The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-11-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Many bros already give u good advice, stop seeing, viewing, treating sex workers like normal girls. A normal girl will have sex with u if she has feelings for u..... A sex worker will do it for a small sum of money

A normal girl will treat u better as her feelings for u improve..... A sex worker treats u better if she wants to keep u as a regular customer

Btw from what u said, you cannot even zhut zhut anymore? That means she wants to brush you off already. Reason is probably because you developed genuine feelings for her but she cannot give it back, so it becomes uncomfortable for her to continue.
Yea bro. I will wipe her off my list before she wipe me off.

We owe each other nothing

Hopefully more MLs coming to our shore.

This pool is so limited currently.
Old 26-11-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Many online ML cannot make it 1 la!
Absolutely.

If I need a proper good massage, why am I here for these MLs.

Old 26-11-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
It just makes me wonder when guys complain about MLs blowing cold.

I mean if you are here, likely you will change your interests and MLs frequently too. Women are not that different from men in this regard - we are not too attached to any woman, and so why should they be consistent to us?

They also get sian right? Don't have to judge this or blame that. It happens. Move on, there are more fine women to hunt and return to (at least for a while).
I'm swaying to this.

If ML doesn't give you more manja, technically, too bad, she cannot be faulted. As long as she provides the services advertised, there's really nothing more you can expect, and definitely she cannot be blamed.

There are 2 kinds of punters.

1. Customers: Purely transactional. As long as you get what you pay for, go home happy. Rtm if you want. If dont get what you pay for, leave and move on to another.
NOTE: Highly Recommended.

2. Players: Time and emotional Investment. You play the mental, physical and emotional game to get more. Be prepared for girl not to reciprocate, or exploit you if she knows how to play the game better. And be prepared to lose to other players. Be prepared to win big or lose even bigger (emotionally, financially, etc)
NOTE: Not recommended. Maybe only for hardened veterans, definitely NOT for newbies.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 26-11-2020 at 09:05 AM.
Old 26-11-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
I need GFE companion / sensual fixed.
Geez... you want gfe and look for it in the sex industry? Sorry but with this mindset, you're a train wreck waiting to happen.

Are you also a newbie in the affairs of the heart?
Old 26-11-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Totally agree.

The issue is some bros thought (or subconsciously) that RTM regularly to the ML then she should either be grateful for the support or at least maintain the same level of service/ playability/ GFE. More often than not is the opposite!! Complacency or boredom saps in or simply put, we are all human beings and these are WOMAN we are taking about..most complicated creature to understand lol.

There's a reason only a handful of ML past and present are always remembered fondly for consistently good services despite regular RTM. The bulk of the ML won't even bother if a RTM customer stops visiting because plenty of others to replace. Unless we are the filthy rich carrots that book them a few hours at one go frequently or shower them with lavish gifts, meals etc, reality is we only contribute a mere few hundred $$ to the ML income even if we visit her 3 to 4 times a week.. hardly a game changer to her.

Not happy with the ML just move on, whining changes nothing. Other than sounding sour and needy. My 2 cents worth of opinion.
The current situation with shortages in ML also adds on to the fact that they can have a decent number of new customers and do not need to rely on keeping regulars.
Old 26-11-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bingo bro, I am new to this ML scene since the covid start.

Yes. We get what we want.

She need money.
I need GFE companion / sensual fixed.
You been in a relationship before? No?
Old 26-11-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Many online ML cannot make it 1 la, only some actually put in the effort to massage and can rightfully be called massage lady, the rest are just whores who give sex services to men

Just take a look at xxxx who used to work at orchard towers and now she advertise as ML got so many bros give her glowing reviews...... To this bros who come to massage section but actually looking for sex and don't care about the massage, u might as well go to the source at orchard tower and see what other whore gems are waiting for u there!!
Well said, I never call them "MLs" too.

All of them, whether they work in KTV or high-end spa offering HJ on the sly, are simply WLs.
Old 26-11-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Geez... you want gfe and look for it in the sex industry? Sorry but with this mindset, you're a train wreck waiting to happen.

Are you also a newbie in the affairs of the heart?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You been in a relationship before? No?
Been in a rs but currently not attached.

Just a lonely soul who can't bear to stand the loneliness alone.

Always a newbie in rs.
Old 26-11-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Those who have try Xue er, does she allows Frenching?
Old 26-11-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
For those wondering how some passes are given so easily. I wont be surprised if there are more that are not exposed.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...special-passes
wah. who is this Cheng Wenjuan. looks quite familiar. 32 year old. so in 2018 should be 30. I wonder if advertised as 24? :O
Old 26-11-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:

To be blunt, you are the perfect candidate to be KC-ed and emotionally ripped apart. And worse, the perfect and easiest target to be scammed and tricked by the more unscrupulous.

Suggest you dont rtm and ML, and go to dating apps to get dates.
Old 26-11-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
wah. who is this Cheng Wenjuan. looks quite familiar. 32 year old. so in 2018 should be 30. I wonder if advertised as 24? :O
Haha old driver
Old 26-11-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Been in a rs but currently not attached.

Always a newbie in rs.
Many of us, me included, look for GFE when we visit a ML. But it's for fantasy. It lasts exactly one hour.

If you are looking for the real thing to fill something you lack, you are giving urself a lot of hurt. The gal is probably right to protect herself.
Old 26-11-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbandisaster View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/tian-na-massage/

this one looks spicy af, anyone gonna try?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Shop based FYI.

Yep shop based and also an obvious FL. I mean she shows a condom in her video for heaven's sake lol. So bros going, be prepared to top up for extra services.

Also do note that her phone number is a business number. There are others looking at the messages, replying and confirming bookings. So don't go sending love messages to her hor hahahaha. A few others spa MLs operate like this too.
Old 26-11-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Well said bro.

Our contribute is much more lesser than those richeee. Maybe some one paid twice them every visit or heavy tips compare to us that only give the flat rate.

Like we are visiting a restaurant as their dish is gum our taste but one day the dish taste totally changed then we just move on.
Imho, RTM the same ML is not the issue here but rather, your subconscious expectations is the problem. End of the day, so long she let you clock the session and deliver the happy ending as listed, she earned your $$ fair and square. What she used to allow or level of GFE is at her discretion since these are unlisted and unquantifiable. If you can understand this logic, you will not have too much imbalance with ANY ML.

I belong to the RTM same ML type. While others prefer to use their funds to savour all the available girls, I like the familiarity and rapport built up with the same ML that meet my wants. It just feels more relaxing coz she knows what makes me tick and more often than not increased chemistry and visits do open up new boundaries. But these are to be treated as bonuses and not an obligation on their part. If she continues to let you access the new horizons, be grateful. If she stopped allowing, take it like a man and either respect it or cut ties. End of the day we also need to self-reflect..if a ML allow french but the bro bad breath? Allow finger but bro nails unkept? Allow zhut but the bro suckle till she sore? Not all the fault lies in the ML all the time. More often than not once a ML allow something, she rarely will take it back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1