The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-09-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

What does he mean? i dun seem to understand him....Bro shit8 i share your sentiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafa View Post
Too much trouble and not worth it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
what is too much trouble?
Old 19-09-2009, 05:20 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro Bochapsing thank you for your support and upping me past 100 points.... Thanks dude....... Trust me.... dun be worried... no need for courage... just approach and you will be rewarded.... a few failures stand in the way between now and future (success).... go all out...
Old 19-09-2009, 05:55 PM
Samster

1) Bro Quinsy, you are the Professor who wrote an exclusive dissertation on "Dummys guide to maid hunting". How can you leave us without lessons for a week? And in addition remember you are the Law Professor too

2) IMHO the club should be exclusive... This means who is in is decided at the sole liberty/pleasure and discretion of the Respected Senior Professors here... The Professors will possibly use the several dissertations (read FRs) or thesis the bros will present and based on the quality and genuinety of the Thesis will award them the Fellowship title (Phd) of The Maid Fuckers Club... This is just my 2c worth. I am no one to decide... the Professors will and you are one too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinsy View Post
woah. a week gone from this site and there's so many developments.

A club? Of course. I am totally all for it.

Oh yeah, the Lord. Should this club be exclusive or open to everyone?
Old 19-09-2009, 06:18 PM
Samster

Did i enjoy the meat? Well hold on for the story in parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
On a different note as promised i am meeting a pinay professional this evening... i told you about her guys yday....

this morning she told me she is slightly chubby .... but guess i am still going in for it....

Why not right? Just enjoy the meat.... What say you bros?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
all out attack!
Old 19-09-2009, 06:32 PM
Samster

So well let me share with you guys the story of the Pinay professional chubby 27 or 28 years old i met yday...

I picked her up somewhere close to Clementi.... Upon meeting her i requested a welcome hug which she gave but avoided kissing

Now there were no cabs there and we waited awhile... She suggested we go Clark Quay/Holland V and stuff....

For me it was a sure No go.... how could i go to such high visibility areas? So i suggested a pretty decent bohemian village near to pasir panjang which i was sure was low on external visibility.... However we could not get any cabs around.... After a long wait we walked a short distance and crossed the road where we finally found a cab that brought us to near pasir panjang...

The pinay professional had nice sexy legs (yes baby elephant fats) but nice sexy legs and nice big boobs. with cleavage exposed...

She was wearing a mini denim skirt which is a great turn on for me... (sick and tired of maids wearing jeans...my gf maid is always in dresses and skirts.... took a long time to find her) While we walked i tested waters by brushing against her... held her hands occassionally, put my arm around her waist, moved it down to touch her butt.... green signal all along.... gosh i was pleased and excited at the same time

when we sat in the cab my hands were on her smooth thighs and the taxi driver took us through the pasir panjang hill windy road which gave me enough and more chances to squeeze her boobs.... and her butt.

this made me believe that i was going to make it out that night.... and i was glad for the date.... however when i asked for kisses i was met with a basic kiss which made me realise that if i wished to confirm fuck her i really needed to work on her a lot more
Old 19-09-2009, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
1 day u may juz b screwing an indo maid who may be a to-be degree or masters holder!

http://sbf.rocks/coffee-...ian-maids.html
And she will do a honey trap, and not only invoke the wrath of the law, when things splutter, but also read the law to you ad verbatim ..

Atleast that is what one of the educated filipina was advising her kebabayans, about their rights and such ..

And recently, in one of my friend's bar, when the filipino staff were terminated early, they all were reading the law and under which section they are going to claim compensation .. (never mind, the law in Singapore may be called screwed up, but 100% I can vouch that the law favors local employers over the foreign talents silly and trivial noises .. and if the employer looses the case, all he has to do is do a simple black list and the FT is fucked for life from working in Singapore .. or the next work pass will be next to impossible .. )
Old 19-09-2009, 06:48 PM
Samster

The taxi driver finally dropped us at the bohemian village... I rushed into a Convenience store and got 6 bottles of beer...

Both of us stood in one of the secluded alleys on the footpath and while the cars whizzed passt us we guzzled down our beers....

After she finished bottle one she was beginning to get tipsy....

So i could get nicer hugs and man she was a darn good agressive kisser.... ( i bet the liquour in her was talking) She could really kiss welll... enjoyed her kisses....

Goaded her to have the second one...by now we were kissing away when no cars were around and when we were sure no one was around.... By the 3rd bottle she was flush and was walking unsteadily....

I had to hold her hand and give her guidance how to walk... i said even if drunk walk firm not tossing around from one side of the road to another.....Well that was a good lessson she learnt....

It was then time to hit the pubs... So we settled down in the couples corner of a pretty decent and discreet pub... Luckily the pub was empty and there were not many people...

So i got to feel her more.... kissed her a couple of times and hugged her... On one such occassion while hugging her... i slipped my hand from her waist as if naturally it fell down onto her arse... lifted my hand up and slid it from the top of the skirt to feel her naked butt... Big sexy and firm butt... Good to squeeze and hold firmly...

Kept feeling and squeezing her butt for awhile... Felt happy too but i became greedy...

Decided time to check out her 36 size boobs...not sure if she would allow.... so initiated kissing again and while kissing passionately slid my hands through her tee shirt from the top and felt her boobs...

Nice firm ones not sagging and slightly big nipples which got erect easily... She took my hand off

I initiated kissing again and repeated the procedure.....

Got to feel her boobs again.... finally she showed me her boobs and her nips.... i asked her if i could mouth them and she said no....

Well if i thought fucking her was easy.... it was not going to be....

After a couple of beers in the pub and she was getting more and more tipsy... put my hand through her short denim skirt and touch her pussy from the outside yes she was wearing blue panties which she was shamelessly showing me and still trying to pull her skirt down
Old 19-09-2009, 06:58 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldflame View Post
Hi Bros, i have been following this thread for few mths now. Today jus gt a number from a maid nearby. However, what turn me off is after chatting on fone for 15 mins she asked me to top up 6dlrs. I would like to asked the bros here whether i should lay out the bait as to get the fist? or is it she just playin me?
my experience .. there are those, who, when you give top up, treat you like a top up machine .. and never plan to meet you or bring along another friend so no chance .. and there are those, who take top up to continue their chat with their bangla BFs.

Remember, some maid got no off day, and they looking only for 'text mate'. So unless you are lonely and looking for a chat mate, vet them, and insist that you don't know how to top up .. or say you dont know where to buy, or say will pass when you meet her ..

I know enough girls who will send a text "this is my last text, please top me up if you want to meet me .. " and then another dead end .. And if you top up, the next text "what is your intention to top up, without even meeting me first ??? "

Experience bro .. no set rule, but remember, the maids are better in psychology games than us and most have no work and have all the time to plan and plot and discuss with other maids how to maximise their ROI ... ..
Old 19-09-2009, 07:02 PM
Samster

I then told her that she had shaved her pussy and she replied yes... she does hnot like the pubic hair sticking out through the panties...

I then decided to push my luck further showed my fingers through her panties in the pub and hit base which is scored goal...

finally after couple of beers she said she had had enough of drinks and could not drink anymore. i asked her if we could go to a park or a hotel... she said no way no park and no hotel.... i was downcast... how was i going to fuck her if she did not allow me to go to a hotel or a park....

i was like even a handjob would do but here i was like going to get nothing from her.... i requested her many times but to no avail....
Old 19-09-2009, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Well if i thought fucking her was easy.... it was not going to be....

After a couple of beers in the pub and she was getting more and more tipsy... put my hand through her short denim skirt and touch her pussy from the outside yes she was wearing blue panties which she was shamelessly showing me and still trying to pull her skirt down
The thing with professional girls is .. you never know until you shag them.. and it is a thrill that keeps me also going ..

Maids - nowadays, I feel it like 'come, fuck, and fuck off' style .. because I know which buttons to press and which buttons not to press .. and keep their expectation low so they dont expect too much ..
Old 19-09-2009, 07:08 PM
Samster

I then told her that she had shaved her pussy and she replied yes... she does hnot like the pubic hair sticking out through the panties...

I then decided to push my luck further showed my fingers through her panties in the pub and hit base which is scored goal...

finally after couple of beers she said she had had enough of drinks and could not drink anymore. i asked her if we could go to a park or a hotel... she said no way no park and no hotel.... i was downcast... how was i going to fuck her if she did not allow me to go to a hotel or a park....

i was like even a handjob would do but here i was like going to get nothing from her.... i requested her many times but to no avail....
Old 20-09-2009, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 20
werdnac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After the last meeting with my newly acquired maid, we made plans to meet up tomorrow morning..
Since after the cinema, she seems to want more.. good now can bring her to hotel.

So tune in for new updates after i meet up with her tomorrow.
Old 20-09-2009, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
Quinsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good luck, werdnac.

Agreed, keep their expectation low, so that your conscience can be clear and they won't make you live up to your words.

Ooh, shaved pussy, I like.

I once fingered this Indon maid last month, and her pussy felt so smooth and warm. She was so wet and already moaning, way before I inserted my lil bro into her.

Let us all swear by the Bro Code.
Old 20-09-2009, 09:59 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

update on my case:

still no progress leh. only alot of sms =(

she got say if i wanna date her out then sleep with her then i will say NO

so shall i cut costs or still carry on.

i still quite noob at this so...

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 20-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

Bro shit8.... what cut cost you talking off? No cost to cut yet cause you have not spent any apart from on sms....

Keep up the chat... get her to agree for a hug and kiss... and say meet for breakfast.... ask her keep day free....

dude you must be creative with ideas.... il help you if you need guidance but i bet you can do it on your own...

[QUOTE=shit8;4123972]
she got say if i wanna date her out then sleep with her then i will say NO

QUOTE]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1