The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2002, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hepatitis-B

The only thing to worry due to the kissing & frenching would be Hepatitis-B because of saliva contact. Go for vaccination against it if you do not already have the anti-bodies. You can pay using Medisave. Otherwise, enjoy it with XL(XN), XY, AM or AC. For AC, you get nicotine plus her saliva.
Old 29-11-2002, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Penn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
tys90246
Samster

big wind blow....
hear from my friends, he 'kena' something after when to MY for a session...be ware leh..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what talking u?
no head no tail.......
should provide more info to all the bros here if there is really something.....
Old 29-11-2002, 05:30 PM
KIAA

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
going to MY later *wink wink*
Old 29-11-2002, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
R2D2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Going to bath later *wink wink*
Old 30-11-2002, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hepatitis-B

Quote:
Originally posted by pig40
Otherwise, enjoy it with XL(XN), XY, AM or AC. For AC, you get nicotine plus her saliva.
Plus beer or stout, or whatever she's been drinking.....
Imagine, get to taste ciggy and beer for free........
Old 02-12-2002, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
Tomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Not Just Hep B!

> The only thing to worry due to the kissing & frenching would be
> Hepatitis-B because of saliva contact. Go for
vaccination against
> it if you do not already have the anti-bodies.

not true. there is a small risk of hiv infection if you perform deep kissing. hiv can be tranmitted if both parties have ulcers or other openings in their mouth.

not sure about other std's like gonorrhoea and syphillis though.
Old 02-12-2002, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 0
Silver_Z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySilver_Z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
2 months back, I went down for my first time to check out this joint. Its very "Open", I must say. Well, I got this girl called May. Looks good to me, from PRC. SOP massage and tried to jerk me off. Didn't cum at all while I was there, but got her number. Well, I was there to get to know these PRC gals, so can ask them out.

Few days later I got her out, and brought her for a drink and chit chat. Most of the time she kept asking me abt this farking forum. I kept denying my knowledge of such forum, but she doesnt seem convinced. She even told me some fark tard printed out the entire thread for her reading pleasure. Wah lan eh!! WTF!!!

She told me she haven't seen much of SG other than her home, factory and GLH. So I told her I can bring her go sight seeing and partying when she free, just gimme a call. And she kept ephasizing thst she do not go hotel, blah blah blah..... The next time she called me ask me to bring her out, I said okay. Guess wat she requested? To pay her $22/hr bringing her out. I was like WTF! I bring her out spend money on her somemore must pay her $22/hr. And not to say she gonna gimme some service. Told her to go fark a spider, and hang up on her. hahahahaaaa.........
Old 02-12-2002, 12:41 PM
KIAA

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Silver_Z
2 months back, I went down for my first time to check out this joint. Its very "Open", I must say. Well, I got this girl called May. Looks good to me, from PRC. SOP massage and tried to jerk me off. Didn't cum at all while I was there, but got her number. Well, I was there to get to know these PRC gals, so can ask them out.

Few days later I got her out, and brought her for a drink and chit chat. Most of the time she kept asking me abt this farking forum. I kept denying my knowledge of such forum, but she doesnt seem convinced. She even told me some fark tard printed out the entire thread for her reading pleasure. Wah lan eh!! WTF!!!

She told me she haven't seen much of SG other than her home, factory and GLH. So I told her I can bring her go sight seeing and partying when she free, just gimme a call. And she kept ephasizing thst she do not go hotel, blah blah blah..... The next time she called me ask me to bring her out, I said okay. Guess wat she requested? To pay her $22/hr bringing her out. I was like WTF! I bring her out spend money on her somemore must pay her $22/hr. And not to say she gonna gimme some service. Told her to go fark a spider, and hang up on her. hahahahaaaa.........

Just went there last week and got this gal also. Everything quite SOP raba here and there and finally pop the golden question. She told me actually she is charging $50 for HJ + let you torch her nei nei. WTF tot her nei nei 36D or what!!! But anyway not to make a fuss with her, pay and fuck off....CCB definitely won't look for her again.
Old 02-12-2002, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 23
leekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Haiz... haiz.... haiz.... what can I say.

We posted these FRs for your info, to benefit the less experience, but after benefiting, you detroy the goose that lay the golden eggs!

Ignorant! Ignorant! Ignorant!

Leek
Quote:

Old 02-12-2002, 01:48 PM
Samster

Silver_Z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySilver_Z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by leekme
Haiz... haiz.... haiz.... what can I say.

We posted these FRs for your info, to benefit the less experience, but after benefiting, you detroy the goose that lay the golden eggs!

Ignorant! Ignorant! Ignorant!

Leek
I destroy the goose? How did I do that?
Old 02-12-2002, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bummer73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I wanted to try XY and XN last Friday cos I was curious, so went to MY.

Went to the shop, open the door, Wah lao eh! the place machiam like 'hei dian' (black shop)! Inside so damn dark. I could see 2-3 girls massaging some guys, and they all turned to look at me when I entered, but the place is so dark, I can't see their faces properly.....

In the end I did not try cos the ang pai all must wait, and I did not want to wait....

Now I quite doubtful some bros here say their girl jude leh The place really very dark, you all can see their face properly meh?? Also it super open man! One short hair auntie approached me when I went in...
Old 02-12-2002, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Bummer....
To try these 'open' concept hairdressing saloons....
You need to have a bit of a thick skin...also not to have an inferiority complex...
The other guys...n ladies....knoe why you are there...n what you want to experience...
No need to shy....
Yes....you can see the ladies' faces in that semi-blackout state...once your eyes have adjusted to the dimness...
Also...there are times when some of the lights will be switched on...
This is due to some fellas wanting to have an ear dig or to have the big head's hair cut / washed...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 02-12-2002, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by KIAA
Just went there last week and got this gal also. Everything quite SOP raba here and there and finally pop the golden question. She told me actually she is charging $50 for HJ + let you torch her nei nei. WTF tot her nei nei 36D or what!!! But anyway not to make a fuss with her, pay and fuck off....CCB definitely won't look for her again.
Well, she told me some dumb fuck told her abt this site, and complimented it to be cheap. I am not surprise the bitch tries to make a killing for it.
Old 02-12-2002, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cbdicker is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

i don think bro leek pointing at u, but rather those gugu u mentioned in ur post who expose the forum. Me wen MY today oso. CCB once enter, kanna conered by the boss grace. She keep asking me am i here becoz of the forum. Keep pestering me to tell the story. I act blur to say i know nuts about internet but sort of heard something abt it, then full stop. When the gal cam, ccb, again ask me what the forum says. feel like stripping her on the spot and rape her! As if entering police station for statement like that. Somemore quote me 50hj+22=72 for all. CCB, don know who the f, spoilt the mkt untill all start asking for hc price. Should give this place a miss, afterall, kind of unnatural being operated at on there back rm surgery table (those how tried it, it guess u know th feeling). Will not go again, resume HC trip.
Old 02-12-2002, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 23
leekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Not you bro, the ppl who u were scolding that exposed us and our FRs. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Leek
Quote:

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1