The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2021, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Beng1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

Saturday 6-1030pm session. Looking for 2-3pax. Intrested pls pm.
Old 29-01-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
andy83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got a room booked today HH at Zara. Interested pm me
Old 29-01-2021, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehunting View Post
Plan to skip now. Feeling not worth it.
Due to SOP, Playability drop 30-50%, but tips up 100%
What's the playability like? What can you normally get away with? (at new K2)

Last edited by astone91; 29-01-2021 at 02:46 PM.
Old 29-01-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Good thing is now all ktv/bistros end at 10.30pm

If u got car, u can offer the girl to send her home.

U dun need to wait till her shift is over coz all of them end work at 10.30pm.

Then when send home nego with her if send home, what can she offer u in return, etc.
Old 29-01-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent strategy bro. That is one upside of this entire saga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Good thing is now all ktv/bistros end at 10.30pm

If u got car, u can offer the girl to send her home.

U dun need to wait till her shift is over coz all of them end work at 10.30pm.

Then when send home nego with her if send home, what can she offer u in return, etc.
Old 30-01-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Nope they do not end at 10.30pm one sometimes they will have arrangement for after 10.30pm event 🥱 there are many such arrangement going on now... but if you good luck maybe the girl will go off at 10.30pm but the pretty and hot one will have after 1030pm second round
Old 30-01-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Tekkenmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy hour ktv session today seeking for last pax to join in my session. Non butterfly system and cost to be shared. Keen can pm me telegram.
Old 30-01-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Magnifico is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Long post ahead.

TLDR: I just got scammed of $300 by Tekkenmaster.

Dear Bros,

This message is a warning to all future bros to steer clear of Tekkenmaster. To the bros who have been scammed by him, please contribute your experience here as I strongly believe I am not the first (hopefully I will be the last).

Background

I am ashamed to have been scammed. It is the first time happening to me and I consider myself to be quite smart about such things.

1. I pm-ed my telegram id to Tekkenmaster about 2-3 weeks ago with regards to his post. He messaged me on Telegram with the id Yonex. However when he only replied me late (about 2 weeks) and I was not free at that moment.

2. Fast forward to today (30th Jan). I saw that he posted again looking for kakis. I tele-ed him at Yonex, but it was only one tick. Then, I pm-ed him through SBF. He replied shortly on Tele, but with another nick - Zirca (red flag #1).

3. He missed call me on Tele, and requested I call him back. I called him, and he started by quizzing me on my KTV chionging experience. When I asked him what the tips were for non-butterfly, he replied with "What's your budget?". I told him that the last time I went Leo KTV, it was $100 for butterfly. Thereafter, he told me the tips for non-butterfly was $150. He also said that the drinks (3 martell VSOP and 2 towers + mummy tips) were $150 each (shared 4 ways).

4. In my mind I was thinking, wow so cheap! (Red flag #2).

5. After I confirmed. he asked to meet earlier for a warm-up session on the pretext of getting to know me better. The HH session was supposed to start at 430pm. He asked to meet at 3pm.

7. I reluctantly agreed, but could only meet at 330-4pm. He asked to meet at a KTV at 141 Middle Rd. (level 1 facing the main road).

8. I reached at around 4:05pm, and met him at the meeting point. We went in to enquire, but there weren't any girls yet so we left to Golden Mile.

9. Upon reaching Golden Mile, Tekkenmaster (who introduced himself as GY) brought me to a thai pub which he claimed to have frequented. Then, we ordered a bucket of Heineken for $65 (which he paid).
Old 30-01-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Magnifico is stuck in moderation for some time to come

[CONT]

10. When I asked him what time the KTV session was supposed to start, he suddenly said it would start at 7pm (red flag #3).

11. After drinking and bonding for about 1 hour, he suddenly asked to go to the toilet. He asked me if I wanted to go as well. Then we went together. He then proceeded to ask me for the KTV drinks money and tip money ($300) as he would be the one in charge of settling the bill later (red flag #4). I gave it to him.

12. We continued drinking and chatting and we ordered another bucket (which I paid). At around 630pm, the thai girls who were drinking with us started asking for LDs. He suggested buying 3 LDS, which we would split evenly. He said he would pay for it first. I agreed as the girls had been wonderful.

13. As the bill for the LD came, he suddenly got off to go the the toilet.

13. He didn't return after that, and I found out he had blocked me on Tele and deleted all our messages.

14. In total, he paid $65 for the first bucket, but made off with $300 from me.

Information I gathered about him while chatting

1. He is short, about 165 cm.

2. Tattoo sleeve on his left arm.

3. Has a cleft lip.

4. Claims to be 31 years old. Working at Din Tai Fung F&B as an outlet manager. Works at Katong outlet and Bugis outlet.

In general, he was a pleasant person to chit-chat with and have a drink with. I truly enjoyed my time with him.

His current Tele ID is Juice2031.
Old 31-01-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnifico View Post
[CONT]

10. When I asked him what time the KTV session was supposed to start, he suddenly said it would start at 7pm (red flag #3).

He then proceeded to ask me for the KTV drinks money and tip money ($300) as he would be the one in charge of settling the bill later (red flag #4). I gave it to him.

12. . He suggested buying 3 LDS, which we would split evenly. He said he would pay for it first. I agreed as the girls had been wonderful.

13. As the bill for the LD came, he suddenly got off to go the the toilet.

14. In total, he paid $65 for the first bucket, but made off with $300 from me.

Information I gathered about him while chatting

1. He is short, about 165 cm.

2. Tattoo sleeve on his left arm.

3. Has a cleft lip.

4. Claims to be 31 years old. Working at Din Tai Fung F&B as an outlet manager. Works at Katong outlet and Bugis outlet.

In general, he was a pleasant person to chit-chat with and have a drink with. I truly enjoyed my time with him.

His current Tele ID is Juice2031.
Regardless of good rapport psychology especially first time meetup , always COD (cash on delivery) ,when bill came then pay together. Without real name nric contact number , maybe is hard to trace. His work profile maybe fake too.
Sorry to hear that.Thanks for sharing
Old 31-01-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
andy83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happened to me around end of 2019.
This tattoo sleeve , clef lips person has cheated me before and some other bro as I read from previous post.

As for my ordeal with this clef lips, it was my first few ktv khakis outing experience so consider really new to it. Long story short, we went to zara for HH and extended to NH too. HH he ask me pay and pass him 100 as NH more ex and he will settle NH. And of cos in the end he disappeared at around 12am pretending to go toilet.

So I paid HH and NH. I also paid for the 3 girls he called for NH as I find that its not really the girls fault. All in all, I spent 1.3k that day.

Lesson I learn is
1)never pass money before hand.
2)Always let the papasan or mummy know that this is my first time meeting this person and to be aware. Best is to find khakis who knows the papasan or mummy so you roughly know he is sort of the regular there.
3) Don't trust ID created recently

Anyway as long is clef lips and tattoo sleeve, don't bother anymore.
Old 01-02-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
NO. Not him. Is the same as percy said, small and short fellow. Left arm tattooed, wear specs and his lips are clefted.

Anyway i made a police report on him with full detailed description and places we went and etc. Surprisingly, the police are actually quite keen on this case as this is not the usual case of reporting someone dead, traffic accident or change of address. So interesting to them that most of them came over and asked lots of questions, the buildings we walked past. I tot they will just write a report and document that is it. Seem that they will actually investigate and already classify under cheating with IO attached. Now pending them to review the videos or what and see how long that person can hide lo.

So to those that kanna too. Once identified him please all come down and claim ur cases too so that his punishment will be multiplied. Money can be earn but this kind of person must be exposed and punished if not more will kanna. The KTV girls also kanna too. He ordered two girls and i also dunno why he went to quarrel with one of the girl and gave her rejection fee if in the first place he decided to run road. Maybe that girl pissed his already low self esteem till he cannot take it.
it seems like this bugger is still around scamming fellow chiongsters
Old 01-02-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
holicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyholicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongeman View Post
it seems like this bugger is still around scamming fellow chiongsters
Bloody scammers. Why cheat bros. Fuckers man.
Old 01-02-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
stevehunting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by astone91 View Post
What's the playability like? What can you normally get away with? (at new K2)
the new girls didn’t follow the normal SOP now. Very random playability and depends on the girl. Some old girls still maintained 70% playability

Definitely the playability is not back to pre covid. Don’t know why. Maybe other bro here can tell us hahaha.

With the price up and playability drop, depends you compromise or no. If you willing to spend with drop playability, go ahead.

Btw, can’t sing song as well. Quite bored when girls butterflying and don’t know what to do. It is another down point for me haha.
Old 01-02-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
stevehunting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy83 View Post
Happened to me around end of 2019.
This tattoo sleeve , clef lips person has cheated me before and some other bro as I read from previous post.

As for my ordeal with this clef lips, it was my first few ktv khakis outing experience so consider really new to it. Long story short, we went to zara for HH and extended to NH too. HH he ask me pay and pass him 100 as NH more ex and he will settle NH. And of cos in the end he disappeared at around 12am pretending to go toilet.

So I paid HH and NH. I also paid for the 3 girls he called for NH as I find that its not really the girls fault. All in all, I spent 1.3k that day.

Lesson I learn is
1)never pass money before hand.
2)Always let the papasan or mummy know that this is my first time meeting this person and to be aware. Best is to find khakis who knows the papasan or mummy so you roughly know he is sort of the regular there.
3) Don't trust ID created recently

Anyway as long is clef lips and tattoo sleeve, don't bother anymore.
don’t go with strangers, atleast with some regular brother here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1