The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Greetings,

I don't patronize HiSo because too much cigarette smoke and extremely loud music! Don't get me wrong, I like loud music but in there, the music is tooooooooo loud! Entry fee of 250 pesos is nothing, they also need to make a profit!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 11-01-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Just got a news DH group bf 3500php local drinks 150php DLD 350php

La gamba bf 2880php another bar don’t remember the name
Old 11-01-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Hayhay,

Yes, prices are getting higher in Angele but still cheaper than Bangkok and Pattaya!
IMHO, by end of this year, prices will be higher so enjoy while you can! No sense arguing and grumbling, prices will never decrease, it will always increase!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 11-01-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
HISO never free when I going ac, always have entry fee with drink
Whenever I was in AC previously I always have a side table next to the DJ since the day they started operating years ago. There was never any entry fee then. You had to buy a drink to enter though. Then about 5-6 years ago.... they started to collect entry fee on fri & sat nights because it was too crowded on those days. But the rest of the days were free entry.

I have not been to AC for almost 2 years oredi as my bosses have pulled their investments after Rody became President and hence no reason for me to be there
Old 12-01-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just got a news DH group bf 3500php local drinks 150php DLD 350php

La gamba bf 2880php another bar don’t remember the name
Isn't this info already posted by another bro a couple of days ago?
Old 12-01-2018, 01:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I’m going next week
Good luck! You're so cheapskate no wonder AC girls fly your aeroplane.
Dun underestimate their bamboo telegraph network, news spread superfast amongs the girls which punter are the kuripots

Quote:
Disappointed trip, and only manage bonk 3x and play out by 3 dia girl
Old 12-01-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRthe6 View Post
Good luck! You're so cheapskate no wonder AC girls fly your aeroplane.
Dun underestimate their bamboo telegraph network, news spread superfast amongs the girls which punter are the kuripots
You are right I am cheapskate, or maybe more clever than you, the girls will think you brainless to spend big money when you can enjoy by spending less.

You don’t you tell us how you spend your money at ac?
Old 12-01-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntjigger View Post
Indeed I dun even know about it, bro! Usually just bar fine or just goto wechat! ��
Go DIA, chat with the girl u like 3-4 weeks before ur trip chat with them ask for number. Some will direct told you want money just nego with them,
Normally I just ask for few hours. But be prepare some will meet u some will fly aroplane so line up few girls for ur trip, so some don’t show up u still have another girls buy some chocolate for them they love it.

I got one girl last time she give me so much gfe I buy a smart phone for her at ac they just follow want you want

Just chat a girl in dia quote me 2500php from 11am- 8am. But I just ask for few hours for 1500 php age 24yrs cute

Last edited by hayhay; 12-01-2018 at 07:30 AM.
Old 12-01-2018, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Whenever I was in AC previously I always have a side table next to the DJ since the day they started operating years ago. There was never any entry fee then. You had to buy a drink to enter though. Then about 5-6 years ago.... they started to collect entry fee on fri & sat nights because it was too crowded on those days. But the rest of the days were free entry.

I have not been to AC for almost 2 years oredi as my bosses have pulled their investments after Rody became President and hence no reason for me to be there
I go ac for about 6-7 yrs every year 4 trip now less, you have been going there longer than me
Old 12-01-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I go ac for about 6-7 yrs every year 4 trip now less, you have been going there longer than me
My 1st trip there was in 1979
Those times were the real wild wild west cowboy town in AC.
The RSAF flying school was located at Clark AB at that time.
Time really flies..... close one eye more than 30+ years oredi passed by.
Old 12-01-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all
Quote:
Go DIA, chat with the girl u like 3-4 weeks before ur trip chat with them ask for number. Some will direct told you want money just nego with them,
Normally I just ask for few hours. But be prepare some will meet u some will fly aroplane so line up few girls for ur trip, so some don’t show up u still have another girls buy some chocolate for them they love it.

I got one girl last time she give me so much gfe I buy a smart phone for her at ac they just follow want you want

Just chat a girl in dia quote me 2500php from 11am- 8am. But I just ask for few hours for 1500 php age 24yrs cute
Thks bro!cheers..
Old 12-01-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Whenever I was in AC previously I always have a side table next to the DJ since the day they started operating years ago. There was never any entry fee then. You had to buy a drink to enter though. Then about 5-6 years ago.... they started to collect entry fee on fri & sat nights because it was too crowded on those days. But the rest of the days were free entry.D
I posted about my experience in AC last month including about Hi Society.
The entry fee of 250p is strictly just for entry. Cannot be used to offset drinks. You need to pay again to buy a drink so in total you are paying twice to enter.

I was shocked to read about the price increases. Last month when I was there the prices were already high with barfine at 3000p in Club ra / Dollhouse & Ponytails. Hardly one month has barely passed and it is raised again to 3500p now? At the rate these bars are increasing the prices.... very soon AC will become the most expensive cheong place in SEA.
Old 12-01-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntjigger View Post
Thks bro!cheers..
Dun get your hopes up too high. What used to be 500p-700p on blow row at Santos St and Raymond St are now 1200p-1500p now. You think DIA girls are stupid to price themselves below the cheapest fucks in AC?

Times have changed especially in AC.... it is big difference even short term period of 3 months. If your last trip there was more than 3 months ago..... please bring more funds as what you paid 3 months ago will be cost more now.
Even the aircon airport jeepney which used to cost 50p from Airport to Main Gate / Dau has increase to 100p now.

And I have also heard the latest "Get out of Jail" pass is now 100,000p ..... up from 50,000p just last month. So make sure you stay on the side of the law and not get into any troubles or scam..... especially underage DIA girls
Old 12-01-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster (B)

Actually I had wanted to post more of my experiences of my lastest December trip but I received some PMs from local Singkies asking me not to write negative reports on AC after my few posts appeared. They claimed they have business interests there and not making any money and may have to sell backside.

So this shall be my last post on AC.
Old 12-01-2018, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepheat View Post
Actually I had wanted to post more of my experiences of my lastest December trip but I received some PMs from local Singkies asking me not to write negative reports on AC after my few posts appeared. They claimed they have business interests there and not making any money and may have to sell backside.

So this shall be my last post on AC.
mod welcome your forum be it negative or positive since no sponsor here...this thread generates zero income...

pm me who wrote to you or just ignore them...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1