The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3054 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5805 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongJiaoWei View Post
Really that big n natural her tits?
What’s the damage like?
Ya. I remember $50 for hj and roaming. Got up price or not?
Old 21-03-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1289 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireddick View Post
Hi able to share WeChat / contact, thanks!

Sophia a bit too huge for me

Just discovered my long lost favorite ML work there now...
Solid curvy body ML...
Old 21-03-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3054 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5805 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post

Solid curvy body ML...
Tits too huge? Then u cannot look for lucky..Her F cup boobs can kill u.
Old 21-03-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 4
KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Ya. I remember $50 for hj and roaming. Got up price or not?
Not sure haven try her yet 🤭
I only added her WeChat cos her 2 milk bombs look very tempting for me 😍😍😍
Old 21-03-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post

Solid curvy body ML...
Is it fei? Haha
Old 21-03-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 13
gv12130 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi any bro can share Lucky’s contact pls?
Old 21-03-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blondbecks View Post
new to this location. any one tried Lili before ?
I tried her once. My rating for her is 5/10.
Old 21-03-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Tits too huge? Then u cannot look for lucky..Her F cup boobs can kill u.
who this lucky mind share ?
Old 21-03-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope i can get a slot with lucky soon
Old 21-03-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LoveLove520 is Cool - loads of Potential

Today go find lucky again, best!! I like her so much for her natural nehneh very soft.
Old 22-03-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
I tried her once. My rating for her is 5/10.
Bro is she from the same shop as Rxxe ? Saw her photo very tempting to try her . Can share your FR? Thanks
Old 22-03-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yl9570 View Post
Was around the area for lunch, so decided to try my luck after lunch.

Walk walk and saw a MP with many towels hang outside, saw a chubby ML with many tattoo went into shop. The door open big big, so i also went in.

Straightaway, saw a petite lady lying down on the sofa (she was wearing a one piece trenchcoat style dress, and can see her butt cheeks when she was lying down side ways)

made eye contact with her and she approach me, asked:"Massage?"

I told her straightaway that I finished lunch and i want her as desert. She got the hint and we nego the price for FJ. Then went to one of the curtain bed. Ask for her name, and it was Lisa!!! (Jackpot!)

No what was expecting as the place was quite open and all are seperated with curtains and 1 single toilet at the back. T

Once in the "room", hen Lisa ask me if need to shower, I ask her: "Do i need?". She gave cheeky smile and push me down on the bed and ask: "how i want my desert?"

I took off my jeans and underwear and let her BBBJ me. It was damn good and she gave the CFM look.

She said I was her first customer, so without a thought, I carry her up to the bed and open her dress. super easy to open as its a trench coat style. NO PANTIES!!! I gave her a good painting and she was holding back ger moans. I told her, "no one around right?" She called me naughty and let out her loud moans as i continue to paint her.

Soon, it was action time, cap on and then with her clothes still on, I bang her missionary and she kept saying my dick is big, want more deep. And the way she let go her moans, I ramed her hard and deep and slowly enjoying her CFM face. After that, we changed to doggie and she went crazy as I whacked her hard till I cum.

After that we cleaned up and went off, all the other ML looked at me and grinned happily at Lisa. She gave me a hug and told me that I was a naughty boy and tell me to come back again.

The experience was good. Feels abit like doing in a public area, we can hear the other ML talking and laugh when they hear us f***. We also hear some pple coming in asking for massage, and may hear our FJ. So exciting and shiok.

Will RTM next time. (Maybe try my luck to look for Lucky next time.
Now this is what I call a great FR! Thanks for sharing. Seems like Lisa is now the ang pai of this shop. She wasn’t there before a few months ago. It was then mostly just that heavily tattooed chubby MILF called Apple who’s not really my cup of tea. Now it looks like a return visit is in order.

Look forward to your FR with Lucky! When I went last month, she wasn’t keen on servicing but was pushing her other girls instead to me.
Old 22-03-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Bro is she from the same shop as Rxxe ? Saw her photo very tempting to try her . Can share your FR? Thanks
Her room is just opposite Rxxe. Tried her once, service is decent. But figure and chemistry wise Rxxe is better.
Old 22-03-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Can any good bros share Lisa’s contact? Thanks!
Old 22-03-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Check your inbox bro. My top 3 choice are Lisa, Lucky and Rose in terms of SERVICE. Big boobs lover can go for Lucky. Looks wise up to your own rating. For those bros who like AILF type can try MNZ. For good massage find Rose.

Last edited by BedGuy; 22-03-2022 at 10:22 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1