The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 03-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

knock door? dun knock la, if light is off means not availiable, even if door is not lock.
lights on means availiable, even if it is lock, but u may have to wait cos she on break or rest. simple as dat.

another thing is to check bro fornic's s-list to see if she is on 1 month leave or 1 week leave-code red.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by markomarko View Post
bro bonking.yes i did.i told sally my first time den she asked u stil virgin ah?ahahahah.finaly i mk it.any idea ann stil around?i knock on her door several time no respond
Lucky if u knock and she opens and invites u for 3 some then come in...hehehehe just kidding
Old 03-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Hardons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro
I'm a new bird in here n would like to find some fund at here..hope all senior n expert can giv some advise n how to get kang tao...thank you very much...
Old 03-03-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

New bird

Hi all bros..I'm a new bird at here n would like to find fund at here..hope all bros to share some kang tao.thank you very much
Old 04-03-2012, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: H14r9 lw

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Not 2be confused my brother, proceed all the way into inner lane and, your right handside. Before inner lane, you have Ah Bao in R5, you may wish to note this number in the next time.

Inner lane, no left hand rooms all right handside and, you looked up that is R9. Miss attitude LW or, big boobs 4her is one of the huge boobs in the brothel.
Thanks for the info, if that is the case then I'm on a diff house then... Because the house I got in to had a left hand side room and that was where I saw the chick. Maybe next time when I come back I maybe able to figure out which house was it. But thanks again for all the info. Been to pt for 7 times I guess but still a newbie and got more to learn.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Li Wen H14R09, got big boobs! She is CAT50. Service ok.

I thank you!
Hey bro..where is the location?thanks..
Old 04-03-2012, 05:16 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Passed by Cookie's room at H7 R3 and was surprised to see it unlatched and no lights. Saw a group of WLs at the front porch eating and tcss so I stood nearby and eavesdrop on their conversation. They were speculating about why Cookie returned her room and quit.

Anyone knows whether is it true Cookie has quit? PT has lost another gem.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Passed by Cookie's room at H7 R3 and was surprised to see it unlatched and no lights. Saw a group of WLs at the front porch eating and tcss so I stood nearby and eavesdrop on their conversation. They were speculating about why Cookie returned her room and quit.

Anyone knows whether is it true Cookie has quit? PT has lost another gem.
Guess WLs will eventually quit some time in their lives. Guess it comes sooner for cookie....though I'll miss her but I wish her all the best!
Old 04-03-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken cho View Post
Guess WLs will eventually quit some time in their lives. Guess it comes sooner for cookie....though I'll miss her but I wish her all the best!
What I heard from one of the WLs in H7 was Cookie's departure was not voluntary........ apparently AV came to the presumption that she does "outside booking" and so cancelled her permit.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
What I heard from one of the WLs in H7 was Cookie's departure was not voluntary........ apparently AV came to the presumption that she does "outside booking" and so cancelled her permit.
OMG Hope is not what was written here that caused her to lose her job! I know she has block bookings in Petain from this forum! Makes me wonder whether writing in this forum is good or bad for the WLs?
Old 04-03-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

As we know, WLs in PT are only allowed to work/operate theyir business within their room in Petain Brothels. Working or booking anywhere else is strictly prohibited. They all know these, that is why I keep reminding my handful of regulars not to be tempted by the lure of one time big money. Unfortunately for Cookie H07R03, she is not one of my regulars.

Cheers.

Quote:
Old 04-03-2012, 12:57 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

I manage to bonk cookie last wed. Was thinking of rtf her & nw I read the posts here tat she quit. So sudden. But then I think I'm quite fortunate to bonk cookie b4 she quit for good.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
I manage to bonk cookie last wed. Was thinking of rtf her & nw I read the posts here tat she quit. So sudden. But then I think I'm quite fortunate to bonk cookie b4 she quit for good.
Same for me. Lucily I rtfed her last Thu, right before her Swan song.
Old 04-03-2012, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Outside booking?? I dun think she so silly leh, she will do BJ only and for obvious reasons. Sigh loss of another GEM.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 19
jazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud of

Just visited PT saw h7 r 3 very pretty face. But she closed for the day. Wanted to ask but she reply uncle closed Liao. So I no need asked. Some how as what other bros said can see she sianz sianz like that not keen to worked liao. What a waste. Tmr lunch time go try. Before her i try super one time than no more. Hope can try cookie at least once.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1