The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2005, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mr Platinum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Silver
As a handsome guy like you, you are always lucky lah. After so many FOC sessions, you should have reached deep inside her, haha....

Silver
No wonder when i went with you guys last week....me no action....not ha ndsome like Mr BLUE.....

BUT thanks for the hospitality and so sorry I had to travel 3 hours by train further up north yesterday and not able to make it to see Mr Silver down a 'potent' drink.....

Old 19-11-2005, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover
I don't wish to be.
[/B]
Since you do not wish to be invited, what's the verification for?

Old 19-11-2005, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Mr_Silver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
非常上海!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Platinum
BUT thanks for the hospitality and so sorry I had to travel 3 hours by train further up north yesterday and not able to make it to see Mr Silver down a 'potent' drink.....
Dear Mr Platinum,
Finally you are here. Heard about you, was rather sad that I was not able to meet up with you. However, I am sure that I will be able to catch up with you when I am back to SGP. I am sure that you have a nice trip back to SGP and your trip here was a satisfying one.
Mr Blue, indeed is the man around, I am hoping to see his FR. With his stylo, muscular and handsome appeal, he has melted most of the mm there.
By the way, how was your encounter?
Best Wishes!

Silver
Old 19-11-2005, 10:27 AM
Samster

Re: 非常上海!!!

Quote:
Dear Mr Platinum,
Finally you are here. Heard about you, was rather sad that I was not able to meet up with you. However, I am sure that I will be able to catch up with you when I am back to SGP. I am sure that you have a nice trip back to SGP and your trip here was a satisfying one.
Had been travelling around within the country too much the last few days and couldn't register and log in...

Anyway, the business part of the trip was superb BUT I had a horrific Massage encounter in Nanjing....

I think i should warn the bros here, I was quoted RMB 298 for HJ, RMB 398 for Breast massage and RMB 598 for a BJ......

Being a rather 'old bird' in massage scene all around Asia, I opted for the BJ......

During the massage, the chick just indicated that she was going to use her tits to massage me......

well, long story short, i had a HJ, BJ and Breast J......

When the massage was over, I got the BIGGEST shock when she asked me to verify her services......the cost was RMB 1294!!!

WELL, there were quite a few of them local guys who surrounded me and my business partner while arguing and we decided it was not worth it to get into any trouble for some small money........

We paid and left TOTALLY DISGUSTED!

Well, nice meeting up with you guys in Sha and looking forward to meeting up with the other colours during the next trip.....

I just got back to SG and i reckon i will be back up there in a couple of weeks....

Cheers
Old 20-11-2005, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Mr_White deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Had been travelling around within the country too much the last few days and couldn't register and log in...

Anyway, the business part of the trip was superb BUT I had a horrific Massage encounter in Nanjing....

I think i should warn the bros here, I was quoted RMB 298 for HJ, RMB 398 for Breast massage and RMB 598 for a BJ......

Being a rather 'old bird' in massage scene all around Asia, I opted for the BJ......

During the massage, the chick just indicated that she was going to use her tits to massage me......e

well, long story short, i had a HJ, BJ and Breast J......

When the massage was over, I got the BIGGEST shock when she asked me to verify her services......the cost was RMB 1294!!!:

WELL, there were quite a few of them local guys who surrounded me and my business partner while arguing and we decided it was not worth it to get into any trouble for some small money........

Well, nice meeting up with you guys in Sha and looking forward to meeting up with the other colours during the next trip.....

I just got back to SG and i reckon i will be back up there in a couple of weeks....

Cheers
Bro, you still say you are 'old' bird in Asia ah? When a joint quote separate prices for different services, its already a tell-tale sign. Especially when you opt for one, you get the other one before the one you ordered.

Unlike in SGP or JKT or BKK, HJ or FJ are all clearly stated, in China, got to be more careful. For the less established place, it may seem cheaper, there may be more potential rip-off. Just like one bro said about fake Chivas in China, how on earth can you get a tax-paid Chivas for RMB200+ in departmental store, or RMB300+ in karaoke (self-serviced type). So, if you still choose to drink them, you should be aware what may go inside your stomach.

Hope to catch up with u in your next trip to SH.
Old 21-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Mr.Blue

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Ha ha.. Mr. Platinum ...so you did have a "good" time in Nanjing.. well done. next time must jio us.. but to a place where you don't get ripped off. kek kek

hope to meet you again soon.. heh heh and next time lets make it more fun.

Aiyo Mister Silver, you should know I am not handsome mah.. just happen to get lucky that time.. heh heh.

Cheers all till next time..

Blue
Old 23-11-2005, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Blue
hope to meet you again soon.. heh heh and next time lets make it more fun.

Blue
Definitely! In fact, I'll be back in a couple of weeks IF things go according to plan.......and may try to pull Mr Black to go along so the colours can have a FULL REUNION.......
Old 23-11-2005, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 22
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Cheers
Hi there,
Sorry to hear that unhappy encounter of yours in Nanjing HC.
However one might be wary or cautious about the 'joints' he patronise, the most reassuring source is to patronise one that has been recommended by friends or with the locals accompanying you. Nonetheless, occasional situation like this do arises, bad luck perhaps.

Me too have been to new HC joints alone many atimes, just be sure you know the surroundings abit and a well established joint with main road public access in event of any thing you know where you are & how to react.

Perhaps my suggestions for you bro is to get 'accquainted' with Shanghai HCs scenes prior to seeking fun at other outer cities. My 1 cent worth of opinion.
Cheers, best regards.
Old 23-11-2005, 09:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

very cool thread on shanghai bro!

keep it up, hope to visit soon
Old 24-11-2005, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 21
Junkboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant
During register click on the tick box on rules and regulations considered?FAQs / sticky threads three words u also lazy to read?
back in 2002, they didnt have FAQs/stickt threads/rules/regulations... at least not the box to check...

honestly, to be fair, i can understand why wld they not want to name the place... how many times a place have been named and its overflooded wif SBFs...

although im abit dissapointed coz gian gian to go n check it out but no location....

anw, if its false, just read it like an interesting fantasy lor... if its true, gd to noe theres such places in sh to explore...

dun think theres any reason to be super upset wif the 色狼 gang lah... if its really one guy wif a super split personality, i really feel more sad more him/her coz u must really be dysfunctional to do it... i mean, wat for? fame, fortune? points? plenty of effort to even register so many accts and dream up this story lor...
Old 25-11-2005, 12:51 PM
Mr.Blue

well it was another very fun session last night, and I must say mr. Silver are you very good with those drinking Games.. Kudos.

Let me extend my welcome to Mr. Red, Mr. Pink, Mr. Purple.

Finally saw a new Fireman Game.. Imagine placing a tissue in the ass Crack and lighting it and the Bro has to put the fire out with beer sprayed from his mouth. It was a riot to see.

anyway I may not show up there as much anymore, My Mm is really becoming sticky... assumes I am the BF.. die.. have to siam already. ha ha

anyway Cheers..

Mr. Blue
Old 25-11-2005, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Mr_Silver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Mr Blue,
Quote:
Finally saw a new Fireman Game.. Imagine placing a tissue in the ass Crack and lighting it and the Bro has to put the fire out with beer sprayed from his mouth. It was a riot to see.
Sorry for not being a good fire fighter, cos I don't blow!
I think what Mr White had was great. We should have taken a pix on what has been used to blindfold him.

Quote:
anyway I may not show up there as much anymore, My Mm is really becoming sticky... assumes I am the BF.. die.. have to siam already. ha ha
You are the hero mah. With your charm, all MMs have to stick closer to you. Right? Xiao Mao....
On the other hand you like to bring her around, presenting her in front of your all buddies, she has already assumed her position as the most senior one mah. You still don't know why you are my hero?

Have a nice weekends, bros!

Silver
Old 25-11-2005, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 20
durex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud of

Wow now Shanghai shanghai,got bro Mr.Blue,bro Mr. White,bro Mr. Sliver and bro Mr.Platinum,kekeke nice one
Old 25-11-2005, 10:48 PM
Mr.Blue

Quote:
Dear Mr Blue,

Sorry for not being a good fire fighter, cos I don't blow!
I think what Mr White had was great. We should have taken a pix on what has been used to blindfold him.

You are the hero mah. With your charm, all MMs have to stick closer to you. Right? Xiao Mao....
On the other hand you like to bring her around, presenting her in front of your all buddies, she has already assumed her position as the most senior one mah. You still don't know why you are my hero?

Have a nice weekends, bros!

Silver
True true... somtimes the heart speaks louder than Logic(small head overides big head)

In any case, still have lots to learn. Life goes on eh.

But seriously, I really need to thank you Bros for you advice, i know this is somthing that i will need to conquer but sometimes the will is weak in the face of pussy. This situation i am in has the potential to really turn sour. Lets hope I never have to get there.

She wants to come over to my place tonight... Give me the strength to turn her down.... confused...no... Horny... Yes...

Mr. Blue
Old 26-11-2005, 11:43 AM
Samster

micl_ten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: 非常上海!!!

Dear bros,

I am going to Pudong, Shanghai early next month. This is my first trip to Shanghai and i hope to get more fun with the ger there. Anyone here can furnish me the lobang in Pudong, Shanghai on the FL, HC or street like GL for window shopping. If you have any FL contacts, dun mind to pm me too .

I hope after cheong in Shanghai, enable to provide guys a good FR there.

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1