The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-01-2021, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by iJubbs View Post
Hi. Has anyone tried vivian before? Cant seem to find her fr. Landmine or no?? Reviews on web seems good.

https://beautycastle.space/vivian-chio-syt-masseuse/
Tried, not landmine, not as slim as photos but figure still quite good. Reasonably OK massage.

Her photos looked wild but she's a very gnd kind of look and feel in person. Don't expect a wild passionate session.

I feel $120 abit steep for SOP session and non angpai.
Old 08-01-2021, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I'm arguably Adele's last fan here, but I must say she has sizeable Bs, enough to cup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
What's your take on the actual breast size here?
Just the right size (-: , never seen any past FR on her "flat" chest lol, unless she has decided in past 3 weeks to downsize lol. Will catch up w her and do actual measurement nexf week.
Old 08-01-2021, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5801 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Don’t know if it’s the same Ruby from around 2014:
Met her near Tanj. Katong – elevator opens directly inside her condo unit.
Also met her at old walk-up apartment near River Valley (same place as Vera in her earlier stint).
Ruby subsequently changed name to avoid a stalker who had a notorious rep in this forum.
If it’s the same Ruby, she was a gem – highly entertaining and sensuous. Hope she is well.
is she the one that do jg one?
Old 08-01-2021, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I'm arguably Adele's last fan here, but I must say she has sizeable Bs, enough to cup.
Agree. They are just right.
Old 08-01-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
SN happened about 3 days ago
Thanks Bro, I was Kenna worried but not anymore
Old 08-01-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 16
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnleaf View Post
https://sglonelyguy.site/sisi-massage/

Another reach our shore ��
She used to advertise as Lili. Tried once, service was below average and definitely not a looker - poor complexion which is a big turn off for me.
Old 08-01-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
I think this lady listed before as jiajia or lili.. if I remember correctly. Looks familiar

Quote:
Originally Posted by pykrete View Post
She used to advertise as Lili. Tried once, service was below average and definitely not a looker - poor complexion which is a big turn off for me.
Sharp eyes bros, thanks!

This is how I like this thread, keeping a look out for one another so that we reduce the chance of falling into these 照骗 and name-changing tactics.

Much appreciated 🍻
Old 08-01-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.site/massage-amy/

Took the punt without any FRs
~ looks 7/10 , non SYT but pretty presentable Pre MIlf , nice facial features but main draw is her body tone!
~ body tone 8.5/10 - slim no fats, 4 packs! , 1.65 is accurate , nice B
~ playability / sensuality- 7/10 , she seems new to the trade need to coach but she has very good attitude
~ location 9/10 central east , can bypass security , clean , safe easy access
~ at $100 worth the value
~ rtm - yes.
She might not be an Angpai like Aini, but she is a safe bet for some plain vanilla fun.
Old 08-01-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pykrete View Post
Do you mean she's the same girl as
https://b_e_autyc_as_tle.space/jia-jia-massage-hj/ ?
Old 08-01-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Just the right size (-: , never seen any past FR on her "flat" chest lol, unless she has decided in past 3 weeks to downsize lol. Will catch up w her and do actual measurement nexf week.
Is she still at the same luxurious place? Does she need super advanced booking like AIni?
Old 08-01-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
Is she still at the same luxurious place? Does she need super advanced booking like AIni?
Gold standard in terms of cleanliness, spa level. Still same place (-: , thankfully not needed the super advanced like Aini. Gave her new stuff for theme session. Her in that oversize white shirt ... shiok
Old 08-01-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
matterhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Yup this is the one. Those were the days
You mean she's back? Never see her listing yet.....
Old 08-01-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
FR for Sophia. semi-commando, seen one bro's stellar review but no other comments, so decided to try.

https://sglonelyguy.site/sophia-massage/

Location: 6/10: discreet condo in central area, parking is a short distance away. foot warriors might want to avoid, not near MRTs and nearest bus stop is also a 5-10 min walk in the sun/rain. condo itself is nice & clean. no funky smells.

Looks: 7.5/10: photos are her, slight discount, but even then she is quite pretty. obvious pre-milf (mid 30s?) with tummy situation going on. boobs are nice - but sadly she did not allow zhuting, citing sensitive.

attitude: 8/10. she can talk. alot. you want the GFE chatting, then shes good at it.

massage: 2/10: 5 minutes of non-existent massage skills.

sensual: 7/10: service starts once you enter condo, with a bbbj. come out shower also bbbj. after massage, she strips to SN (though advertised as FN). really thorough cat bath followed by bbbj+cim. bros who want cap can opt for capped bj as well. overall enjoyed the sensual as her bbbj skills are quite good.

RTM?: yup, at least better than $120 vanillas.
Oh nice to hear cap is an option. I actually made an appointment for tonight after reading this.

Pardon me for asking silly qns again but I guess I can just inform her after I reach her place to cap right. Also are punters usually expected to bring their own?
Old 08-01-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
sam338 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sglonelyguy.site/meow-massage/

Any bro tried before ?

I saw a few fr and comments but now it's gone ?

Last edited by sam338; 08-01-2021 at 12:57 PM.
Old 08-01-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Oh nice to hear cap is an option. I actually made an appointment for tonight after reading this.

Pardon me for asking silly qns again but I guess I can just inform her after I reach her place to cap right. Also are punters usually expected to bring their own?
Brudder ur snorkeling sessions how? Give up liao arh?

Just request for capped BJ when she starting sensual that time..

U want to bring ur own CD also can.. Some ppl prefer to use certain brands and models..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1