The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 12-02-2012, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

H02R05 Mun Mun!

Nice FR Bro, short and concise. Ups you!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyamramee View Post
Haha, after my fav GL no.09 and no.38 left... dunno where to go... then decided to go Petain to have a look...

Late FR:
Tried H02R05..
Short FR... Her BBBJ really good... she switch from BBBJ to AR... and then BBBJ again... and then AR... Shiok!... long time no received such good blowjob... For a $50.00... this one is really good and not bad looking... worth trying...
Old 12-02-2012, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience- H22 R21 - Xue Er (CAT50) - BAD REPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Yes I agree with Bro deepfark!

I have tried her once and never RTF. Compared to her next door neighbours Michelle R20 and Nikki R19 who are both friendly, this Xue Er R21 got this bad attitude.

Maybe not to all, but to some of us affected, it is not fair. We do not ask for more, just a typical CAT50 service. If cannot then reject our business or might as well call it a day.

I have saved a lot of $50 already by not having RTF sessions with her, H22R21 Xue Er.

Thank you Bro deepfark for bringing this up.

No offense to her supporters, peace Brothers, but we all have our fair share of bad experiences. To some she may be ok, but for some of us, well, just not our luck.

Cheers.
Yes, one man's meat is another's poison. Recently saw a long queue outside one room...thinking it's must be good for such a queue to form. So I joined the queue with high expectations and ended up somewhat disappointed. Not that she's no good but just that we don't have chemistry
Old 12-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to PT last Feb 9....my target was cookie but when i saw her and door open she was busy doing something and when i was about to enter her room she said no. then another guy tried to come in but had no luck too... was she busy or she is really choosy with her clients? anyway, i went down do h16 and decided to take Pat again... waited for about 15mins in front of her door....i can hear the slurping sound from outside, this girl really sucks your dick big time i would say. when it was my turn, i went ii then she smiled and began to undress while i did the same. washed me and let me lie down then she began the action... her saliva is really overflowing when she blew me plus the slurping sound of course. then she went on top but i want to start with missionary to have a good sight of her body and to have control of the action as well. i banged her so hard until i came. this is my 2nd encounter with her and i think i will not be back for her too soon... i must try other WL in the next few days. service wise she is still good for a CAT40
Old 12-02-2012, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Cookie

So you notice her ops my brother, i am wrtting of Cookie sitting on bed reading some Chinese comic shits, which i don't believe rather she is "fishing" her clients.

You walked RLDs often, you will understand the girls method of conducting business. Ok! You know, i am getting really for my trip soon.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:30 AM
Samster

chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leifucker View Post
went to PT last Feb 9....my target was cookie but when i saw her and door open she was busy doing something and when i was about to enter her room she said no. then another guy tried to come in but had no luck too... was she busy or she is really choosy with her clients? anyway, i went down do h16 and decided to take Pat again... waited for about 15mins in front of her door....i can hear the slurping sound from outside, this girl really sucks your dick big time i would say. when it was my turn, i went ii then she smiled and began to undress while i did the same. washed me and let me lie down then she began the action... her saliva is really overflowing when she blew me plus the slurping sound of course. then she went on top but i want to start with missionary to have a good sight of her body and to have control of the action as well. i banged her so hard until i came. this is my 2nd encounter with her and i think i will not be back for her too soon... i must try other WL in the next few days. service wise she is still good for a CAT40
Guess she is choosy....a few times I bumped into her at her door, she always reject me citing either got appmt or resting for the day....when I returned an hour later and her door was opened and she is like busy sewing inside Wonder why she is acting this way???? She's sure one weird WL
Old 12-02-2012, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

cho bro,
remember said u took too long to eat the cookie the last time, u kena disqualified liao.
these girls they remember ur face one, u shag them out- they blacklist u. angpai is lidat, they no short of customersss.

think u can forget about having cookie liao. have milki upstairs la.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
cho bro,
remember said u took too long to eat the cookie the last time, u kena disqualified liao.
these girls they remember ur face one, u shag them out- they blacklist u. angpai is lidat, they no short of customersss.

think u can forget about having cookie liao. have milki upstairs la.
Ha ha....no cookie, got milk also good lah
Scared after trying miki also no milk to drink liao!
Bro Bonkning, did you up cookie already?
Old 12-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 21
vicco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to PT today and and looking around for my 2 fav ones, Since both were already with customers so decide to look around, As I saw one at House 7, Room 3. She was playing games on her HP. asked for the price and don`t even look up or give a reply. So its a confirm poor attitude and service gal. Later I saw another man who was there asking the price and she slammed the door on him. So all the other man who saw these avoided her. Guys just be aware. I strongly think she provide a service like her attitude.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicco View Post
Went to PT today and and looking around for my 2 fav ones, Since both were already with customers so decide to look around, As I saw one at House 7, Room 3. She was playing games on her HP. asked for the price and don`t even look up or give a reply. So its a confirm poor attitude and service gal. Later I saw another man who was there asking the price and she slammed the door on him. So all the other man who saw these avoided her. Guys just be aware. I strongly think she provide a service like her attitude.
From what you describe, looks like more than a case of bad attitude...I'm not sure whether she is mentally sound to act this way? If she's not keen to take customers, then don't open shop. Yet, she open shop and doesn't want to take customers??? Not sure what's she up to??? And bros frequented her recently? I certainly hope she is alright...no doubt she has an attitude but really could not fathom her behavior lately
Old 12-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

just came back from cookie shop, bro cho.

her light off, but door locked from inside- waa, booking again siah, every sunday isit? chiobu lu si chio bu, u dun go in others rush in leh, boooking somemore, a few hundreds of dollars for one fuck. why should she do me/us?
must fuck us many times to earn dat same amount leh. biz sense ma, like wat u say lor. sigh...

anyway, walk around, h12r8 janet availiable mai tu liao, fast hand fast leg q up, next in line cos the bro in front of me dun want. some 15 min later door open and walk in.

janeth12r8
$50 can? she ask politely. oh, ya, can, (act as if i dunno, dun 1 her to know i sammster ma, but i guess she can tell la, my english educated look can fool no wl in petain. later during fj, she speak very very fluent english hor, no malaysian accent at all, not like other wl with english got strong malaysian accent-perfect sillypore english-'i want to feel all of you inside me'...blah blah... several phrases, english tok kong hor, like nus arts student angmo leh!

she look 80% like this mediacorp actress (now retired) not say pretty but ok ok look, but i dunno her name. will find out and post again. plump milf looks.

her forte-
she starts with kisses and then handjob. then the highlight-grinding my coc with her pssy, waaa i thot she did raw, scared the hell outta me men, luckily i had read an fr on this otherwise i would have freak out and push her away
i dunno how to describe, u gotta try it rself hor-bros, really shock the hell out of me, like doing raw sia, with lubrication, pre-cum etc....like raw with oc.
she covers your dic with her pussy and a bit of her hand.

due to handjob, i couldn't last long surrendered less than 2 mins, normally i take 5-7mins or more until girl call tolong, but this janet, i raise white flag maybe 1 min, dunno. outta room less than 20mins. utterly defeated... this lady can take big cock with ease.

summary
looks-6 milf
body-6
blown n fj n service-9, could have been 9.8 but i dun like hand job, her grinding was superrrbbbb, bth, everyone should try
gff-6.5 only, at most-( sorry to her fans hor, i very pampered by china mei mei le, but china mei more ex, so may not be a gd comparison-my bad, unless i upgrade her to $100.)

rtf-no, i dun like handjob, but i mst repeat- her grinding was superrrrbbbbb, almost felt like cumming, but i reserve and hold back for the pussy. maybe next time i will do that, shiok like raw, but then wasted leh. maybe upgrade 2 shots, i grind and i pussy.
so maybe i rt grind, try bros, while she is still around, her back nerves giving her problems, will be away in march for spinal checkup.

sorri very long.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Samster

Sounds like cookie has evolved to what BMW was at Geylang....no time to entertain walk-ins! Good for her then! Still remember this BMW have a booking list that last for a week...at one stage, if you are not her regular, you will have no chance to book her!
Old 12-02-2012, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Anybody see Da-S this week???
Old 12-02-2012, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken cho View Post
Sounds like cookie has evolved to what BMW was at Geylang....no time to entertain walk-ins! Good for her then! Still remember this BMW have a booking list that last for a week...at one stage, if you are not her regular, you will have no chance to book her!
wohwa, hope she not lidat. i still have a good impression of her leh.

i'll try and visit her next week, but not tuesday la, she sure got many many valentine one and won't do me dat day. i try wed or thurs.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
just came back from cookie shop, bro cho.

her light off, but door locked from inside- waa, booking again siah, every sunday isit? chiobu lu si chio bu, u dun go in others rush in leh, boooking somemore, a few hundreds of dollars for one fuck. why should she do me/us?
must fuck us many times to earn dat same amount leh. biz sense ma, like wat u say lor. sigh...

anyway, walk around, h12r8 janet availiable mai tu liao, fast hand fast leg q up, next in line cos the bro in front of me dun want. some 15 min later door open and walk in.

janeth12r8
$50 can? she ask politely. oh, ya, can, (act as if i dunno, dun 1 her to know i sammster ma, but i guess she can tell la, my english educated look can fool no wl in petain. later during fj, she speak very very fluent english hor, no malaysian accent at all, not like other wl with english got strong malaysian accent-perfect sillypore english-'i want to feel all of you inside me'...blah blah... several phrases, english tok kong hor, like nus arts student angmo leh!

she look 80% like this mediacorp actress (now retired) not say pretty but ok ok look, but i dunno her name. will find out and post again. plump milf looks.

her forte-
she starts with kisses and then handjob. then the highlight-grinding my coc with her pssy, waaa i thot she did raw, scared the hell outta me men, luckily i had read an fr on this otherwise i would have freak out and push her away
i dunno how to describe, u gotta try it rself hor-bros, really shock the hell out of me, like doing raw sia, with lubrication, pre-cum etc....like raw with oc.
she covers your dic with her pussy and a bit of her hand.

due to handjob, i couldn't last long surrendered less than 2 mins, normally i take 5-7mins or more until girl call tolong, but this janet, i raise white flag maybe 1 min, dunno. outta room less than 20mins. utterly defeated... this lady can take big cock with ease.

summary
looks-6 milf
body-6
blown n fj n service-9, could have been 9.8 but i dun like hand job, her grinding was superrrbbbb, bth, everyone should try
gff-6.5 only, at most-( sorry to her fans hor, i very pampered by china mei mei le, but china mei more ex, so may not be a gd comparison-my bad, unless i upgrade her to $100.)

rtf-no, i dun like handjob, but i mst repeat- her grinding was superrrrbbbbb, almost felt like cumming, but i reserve and hold back for the pussy. maybe next time i will do that, shiok like raw, but then wasted leh. maybe upgrade 2 shots, i grind and i pussy.
so maybe i rt grind, try bros, while she is still around, her back nerves giving her problems, will be away in march for spinal checkup.

sorri very long.
----------

My brother you were with Janet this pm? I happened to be there around 2 to 330 pm and, probably we met haha! Yes! There was Q and, hers was the longest of all.

Helen was in and, the girl next to Janet's room i think name of Susan, only a session with her more than 3 years ago. She calls 30 service not bad, don't remember much is being a long time.

I love her nice fingers, serious that is the only thing i recalled of our session.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:51 PM
Samster

janet long q, ya but the last uncle is 'fake' one. he was actually in front of me, but when door about to open he went to the back of the queue, so i become 1st and he 3rd. so actually i think only 2 of us interested.

dunno why he q? lok see look see only, like what some wl told me b4, i din quite believe them then, but today i saw it myself. maybe they want to see and fantasize, see got zhao geng, half ball...etc, no wonder wl always shout at them, now i know why. maybe the uncle you saw at h24 xiao tian also lidat, no wonder the gals piss off.

the other gals according to psl is selene and kelly. the gal next to janet asked and did me for $ 40, though psl stat 30..i special.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1