The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2011, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Outstation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonglah View Post
Yes good thing the supposed 2nd round of floods in Dec2010 did not come. Otherwise, all the puyings will run off south to Danok or north

Thanks will check out Bix. Though disadvantage is Hansa area is farther from town centre compared to clubs like Ice Bar
hey bro is quite ok from lee garden plaxa by tuk tuk only 20bht only, I didnt get to check out ice bar but heard they got live band n all ok ah?
Old 03-01-2011, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
oozeman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoozeman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outstation View Post
just come back from hat yai first trip there, girls in SKY a bit chosey if ur not young n handsome but for first time trip was ok everything so cheap, best of all was BIX if u havent gone there yet its a must go a lot classier than paragon just feng tau only at least bix plays a bit of english/rnb songs!!!! cant wait for next trip!!!
Bro compared to the girls in kiss lounge, would you say Sky provide classier girls?
Am going this 20th, any bros interested to join? There are 3 of us and we would be playing a round of golf on the 21st. Any golfers? We are 3 ball so short of 1. PM me if any1 is interested.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
waimian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My 1st post here and 1st time cheong hatyai alone.
Usually i cheong golok but abit boring so plan to spend a day at hatyai.
Went there from golok to hatyai by van that cost me 180Bath and took 3 hour to reach.
Reach there around 10am took bike to Golden Crown hotel to check in.
Bike cost me 20bath and room 890bath.
After bath straight to find girl, take bike tell him go to channivet soi 2 and stooped in front of farm Pizza.
Book a girl there paying Rm200 because i havent chg Rm to Bath and the okt agree it.
I asked the okt that i will go with the girl together coz im alone and he agree it too.
Straight to have lunch then back to hotel.
Almost all my journey i took bike.....=)
Night time i go Sultan that was beside paragon, the girl i book decline to go at 1st. I manage to ask her accompany.
The reason she dun like go is because there were alot thai people and most of them are student and from rich family that they would look down at her.
Dunno she tell truth anot.....
My trip only 1 day 1 night,

Sorry for my broken english....hope to cheong again hatyai not alone but with bro at here.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by oozeman View Post
Bro compared to the girls in kiss lounge, would you say Sky provide classier girls?
Am going this 20th, any bros interested to join? There are 3 of us and we would be playing a round of golf on the 21st. Any golfers? We are 3 ball so short of 1. PM me if any1 is interested.
LOL, think he means See Kim Yong or SKY- the chicken farms (called karaoke) near Hatyai Garden Home Hotel where Kiss Lounge is. SKY is open from morning and for those who want to get gal (1500 to 2000 b for Overnite) early whereas Kiss is classier and more expensive and open at nite from 8pm. To each their own- I am more of a lounger than a farmer so I do prefer Kiss Lounge
Old 03-01-2011, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

BTW, while on subject of SKY there used to be a nice lounge called SKY Lounge year ago on 12th floor of Pink Hotel which has since closed. That was nice place- had nice band with strip shows and hostesses with see through tops sitting in a row.

Anyway was at Pink Hotel recently and went to Pink Lady massage but did not find sweet gals so came down one floor and saw a cafe called Pink Cafe. They had many dancers/ singers in bikinis and had all kinds of shows much like those at FRD in Florida Hotel or those in Danok like Wonderland. Heard friend tell me that barfine is 1000 b from 1130pm and 2000b if you book dancer/singer before 1130pm to go out. ST and LT have to separately pay the gal if she agree to go to your room. Tot the barfine is very high when compared to NEP or SC in Bkk which is only 600b regardless of what time you book the gal out.
Can anyone who has been there confirm the prices/ barfine? Thanks
Old 04-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Samster

oozeman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoozeman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
LOL, think he means See Kim Yong or SKY- the chicken farms (called karaoke) near Hatyai Garden Home Hotel where Kiss Lounge is. SKY is open from morning and for those who want to get gal (1500 to 2000 b for Overnite) early whereas Kiss is classier and more expensive and open at nite from 8pm. To each their own- I am more of a lounger than a farmer so I do prefer Kiss Lounge
Thanks bro for the clarification. If no one check out bar cafe b4 I do, I will write something here. Will be there on the 20th.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:37 PM
Samster

Sorry double posting, and connot find the delete button.

Last edited by oozeman; 04-01-2011 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Double posting
Old 05-01-2011, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oozeman View Post
hey bro sorry but cant comment on kiss lounge coz i didnt get to going there, i did go to wai ping hotel girls very syt very pretty 3500bht at first i thgouht was xpensive but looking back now its worth it coz i went to sc heritige and girls were very bad well not worth the 5k asking price, with sky there is 1 particular place with lots of young girls some very nice but with them u gotta b young and handsome b4 they will consider u and if ur not and they take u dont expect much coz prices in sky was around 2-2.5k depending who u go with. if u do just want a good time maybe go wai ping have a look and go for st for 1700bht and then go places like BIX and there will be a lot of girls there, dont listen to shit like lots of FL in paragon coz wen i was there i saw sweet fuck all. me being a bit on the younger side of 30 wen we went into BIX there was a lot of girls sitting around having a good time and on our last nite made frens with some and a lot asked us but we didnt ask for pricing
Old 05-01-2011, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outstation View Post
and then go places like BIX and there will be a lot of girls there, dont listen to shit like lots of FL in paragon coz wen i was there i saw sweet fuck all. me being a bit on the younger side of 30 wen we went into BIX there was a lot of girls sitting around having a good time and on our last nite made frens with some and a lot asked us but we didnt ask for pricing
bro, care to enlighten me where or what is BIX? i see liao blur blur ler...
Old 05-01-2011, 03:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
whatsmyname is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai31 View Post
will be extending my stay till the 4th... bro dun worri take note...

any bros coming ????bro dun worri u want to come???
Sawadee

Bro I am going on a quick mission tomorrow on 5-8 are you still there if so let me know... need big bro to bring/show me lobang

Anyothers there can join?

thx!!
Old 05-01-2011, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
.... me, too.......
Old 05-01-2011, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
Rite next to paragon bro, u will c a big BIX sign as ur walking towards paragon, entrance is from the side, interior very nice an IN! White all-round
Old 05-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
.... me, too.......
Me three

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 05-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Me three
Me For?

Me Forgot I think around Hansa area
Old 05-01-2011, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
You spoke too soon...... this evening @ 9pm the flood waters oredi 9m above the danger level and still rising in Kota Baru town...... the waters are expected to spillover to the thai side by tomorrow evening.

Keep your fingers crossed it won't reach Hatyai.
Luckily ok leh. No need to swim now In Hatyai Let's hope it stays that way
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1