-04-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

havent went PT for long time..today was a nice cool drizzling day to slowly recki ... in the end wanted go for my fav H22 R21 - Xue Er ... she may not be the best service in PT .. but her slighty meaty and very fair complexion figure with B cups and a milfy pretty face with sweet smile makes her worth my 50 bucks. went over, her door closed w cust so I took her neighbour H22 R20 - Michelle instead.

went in wash up... realised Mich looked haggard with bad eye bags. Washed up.. and she asked me lied on bed. Catbath started ...she did something this round tt I nv tried b4 .. I m plump w a tummy belly..... she ran her tongue around my belly tummy twice den kiss nibble my belly button .. den tongue my belly button like AR .. I was like "OK, disgusting but feels good" .... she did tt another two more times with sucking my nipples as well.... my belly button wet with her saliva liao. She did bj den lift my legs up... light flicks at my a-hole den rythme gets more fast n aggresive pushing her tongue in deep my a-hole, can feel her tongue tip pushing...I was like..."woah, is she trying reali push her tongue in?" Action starts .. I asked for missionary .. while pumping, her 2 hands push my butt cheek closer ...she say wan lick my nipple... I wonder who was trying harder .. me pumping her or she sucking my nipple harder? I felt uncomfortable and asked for doggy .. she turned over... I penetrate den ask her lie straight ...flat doggy... after some pumping, she gt wet and shouted "F*** me, dont stop" I start feel scary .. she like sex starved... put my arm ard her neck... pump her AHAP(as hard as possible) .. reali tired for me, she gt up to wash den cleaned me up. As she washed me, I looked at her ... those eyebags reali scary but she looks hyped up. Tot of asking "are you on some make me h**h stuff?" but didnt pop the question.

I dressed up, came out den hear door opening on my left. A big muscular b***k brute came out with a sling bag......sibei muscular lor My Xue-er got pounded by some b***k brute? Kaoz, I gan turned on liao... Feel like gg in to finish pounding whats left of her after this guy but boh money liao. I looked into her room... She was wearing a sweet white dress w blue(I think) prints tt reali compilments her. Smoking her cigarette , she saw and smiled at me. I tell myself " Next time"
Old 05-04-2012, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just curious ..wonder if some of the younger PT girls are like the spa girls in JB.... after work go disco cheong plus take some "steroids" to "pump up the music"?
Old 05-04-2012, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Went petain jus now at 6.30 pm Rtf Jennifer (H16R12) as usual room looks Neat and clean ..Today she was in her Black dress looks Gorgeous for a Milf like her..

Face:8/10 Milf type
Boobs : B cup
AR:8/10
FJ : Cowgirl then follow by Doggie (7/10)
Stereo : Mmmm.. Mmmmm..
BBBJ : 7/10 (skills drop )
Overrall Service : 8/10
Dmg : $50..
Old 05-04-2012, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Oh really? Looks like I have miss the boat. I think it would be damn nice if she uses her breast to jerk me off.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

h12 r10

went to PT after hibernating for a while, all my targets (cloud, ah may, pat) not yet come because it was quite early or got people queuing , so kinda sian...until i saw this ah lian auntie with headlights reporting to work.

checked my pt list...could not find any info about this wl, so i was kinda hesitate to try, so browse around again for a while to see if my targets were avail...also at the same time to let h12r10 settling down first because she just came.

since all my targets still nowhere to be seen / not avail, i checked h12r10 again...i was attracted to the headlights, so asked her the damage...she replied 40 all-in, i was like "wth ok lah let me be the commando to try".

Age = 40s i believe
Damage = 40
Name = never ask
Look = ah lian auntie with yellow/golden dyed curly hair
Body = bah bah, minimum C and a little sagging...typical auntie
Roaming = allowed
Service = i will not elaborate more...somewhat similar to Ah May, certain part she is better...other part Ah May is better
GFE = look fierce, however since i was drawing the first blood and having honed my communication skill...she was ok during my session, not a time watcher too (for my standard)
RTF = in my KIV list
Old 06-04-2012, 01:18 AM
Samster (B)

Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
just curious ..wonder if some of the younger PT girls are like the spa girls in JB.... after work go disco cheong plus take some "steroids" to "pump up the music"?
The PT WLs are very kuai kuai types coz the Anti-Vice are very strict on them. They are not allowed to patronize the nightspots or socialize with customers after working hours outside of PT. This was the situation several years ago and I believe it has not been changed.

For those old-timers will recall the incident whereby some WLs from H16 & H20 went to a KTV to celebrate one of the WL's birthday, it so happened that the Anti-Vice raided this particular KTV on that day and the WLs were found inside. Several of them were suspended from working and a couple of WLs had their yellow cards cancelled.

Latest case I heard was a WL was found in a common gaming house and was sent back and barred from coming in for 5 years.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:29 AM
Samster (B)

Had nothing to do and decided to drop by PT after dinner at City Square Mall.
Reached there @ 7.30pm and was surprised H7 R3 Cookie was still around at that time and chatting with 2 other WLs along the corridor. Was undecided whether to call her and so asked her how much even though I knew she was Cat50, I oso jokingly told her I am old man so will take longer time to finish

Her reply surprised me.. "slow slow never mind, only $20 for 10 mins, so if Ah Pek take 1 hour to finish just pay me $120 lah" as she gave me a cuddle

I decided against taking her coz her teeth darken with stains and the ciggy smell was too strong. In the end went to RTF H2 R2 Maggie again.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:40 AM
Samster

thks bro it help and yes i was zapped to
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1