The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-12-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Her rate I rather piak VP syt leh lol..
I rmb one bro said she said 你想要给多少就多少 哈哈
Old 31-12-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
NewbieJJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy new year
Old 31-12-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6870 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Peng View Post
just hoping some kind bros can help me. It's about the current MLs from SLG.

I tried to get appointment with a few MLs - Aimee, Cheng Zi, An Yue, An Ran, especially 7 Princess (i remembered visiting her before last year) and a few others. Totally no reply from them, even I tried different days different times over the past 2-3 weeks.

But Ning Xia, Xue Er replied within the same day, telling me it's full for the day, and Aini gave me a date around 2 weeks from now.

Is it due to the so-called database? Or they are really that busy for this month? Paisay for asking such a newbie question, as I haven't visited any ML for the past 18 months due to personal reason. Thank you to all bros for reading, and answering.
If you got no record, Xue Er, Ning Xia, Aini probably won’t reply u. An Yue .... I managed to book for 1st time this week, 1 day in advance is safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
My date is coming soon...I don't think she is so irresponsible...From the way she respond to all our messages and her services attitude , if she change /cancel on you, I m sure she apologize or explain....
Keep my fingers crossed....
Dun worry, she is very steady. My last session was also 10 days from my 1st, she actually texted me on the day to remind me. Even tho she earlier said no need to re-confirm on day itself, so I didn’t want to add to her messages by sending reminder on day itself. She is ok if u need to cancel with advance notice cos she understand that things do crop up when we book so far in advance.
Old 31-12-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
If you got no record, Xue Er, Ning Xia, Aini probably won’t reply u. An Yue .... I managed to book for 1st time this week, 1 day in advance is safe.

Dun worry, she is very steady. My last session was also 10 days from my 1st, she actually texted me on the day to remind me. Even tho she earlier said no need to re-confirm on day itself, so I didn’t want to add to her messages by sending reminder on day itself. She is ok if u need to cancel with advance notice cos she understand that things do crop up when we book so far in advance.
Just made an appt with aini , 13th already ..
Old 31-12-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

@Joined2005, how was Anyue for you?
Old 31-12-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

Any bro countdown with ml tonight?
Old 31-12-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
the legend tattoo leg Dujuan came already like weeks ago haha
which site?
Old 31-12-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
@Joined2005, how was Anyue for you?
why the fascination with Anyue? kenna KC?
Old 31-12-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
why the fascination with Anyue? kenna KC?
Well, if I'm really KCed by someone, don't think I'll mention her name at all.
Old 31-12-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Talking abt An Yue, tried her during her 1st stint here
Only selling point to me are her boobs but other than that session was not memorable and didn't return again.
Old 31-12-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8378 / Power: 21
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.site/tao-zi-massage/
Try her yesterday massage was soso but hj really unlimited its up to you how many times you can make it. Will not rtm cos boobs too fake already and bros try not to use her towel cos i think she recycle it as theres bad smell.
Old 31-12-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Talking abt An Yue, tried her during her 1st stint here
Only selling point to me are her boobs but other than that session was not memorable and didn't return again.
Same here , visited her once , rather cold and never went back again . She’s good friend with AX btw
Old 31-12-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Same here , visited her once , rather cold and never went back again . She’s good friend with AX btw
never heard of “Birds of a feather flock together”
Old 31-12-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

http://web.archive.org/web/201903240...nelyguys.info/

SLG has 145 WLs in March 2019, which was a fairly good period for the scene.

The supply situation is much limited now.

Today, it has 93, or less than 2/3 of the March 2019 figure.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 31-12-2020 at 10:09 PM.
Old 31-12-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

One new ml if I am not wrong haha

https://sglonelyguy.site/sophia-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1