The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 12-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink look see only

I had chat with an ex colleague, he is age 60s and, that he won't never spend above $20 at PT or Desker. But when approached by PRC pdmms/ mei mei he would pay more than $100.

He, also told me he had butterfly with 2 Vietnam FLs, at 81 Chinatown more than 2 years ago. Of course he do not represent uncles, in this sense my point, the age of PRC sex workers.

They are pretty much in demand, uncles are suckers come to PRC, they would save in PT but not with PRCs.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

waa, this u also know ah!

i see. so it is age, they are younger, and also generally they have more daring kc skills than malaysian wls. i find prc more 'th-air' than pt gers. the most 'th-air' here i find is miki, but nothing compared to a prc fl.
Old 13-02-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken cho View Post
Sounds like cookie has evolved to what BMW was at Geylang....no time to entertain walk-ins! Good for her then!

I don't think so la bro. She still entertains walk-ins - but Sundays that's not her main motivation. I had Cookie a few Sundays ago. She was dressed simply in long pants and a T-shirt. I asked her why so casual, and she explained...

On Sundays she doesn't wear her sexier outfits because she already have several pre-arranged fixed bookings by a few regulars every Sunday. If not for these fixed bookings, she won't even work on Sundays. I was just lucky that day cos she came a little early and I happened to catch her. Otherwise, on Sundays, she usually waits for her fixed appointments.

Hope this helps.

Oh, another thing about Cookie, since she has gotten over her "problems" of last year, her quality of service is to me one of the best now in PT!!!! She's my favourite now. Her sensual HJ and then wet deep BJ just lasts and lasts and lasts. Not a time watcher with me, great great time now with her!

In fact now I don't really cruise PT anymore. I directly look only for Cookie, Niki, H22 Michelle, Xue Er, Candy or Mun Mun. If neither of them available, I'll leave... Hehehehe

Cheers
Old 13-02-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 13
equal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterequal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post

In fact now I don't really cruise PT anymore. I directly look only for Cookie, Niki, H22 Michelle, Xue Er, Candy or Mun Mun. If neither of them available, I'll leave... Hehehehe

Cheers
bro who is this candy you mentioned, services good? dont remember any good service wl called candy in PT lai
Old 14-02-2012, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
I don't think so la bro. She still entertains walk-ins - but Sundays that's not her main motivation. I had Cookie a few Sundays ago. She was dressed simply in long pants and a T-shirt. I asked her why so casual, and she explained...

On Sundays she doesn't wear her sexier outfits because she already have several pre-arranged fixed bookings by a few regulars every Sunday. If not for these fixed bookings, she won't even work on Sundays. I was just lucky that day cos she came a little early and I happened to catch her. Otherwise, on Sundays, she usually waits for her fixed appointments.

Hope this helps.

In fact now I don't really cruise PT anymore. I directly look only for Cookie, Niki, H22 Michelle, Xue Er, Candy or Mun Mun. If neither of them available, I'll leave..

Cheers
Bro, thanks for the clarification. Will try her on a weekday!
Bro, I recommend Pat H16R11 to you if you haven't try her before....BTW, any luck with BMW?
Old 14-02-2012, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
hentaiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H16 R12

Name : Jennifer (CAT50)
Look : lau chio
Body : Tall and milfy
Boobs : Handful. Nipples are pink !! Super plus point !
BJ : Mechanical
FJ : Mechanical too, fake moans, no looking at you. But heck la I'm here for her nipple and some hard bonking.
GFE : 0. not there at all. We only talked like 5 sentences ?

RTF: When I need a 50 dollars nipple I'll go.
Old 14-02-2012, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

val day, went to see if cookie availiable, but know chances are slim.

cookie - lights off, not working, some taokay must have book her for the day.
miki carol also not working, h2 michelle also not working, huh! wa our pt angpais got booking on vd...
and we bonk for only $50!! value for $$$
just like roses, dun have to buy on vd, go another day also can la...

queenie availiable- gave a cfm look...hmmm... sweet, tempting...will visit her soon...

at h10-surprise then that pretty kico and h11 jolene working. thot of taking sweety kico but got 2 bros in the q, though they were waiting outside the house, but can see that they are bio-ing r12, since must wait for 1 hr, sianzzz

go home, another day la, after vd fever died down and more stock availiable.
Old 15-02-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken cho View Post
Bro, thanks for the clarification. Will try her on a weekday!
Bro, I recommend Pat H16R11 to you if you haven't try her before....BTW, any luck with BMW?
PT got BMW meh ?
Old 15-02-2012, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
snugglesup is Cool - loads of Potential

Managed to get Cookie the other day. Felt really lucky. C:

Sadly, I don't see what the hype about her looks is about. Undeniably, she does look good. However, that is only when the rest of the WLs are used as a standard of comparison.

Anyway!

Looks: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Service: 6/10
BJ: 6/10 (It was passable. However, I find Joey's BJ much more pleasurable)
FJ: 7/10 (Like her BJ, it was passable)

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll RTF her, there are much better choices out there. . She seemed pretty happy that day so I'll assume that her service has always been like that.
Old 15-02-2012, 08:02 AM
Samster

chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
PT got BMW meh ?
Referring to the one at geylang...
Old 15-02-2012, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Did a 'reconnaissance mission' last Monday before going to my sessions, thus was able to update the PSL. And yes, I chanced upon H07R03 Cookie. Not really surprised that she was available. Took a peek at her ajar door and see her tinkering with her iPad.

Yes, I agree, no need for such hype, what with Kico H10R12 and Jolene H11R11 around, in terms of looks, they stand out!

IMHO only.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglesup View Post
Managed to get Cookie the other day. Felt really lucky. C:

Sadly, I don't see what the hype about her looks is about. Undeniably, she does look good. However, that is only when the rest of the WLs are used as a standard of comparison.

Anyway!

Looks: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Service: 6/10
BJ: 6/10 (It was passable. However, I find Joey's BJ much more pleasurable)
FJ: 7/10 (Like her BJ, it was passable)

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll RTF her, there are much better choices out there. . She seemed pretty happy that day so I'll assume that her service has always been like that.
Old 16-02-2012, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Kickkoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only place to find Malaysian WL nowadays
Old 16-02-2012, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentaiboy View Post
H16 R12

Name : Jennifer (CAT50)
Look : lau chio
Body : Tall and milfy
Boobs : Handful. Nipples are pink !! Super plus point !
BJ : Mechanical
FJ : Mechanical too, fake moans, no looking at you. But heck la I'm here for her nipple and some hard bonking.
GFE : 0. not there at all. We only talked like 5 sentences ?

RTF: When I need a 50 dollars nipple I'll go.
kico also has pink nips if u haven't tried her before... or if u already did, does it mean jeniffer is much pinker? i saw her last time i was waiting for h16r11 Pat to open her door. and yeah she is a bit tall. i almost tried her but that day i was decided to RTF for Pat.
Old 16-02-2012, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leifucker View Post
kico also has pink nips if u haven't tried her before... or if u already did, does it mean jeniffer is much pinker? i saw her last time i was waiting for h16r11 Pat to open her door. and yeah she is a bit tall. i almost tried her but that day i was decided to RTF for Pat.
Jennifer gives very sensuous AR....not hard core but gentle tickling sensation kind...one of the best in that area in petain IMO!
Old 16-02-2012, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
chanvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try siew mum cat30 h7r12...not bad as b4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1