The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-10-2020, 05:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
robinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles19 View Post
Dude can share the direct link? Quite a few coco available
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/
This is the Coco for my FR bro.
Old 31-10-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinwu View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/
This is the Coco for my FR bro.
Thanks. Will provide review if I manage to book her next week!
Old 31-10-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kip1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried msg CoCo yesterday and today morning, no reply. Maybe weekend business too good. Think got to try my luck during weekdays Liao.
Old 31-10-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6851 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Just be early bro! I have had worse experience getting into ML base lor. Recall last year some ML venue need to change lift in between? Can't remember who lol. What a pain I can imagine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Not difficult la. Just look out for the exact lift lobby/block number (walk around the development a bit), and its easy from there. Security won't bother , won't even look your way.
Turns out that location is same as Li Rou used to be last year so no problem for me. Heng, not the one that had to change lifts here and there....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Lemme know your thoughts post visit bro! I just RTM her today too, she will be my go to gal for the time being
As promised, my thoughts on Jessica...

https://sglonelyguys.online/jessica-massage/

Thanks for the cue from Johndick, Ahh Boi, and Kopisteve. This was my best session since restarting my visiting MLs, having visited 7P, Coco, Amy, Ke Er, and failing to book Xue Er......

This woman got class, tall oriental beauty who will make u look good if you walk into an event with her in your arms..... Very womanly and sexy indeed as Johndick & Ahh Boi pointed out. She talks slowly and sensually, very seductive, very mysterious.

Her body is the best that I have visited this season and I simply love her ass, so perfectly shaped and she knows how to show it! Btw, a good gauge of her figure is like the pics of Mu Mu/ Ah Sa on SLG (tho I have not visited Mu Mu so I can’t vouch for those pics). I mean if Jessica were to put up pics like Mu Mu did, Jessica would have been very popular! I think she under-sold herself with her underwhelming pics which made me not take notice of her even though I looked past her many times when browsing SLG. Maybe she just doesn’t want to play the pics game, I dunno, yet to find that out....

I dun think I want to do a proper FR cos Johndick and Ahh Boi had already put up very comprehensive FRs earlier, which I fully agreed. I’ll just add my own thoughts and my impressions.

The mirror is definitely a plus for me but I wished it were the full length of the wardrobe as I enjoy looking at mirror. Had to adjust it myself for maximum viewing pleasure... lol... she also enjoys looking into the mirror so there is a kinky side of her!

Her oil massage is so soothing and smooth, like those spa is exotic resorts overseas, definitely trained hands..... Better than 7P, imho. But 7P is better in other aspects.... but overall I will pick Jessica over 7P as Jessica provides the better overall experience for 100 compared to 7P at 110.

To sum up, it has been a long time since I had a ML that makes me want to go back to discover more of her.... so definitely RTM for me !
Old 31-10-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post

Is she SN and how much roaming bro?
Old 31-10-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Make me happy for nothing.

Any gals on you guys' WC have real plans to return? Share share! Amei said she would but not sure how serious.
now only few good reminiscence is probably mint still regularly updating her douyin, still so sweet lovely lady.😄
Old 31-10-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
My session with her was FC..... in red top and black skirt like office attire. My request for her to go FN or SN rejected.... only during sensual did she change into a sleeveless tanktop but skirt remained. Anyway no regret coz even if she go topless will have nothing to see or play with as she is totally flat.... like my own boobs.

The way she position herself you can only roam her upper body..... unable to reach below waist level unless you have stretchable arms like Elastic Man.

But her massage is good.... can tell she is a trained massuesse.
Old 31-10-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like others said... G-string which makes leaves not much to imagination, SN more like 3/4 N... roaming is good for me and for first visit. Nipples are sensitive so didn’t get to zhut or tune, but it’s not a turn off as I roam the rest of her body and her G-string is not hard to slip beneath.

But I think roaming coverage is always a 2 way street, it’s how comfortable they feel with you and therefore different Bros will get different signal strength. Kopisteve is the best example.... I have visited MLs that he mentioned but I can’t go in and expect the same steamy sessions simply becos I am not Kopisteve! Lol,,,,,
Old 31-10-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
saltycrinkle is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Try tao zi few week ago

Area wise 5-10min walk from mrt

Last minute lucky got her slot

Massage 7/10

Look 6/10

Hj 7/10

Ahhh, another not so favourable review of Tao Zi. The looks very jialat ah?
Old 31-10-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Turns out that location is same as Li Rou used to be last year so no problem for me. Heng, not the one that had to change lifts here and there....

To sum up, it has been a long time since I had a ML that makes me want to go back to discover more of her.... so definitely RTM for me !
Yes! That's her name! Lulu and the other JS ML from last year... Li Rou!!!

She is not young, but is Classy and sophisticated. Smooth graces, tall, great ass which she knows how to show off, and slow patient sensual ... thats Jessica!

You are right , she should put up better pictures of herself. But even without hype, she gets a nice steady stream of bookings. Which I get a feeling she prefers it this way. Steady and controlled. Many I'm sure are return visits, like myself, and im sure you will too
Old 31-10-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:

You are right , she should put up better pictures of herself. But even without hype, she gets a nice steady stream of bookings. Which I get a feeling she prefers it this way. Steady and controlled. Many I'm sure are return visits, like myself, and im sure you will too
Yes, she told me most are returning customers. I also think she prefers not to have hyped up demand.

I’m definitely returning! She sure knows how to give enough to make you go back for more....
Old 31-10-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

For those interested. But need to wait for the borders to open.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1005...584/?ref=share
Old 31-10-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 6
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguys.online/amy-massage/

Have been putting Amy on my to-do list, finally bumped her up my priority after seeing new set of photos. This new set of photos not too reflective of her, but she got her own charms, almost ding dong like personality.

Location: 6 (quite far from nearest MRT, be prepared to walk a bit if you don't drive)

Looks: 7

Body: 7, nice ample B. Natural so some slight sag

Service: 8, as what other bros mention this is where she shine. Not because sensual gao, but more because she willing to please. Will ask you what pattern you like and accommodate. Some minor phone usage when massage but when we start talking and sensual she left her phone aside

Overall won't rtm as her looks don't gam me. But for bros who like to instruct girls on what they like and for her cheerful disposition (I appreciated her honesty and her pragmatic view of her job), then you will have a good time
Old 31-10-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
luckycole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes! That's her name! Lulu and the other JS ML from last year... Li Rou!!!

She is not young, but is Classy and sophisticated. Smooth graces, tall, great ass which she knows how to show off, and slow patient sensual ... thats Jessica!

Nice review. She is one of my favourites too.
Classy vibe
Old 31-10-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Anyone try to contact coco today? Texted her but she didn’t respond
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1