The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 20
Sword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

I repost my SF FR here so that bros who have miss it in my old thread can consider them for their HOT HOT shuangfei! Enjoy!

================================================== ========

Shuangfei anyone??

Received a call from this gal that she is back to S’pore…..ahh, almost 1 year+ didn’t meet le. We had such a good time & I wonder whether she has change? For thos bros who knows, she works in blue crystal TN previously……

Pack up & quickly go meet her. My anticipation to see her is rising……still remember her c-cup boobs, loud moaning & tight pussy………ahh, the thought of it jus make me siow chiong nao……

Park my car, msg her & wait……saw her coming down & that is her. More sexy than b4….this time she brought a friend along. We hug like long-lost lovers & her frd feel paiseh to be ard. Hahah, bo chiap…then she ask me to go shuanfei with them….hmm, usually I dun do sf but now big head cannot think liao so jus ons them lah.

Went to hotel in a jiffy……..once inside rm, they stripped me naked almost immediately & JJ start to kiss me all around while XJ try to tickle my already semi-hardened rod. Told them I wanted to shower 1st & they obliged. Both of them wash me clean clean paying special attention to the hot rod. Came out & all 3 of us now lie on the bed. JJ cont to kiss my chest while now XJ starts to do some sexy msg on my thighs. Getting hot man……JJ cannot stand it & wants to be the 1st to eat me…..engulf her warmth mouth into my rod & this is the best bbbj so far that I have…….XJ move over & start to catbath over me while I finger her…….moanings getting high now……

JJ cannot tahan & quickly cap me & do cow girl, she is still tight as b4 & can feel her squeezing me. Riding up & down furiously & can feel her juice splashing out. Me cont finger XJ & both of them are now moaning like no tml…..XJ wants it & JJ reluctantly agree, change cap & now XJ is riding on me. Wow, she is good too & I cannot tahan any more & shoot all out. She gave out a loud scream & feel of ecstasy came into her…….think next door must have tot something happen here. Hehe. I was fingering JJ too & her whole body was twitching……she must have came too. Ahhhh…….shiok!

All of us jus lay there…..dead tired. This is my 1st shuanfei & I must say this is the best exp I have. Bath & then left for supper…….

Name : JxxJxx
Boobs : 36C
Body : 8/10
Looks : 7/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 9/10

Name : XiaoJxxx
Boobs : 32B
Body : 7/10
Looks : 7/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10

Overall service : 9/10

Sword

DSC Clinic
Old 09-10-2007, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 19
hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

First of all have to say i got the number from midnight tiger sometime ago finally got the time so call xiao juan up.

Have to say this XJ is one of the best PRC, very active n really know how to please a guy. Confirm one of the best i try. Thank to woofer n sword bro too for finding this gem

Her previous FR
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=53

Xiao Juan
Looks: 6.5/10 (grow on u)
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9 /10
RTF: Depend
Old 10-10-2007, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
seeklover is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks Bro Woofer for the number of JJ. She definately a gem and die die must try. Arrange a time with her at my fav H81.

Here's FR:
Looks: 8/10 (she's always look shy to talk to u, very GFE )
Body: 8/10 (Tall and slim, no tummy, and smooth skin i like)
Boobs: 9/10 (big and soft, very sensitive nip)
BBBJ: 9/10 (wet and make me CIM for 2nd shot )
FJ: 10/10 (she's like raping me..."song")
GFE: 10/10 (she will call me "bao bei" all the time..)
RTF: Definately with XJ for SF nex time

Overall: 9/10 (a very rare GFE PRC...)
Old 10-10-2007, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
woofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Some more contacts out for JJ n XJ (limited time for about 6 more days now).

Gentle reminders out, please contact them with your intended timing and do not give them rubber time. There're also instances of bros setting up appointments and not turning up later. Again do not do onto others if you want that to be done you. Time is precious to them, likewise to you too. Please be considerate.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 18
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Fellow bros,

I have been receiving a lot of PM with regards to my thread wanting to know where it is, etc.

I have already asked Sammyboyfor to delete my thread as I have been advised by bro woofer that what I did was wrong in that I was not the one who knows Xiao Juan first so I should not be the one to give out her contact numbers, etc. Also other matters like her pictures, etc.

Anyway, I have already told Xiao Juan about it. I'll still not give out her number eventhough she wanted me as she has already stated that most of her customers are those that got her number from me and not from others.

I have told her too bad that she is a "shadow" here and will continue to be so long as there is no thread on her so main business will always be to Jia Jia.

Anyway, on what I did, for the record, Xiao Juan knows that I started a thread in the forums, fellow bros wrote FRs asnd give ratings, and we also discussed which pictures to put out. Just in case fellow bros may mistaken and thought that I'm trying to sabotage her and doing things not in her best interest.

Frankly speaking, I don't see her best interest here too.

Anyway, I'm enjoying myself here in Thailand to be too bothered. Probably dropped by Hi So tonight.
My 2 cents worth.
Old 11-10-2007, 12:16 AM
Samster

woofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
To Midnightiger

To Midnightiger,

I do not profess to be any senior than anyone here, just a horny dude getting on his fun and sharing along the way. But I feel certain things were not done right. Am not here to pick a fight but, seems like you’ve started it and I have to valid my points.

First off you should not have circumvented both myself and Sword. At least have the decency to ask first before you do that. What would you think if you’re in my shoes and did the same thing as you did. It’s just like pirating and like someone taking credit for the project that you’ve put in your effort to.

I’ve never cast her as a shadow which you've mentioned, JJ has more exporsure first cuz, I upz her first. I subsequently than had an opportunity to up XJ, which the moment after me putting up XJ’s FR than the next day you decided to pop out with your thread, knowing full well that I've FR XJ. What a coincidence that was. You could have simply pm me to tell me to start another thread on XJ or ask permission to do it, instead you choose to matters into your own hands.

As for Xiao Juan’s photos, knowing as well that AV is monitoring this forum, was there a need to show her face without the necessary mosaic. Don’t you think you’re putting her in the limelight and endangering her in the process.

Than again, was there really a need to tell the gals about the forum ?

Like I said, the moment you choose to start a thread on them, like it or not, you’ve taking responsibility for their well being. So do you think you had her best interest ?

I've said my piece.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:38 PM
Samster

Limited Period for Xiao Juan

Somemore contacts out to bros. Please remember to FRz your experience hor.

Bros can pm myself - Woofer or Sword for their contacts – 2 for 1.

Below are their brief stats.

Name – Xiao Juan the “Chili Padi” to Fire you Up
Looks – 7.5 (short highlighted hair quite rare among PRCs), if walks on the street you’ll not realise that she’s PRC
Age – mid 20s
Body – 7 nice shape (nice fair and smooth, some bruises cuz her body easily bruised)
Boobies – 30B (with nice small nipz) shorter than Jia Jia bout 1.55m and not quite petite
BBBJ – 7.5 (with various actions)
FJ – 9 (tight and also of cuz made her high with me slurping)
Attitude – 9
RTF – sure, once in a while
Duation – LIMITED PERIOD Less than a week !!!

Name – Jia Jia the Demure “Liang Teh” to Cool you Down
Age – early late 20s
Looks – 7 ( shoulder length straigh hair )
Body - 7 ( meat the right places )
Complexion – Fair and smooth, ‘cept for some slight pimples due to
Boobs – 34C ( with natural droop, au naturel, if it was enhanced I sure didn’t feel it )
BBBJ – 7.5 (use of tongue and various other actions)
FJ – 8 ( real horny and even feel herself to enhance the feeling )
Attitude – 10 (demure, shy and GFE)
Duation – till mid Nov

Both are GEMs in their own right and each gal is unique in her own way.

Tarma is applicable if you are interested with double the damage.

Disclaimer – each experience varies from one to another. It all depends on the chemistry that you both create. It pays to make them feel comfortable and both of you will enjoy.

Damage for 1 gal – 60 ex room + tips (all worth it) BYOR (bring your own rubbers). Double the damage if its a Tarma experience.

Will share with the min requirements :-

MIN FRS – 3 (within the last 8 months)
MIN Posts – 50
MIN Points – 50
MIN Power - 1

And whichever with our discretion.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:32 PM
Samster

Limited Period for Xiao Juan

LIMITED PERIOD for Xiao Juan

6 More Days LEFT to EXPERIENCE the HEAT !!!

Experience the Hot & Spicyness of this CHILI PADI

A GEM NOT to be MISS

FR link :-
Old 11-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 21
thereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to behold

First of all, thanks Bro Woofer for sharing Jia Jia’s contact.

Actually had a session with her a few days back, but was busy till now, so here comes the FR as promised to Bro Woofer.

SMS her around noon and fixed an appointment at 1pm. She told me to book a room at her preferred hotel. After booking, SMS her room number and within 5 minutes she arrived liao. Saw a tall, slim, long hair and big boobs lady when I opened the door. She is not really very pretty, but it’s fine with me. Gave me a tight hug was the first thing she did, really have the girlfriend feeling….So hug her back tight. Sat down by the bed side and TCSS, can see that she is shy…..After a while, asked me to go shower first as she said the bath room is small. Help me to remove my clothing and suck on my nipples…. So went in to shower alone and have a quick one. Then she went in to shower and I just lie on the bed and watched Football Channel. She came out with the towel around her well proportional body, and came over to lie beside me and take off her towel. She then helped me to take off mine too and hug me again. We have some light kisses, then she told me ‘我们慢慢来,我很好色的‘and she starts to suck and lick my nipples and proceed southward. Suck and lick the balls and also keep licking my little bro’s head and bbbj. After a while, I turned her over and it’s my turn to suck and lick liao….She has a pair of nice boobs…nice to fondle, good to lick and suck…..When licking and sucking of her nipples, she just keep moaning….loud one some more….She also keeps sucking her own fingers after fingering herself and keep giving you that sluttish look …..Damn steam man!
Told her I want to enter her and she said ‘好啊,宝贝‘Cap myself and enter her wet cunt…..We tried cowgal until she asked me to do her missionary, after sometime, I requested to do doggie, and man her ass is nice….! Carried on for around 10 minutes or so, still haven’t cum, she put my little bro in her mouth and blew me off!

She then took out my cap, cleaned for me and lies beside me and we just cuddle on the bed. To me her complexion is smooth, nice ass, big boobs and more importantly I really feel the girlfriend’s feeling….100%! We TCSS on the bed, touched each other, kissed etc, etc, and didn’t know that time was passing fast. This time we shower together…..

Paid her and she asked me to look for her again, kissed on my lips and my little bro to bid goodbye……Overall, is really a satisfied session, RTF is most likely!

Pardon my long winded FR, and once again thanks Bro Woofer for the contact.

Cheers!
Old 12-10-2007, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

thanks to bro woofer for her contact, had her this morning, all i can say is that FRs here are true, also she likes to be licked and gives a good bbbj! as i was tired but wanted to release still, i called her and we were soon stripping each other and i went down to eat her till she came, then her turn to give me a mean bbbj, as i was too tired cannot tahan liao, so did a CIM and she took it all in without siaming me....

summary
name : jiajia
looks : 6.5/10
boobs : B/C cups
bbbj : 8.5/10
fj : n.a.
GFE : yes
RTF : why not?

sorry for the short FR

thanks to bro woofer again!

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 12-10-2007, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereds View Post
‘我们慢慢来,我很好色的‘

RTF is most likely!
Better late than never. Thanks for your FR n Glad you enjoyed your time.

JJ is definitely very "色" and quite the screamer when her 'O' builds up

After drinking the "liang teh", guess you're prepared for the HOT n SPICY Chili Padi - Xiao Juan
Old 12-10-2007, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 21
thereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by woofer View Post
Better late than never. Thanks for your FR n Glad you enjoyed your time.

JJ is definitely very "色" and quite the screamer when her 'O' builds up

After drinking the "liang teh", guess you're prepared for the HOT n SPICY Chili Padi - Xiao Juan

Bro woofer,

Ya, I really enjoyed my time with JJ......thanks once again.....

You are right, after "liang teh", go for Chili Padi, as she is HOT n SPICY, guess after that need to go back to "liang teh" to cool down again....

Thanks for XJ's contact.

Cheers!
Old 12-10-2007, 09:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
garung is Cool - loads of Potential

Contact Please to Share

=================================================

Malaysia best scene:

Mid-Way Health Spa
3rd Floor, Cititel Mid Valley
Mid Valley City
Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Tel: +603-2282 7404/+603-2282 7414

New York Spa
2nd Floor, New York Hotel,
22, Jalan Dato Abdullah Tahir,
80300 Johor Bahru.
+607-333 9696/+607-331 1588 Ext: 8009

Ritz Garden Hotel (KL) SDN BHD
Jalan 2/87G, Lorong Kapar, Off Jalan Syed Putra,
Taman Seputeh, 58000 Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia
Main Line: +603-2273 8118
Reservation: +603-2273 8588
[email protected]
Old 12-10-2007, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sky_gerrard is Cool - loads of Potential

contact number share...pm me...
thanks ya...
Old 12-10-2007, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sky_gerrard is Cool - loads of Potential

please share the contact...pm me...
thanks very much...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1