The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2011, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 16
soulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Ex-Fuck Buddy named TLC

drools... nice one.. post more videos!
Old 15-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankcastle View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

When i see gals bun up their hair like hers... I cannot tahan liaoz...

+5 green apples for you.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 15-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

When I see gals bend up her ASS like hers.....I oso cannot Tahan. I just wan2 Fcuk her ASSSSSSSS!
Old 15-11-2011, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 14
frankcastle is a glorious beacon of lightfrankcastle is a glorious beacon of lightfrankcastle is a glorious beacon of lightfrankcastle is a glorious beacon of lightfrankcastle is a glorious beacon of lightfrankcastle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u View Post
She let you Anal?
No bro. This is not anal lah. You better go check your eyes. LOL. The next pic is anal, specially for you.
Old 15-11-2011, 05:16 PM
Samster

frankcastle is a glorious beacon of lightfrankcastle is a glorious beacon of lightfrankcastle is a glorious beacon of lightfrankcastle is a glorious beacon of lightfrankcastle is a glorious beacon of lightfrankcastle is a glorious beacon of light

Fuck pussy with dildo in ass!
Old 15-11-2011, 05:29 PM
Samster

Close up of dildo up the ass!
Old 15-11-2011, 05:33 PM
Samster

And finally (drum roll). My fucking cock in her fucking ass! Hate to say this, but it's not a virgin ass! But still tight as hell.
Old 15-11-2011, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankcastle View Post

Close up of dildo up the ass!
Walau eh... See liao my blood pressure shoot up like rocket..

If 1 day ur FB ask u to reccomend "friends" to her.. pls let her know about me..kekekek...

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 15-11-2011, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bleedingknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post

If 1 day ur FB ask u to reccomend "friends" to her.. pls let her know about me..kekekek...
You are one very lucky man
Old 15-11-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post

Bro, we actually went for a few swinging session. I tried to get her to allow the other guys fuck her so that I can fuck the other girls, but she kept saying no each time. She said my cock better than theirs. What to do. LOL.

In fact, I would really liked to see a bro fucking her in front of me. That would be very interesting.
Old 15-11-2011, 06:16 PM
Samster

Just sharing a pic or 2 we took during our swinging session.
Old 15-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Samster

I really really wanted to fuck the other girl that night. Wasted! Her pussy was so fucking tight. I shove 1 finger up her pussy it already felt so tight. 2 fingers up and she can't take it. Sigh!
Old 15-11-2011, 06:40 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 20
Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of

Did you make her suck the other cock??
Old 15-11-2011, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master007 View Post
Did you make her suck the other cock??
It was a soft swing for us. She did however french kiss and BJ the other guys and allow them to finger her pussy.
Old 15-11-2011, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 19
Ha79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u View Post
She let you Anal?
did u forget to wear your spec or u are really blind????
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1