The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-01-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Am I the only one who actually visited Aini and didn't think she is worth a RTM?
Maybe share who's worth to rtm
More 参考 value
Old 22-01-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Am I the only one who actually visited Aini and didn't think she is worth a RTM?
Dont worry, I was abt to say that personally I also don’t understand what’s her hype. Visit her twice during her 2 stints here. First time I still find her quite hardworking, but her looks to me was just average and there were better MLs then. 2nd stint, her service level drops quite a fair bit and her looks somewhat got worse probably with a bad hairdo. But I’ve to admit her figure is good.

Hence this time round with her prebooking schedule of 2wks, I didn’t even think twice abt not to rtm.
Old 22-01-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Yes agree we all carry different yard, and must respect that, but when you say give good rating due to scarcity does not respect my perspective wor. I say she pretty but you have the right to disagree, but need not add that I say she pretty because there is no quality girls now so I say she is pretty, you know what I mean? Anyway, I stir shit only.

I don't give ratings because it is really subjective. I know I will turn my head if I see her on the street, my type mah, but of course cannot compare to Lin Zhi Ling la. I doubt Ling Zhi Ling equivalent will HJ you SN as well for $100 or $120.

In any case, my choices quite varied. The likes of Aimee, to Co Co, to 7P, to NX, to OMM, to ZZ, and even Aini, which only tried her once before the bookings went off the roof. All gives me different vibes, different chemistry, different setups, so I don't get bored. Unless the ML really cannot make it, usually i give chance, and that usually helps in my overall experience and session with them. I very old man, so they are all SYT to me
I gave the 6.5 because i felt that there is a need for some balance here after some superb reviews.. To be honest, pushing to the whole world that she's pretty doesnt help her at all

Since u brought up a few girls and u dont like to give numbers, maybe just order them in terms of ur preference in looks?

Aimee, coco, 7p, nx, omm and zz?

Or are they all syt and pretty to u?
Old 22-01-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Lol, you are not the only one bro. I moved on already. My regular masseur exudes much more sensuality and she is fully clothed.
Old 22-01-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Maybe share who's worth to rtm
More 参考 value
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
I gave the 6.5 because i felt that there is a need for some balance here after some superb reviews.. To be honest, pushing to the whole world that she's pretty doesnt help her at all

Since u brought up a few girls and u dont like to give numbers, maybe just order them in terms of ur preference in looks?

Aimee, coco, 7p, nx, omm and zz?

Or are they all syt and pretty to u?
Bro, you are entitled to your opinion, and I respect you only give her a 6.5, because that is how she appears to you. I am not defending her or anything. When you wrote the reviews, I didn't even say 'duh', because that is your view of her looks. I respect that.

I will also not put the gals mentioned in order of preference, because all their looks gum me, and I get my release the way I like it. It is just a matter of if today I prefer massage, I look for Aimee and 7P, and even OMM. If I want sensual a little bit more, I look for NX, CoCo, if I want someone fresh and a little more SYT to me, I look for ZZ. I would have visited Aini one more time but I cannot stand booking way in advance.

If we all has the same exact 100% view of beauty, isn't that scary? We would all be marrying the same girl.

My point is simple. By all means share, everyone else reading will just take it for reference. At least you know it is not a landmine. Whether that person is a gem or not, it is up to us to discover. Usually I try the ML at a very early stage of their ML journey, so I can only postulate if she is gonna be a potential gem. If i am right, great, we all get to enjoy the fresh addition. If not, she will crash anyway downstream.
Old 22-01-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Phase 2's limit was 5 and few bothered.
Wasn't phase 2 5 people at a time. Not 5 per day?
Old 23-01-2021, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

She looks familiar, looks like Apple abit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtommy View Post
Just visited https://sglonelyguy.site/msg-lisa/

Looks quite similar to photo but is a milf so body figure definitely not as slim but I don't think will reject. Location is a MP. Massage was hard and decent. Boobs were C at most a little saggy. Sensual nothing really to shout about but for $100 I think is decent don't feel short changed.

Anyway I was the only in the shop but heard another staff talking on the phone sounds young didn't manage to get a look at her. Any bros trying do let me know if you manage to steal a glance and share haha
Old 23-01-2021, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
dantanlol is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy.site/xiao-yue-massage/
New one. Looks good.
Old 23-01-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
marioheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.site/xiao-yue-massage/

Is she new? Can’t seem to find any records on this thread or maybe she was under a different name then? Damn, the figure looks really solid if it’s really her in person in the video + good services listed
Old 23-01-2021, 12:51 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Delete post. So many haters around

Last edited by baboon; 23-01-2021 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Too many haters
Old 23-01-2021, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 9
mbolton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermbolton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for ZZ.
Made a last minute appt with her in morning and she was able to slot me in as her first for the day. Once location given was glad that its convenient, with parking and mrt station near. Once reached and texted her with immediate reply that she will be a bit late. Waited for about ten minutes but it was well worth the wait, considering picture was censored I was glad it was a real SYT in plain clothes. Apologised sincerely for being late and asked me shower first while she changed.

Once showered, came out to see she was in this see through one piece gown with only undies and immediately got my attention. Somehow I felt shy and closed my eyes and got teased by her for it. Lied down on bed and she began the massage. Five mins in as it was warm with ac just on, she removed the gown automatically. After a short massage was asked to flip over and liked what I saw. Won't go into details here, but the session was really like playing with gf and some guys (like me) might enjoy this. Even though there was booking right after me, she did not shortchanged me in terms of time and the bookings were pushed back for those behind me. Before leaving gave me a long hug and asked me to come back again.

Location 4/5
Looks 4.5/10
Body 4.5/10 tall and slender, nice Bs
Massage err.. Non existence not there for proper massage anyway
Gfe 5/5. Able to hold conversations. Can de playful but one should still be respectful to her
HJ 4.5/5 slow and sensual and asked me what I like and accommodate me to the best

RTM? Yes!
Old 23-01-2021, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Manage to unlock 7princess last stage. But need bring own helmet and for the damage can find better one outside liao😄. Massage she is a good choice. Service wise got other better options 😅. Pretty sure alot bros also unlock liao.
This is a super late fr.
Buay pai, but tbh she is probably not high on the list folks interested to unlock.
Old 23-01-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbolton View Post
FR for ZZ.
Even though there was booking right after me, she did not shortchanged me in terms of time and the bookings were pushed back for those.....
Gratz for ur “virgin” post and fr

Lol, just hope the next bro have the same full hour like you if not please leave at your hour mark, no need say more unless no one behind u

Please dun anyhow shortchange my slot then there will be no rtm

Last edited by pikuso; 23-01-2021 at 09:44 AM.
Old 23-01-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to tried Yue Yue, sorry to say that it’s disappointing.
https://sglonelyguys.site/yue-yue-massage/

There were a few who warned earlier about her but my small head ruled over my big head.
Looks: Sorry her real face more cui than her pics online, looks like early 30s to me.
Body: A cup boobs with eraser nipples, unshaved pussy, abit of belly. At least she’s slim
Service: Negligible, straightaway do BJ and FJ. Whole session lasted for 30mins (because I wasn’t interested to play). Had to persuade her to give me a shower first. Refused to massage or foreplay. At least she cleaned my tool well and it was pretty safe?
Dmg: $100 for one shot.

I’ll give chionging a pause for now. Please don’t PM me about her yeah. Take this review with a pinch of salt because others may like her looks/style.

Last edited by nairnair2424; 23-01-2021 at 03:12 PM.
Old 23-01-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 9
iceman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Manage to unlock 7princess last stage. But need bring own helmet and for the damage can find better one outside liao😄. Massage she is a good choice. Service wise got other better options 😅. Pretty sure alot bros also unlock liao.
This is a super late fr.
She started as a FL last time. What is the hype of sharing you unlocked her with top up?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1