The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-10-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
My last visit to her was quite recent, but prior to the stupid misunderstanding about the second listing on other site. As all other bros said. She's preparing to retire.

Seems to have a well thought out plan to diversify her funds for the future.
Her booking hours have changed. And even so, I believe she gives priority to her super regulars.
Ya I saw her last week and she confirmed her imminent permanent retirement from this industry. Mid this month give and take.

Quote:
I got cut off from her WC a few weeks ago liao
cannot see all the meimei posts.

oh well...haha
Guess have to wait till she returns to rekindle the flames .. hope she does
Old 09-10-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ya I saw her last week and she confirmed her imminent permanent retirement from this industry. Mid this month give and take.

yes she did give me a specific date. I'm not sure if my schedule allows me to visit her again.
but damn...there will really be no one like nat. I find it hard to see how the current and upcoming crop will come close to her.

As for OG Angel there were fun times. Wished I was more "skilful" with her.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yah she brought forward her date as she is moving and that's kinda why those in the know have been hitting her up so often the past weeks as we knew this was coming didn't we.

I really wish her luck 'cause it is difficult to make a clean break and move on. But finding a capable replacement for her will be a real bitch. I mean when she last went on hiatus ...many here had a tough enough time given the rich pickings then. Worse now with the sub-par bunch available IMHO.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I got cut off from her WC a few weeks ago liao
cannot see all the meimei posts.

oh well...haha
as in blocked totally or just able to see 3 days of moments.
Old 10-10-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
this2010 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Just RTM last week, Same old standard that you wouldn’t deny a secretary type Chiobu to service you.
Wish to share to brothers that the rare Gem changed her working location to somewhere near to Lavender.
helium bro can pm me contact anot want to chiong today
Old 10-10-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
this2010 is Cool - loads of Potential

helium bro can pass me OL contact want to tempted to try today :-)
Old 10-10-2020, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Huh? You sure you have her Wechat?

Her Wechat already mentioned she's back some time ago. In fact , the latest she wrote in her wechat is that she'll be starting work tomorrow!

And yes, this is An Xin.
I probably have her old wechat account then, been awhile since i visited her.
Old 10-10-2020, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Yah she brought forward her date as she is moving and that's kinda why those in the know have been hitting her up so often the past weeks as we knew this was coming didn't we.

I really wish her luck 'cause it is difficult to make a clean break and move on. But finding a capable replacement for her will be a real bitch. I mean when she last went on hiatus ...many here had a tough enough time given the rich pickings then. Worse now with the sub-par bunch available IMHO.
Really resonate with this. and given her change in schedules and extremely limited slots, is not easy to get a booking with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
as in blocked totally or just able to see 3 days of moments.
totally blocked. couldn't msg her...but that's fine la...
super random too coz i didn't even bug her with messages at all. But it is what it is.
Old 10-10-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28801 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Not yet but YY looks good with many positive reviews. Will give her a try if i'm looking for sensual/nuru massage. Tried nuru before but session ended within 45 mins and can't have a good feel of the boobs and body as it was too slippery. Sometimes it depends on their availability as well as i tried to message Chen Chen but no reply from her.

Yang Yang and Lisa should be more comparable given that both are MILF with pro massage. Will visit a syt ML for my next visit to make me feel younger again.
Hi, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Attached below is my latest posting website link. Thanks.

https://sbf.rocks/showpost....stcount=114152
Old 10-10-2020, 08:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Himmler is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks View Post
Yup same person as this page. Stay alone by herself. Clean environment.

http://beautycastle.org/baby-massage-jg-unlimited-hj/
How is her service. Will you recommend?
Old 10-10-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Just RTM last week, Same old standard that you wouldn’t deny a secretary type Chiobu to service you.
Wish to share to brothers that the rare Gem changed her working location to somewhere near to Lavender.
Your whole post history is just promoting this person, u even try to be sneaky and post your ad here......
Old 10-10-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post

Yea, Nat has been around for a while already, if you include before her previous hiatus. So for anyone who says ‘why she stop so fast’, its an incredibly wrong statement.

She has her spot in one of the best, in terms of service attitude. So she will be a big miss. Wish her well, she worked hard for it

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 10-10-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666:
https://sglonelyguy.org/lisa-massage/

I thought this is some glam milf and at most some deep make up....if u want to be serviced by a old gilf pls go ahead ...she is dim the lights so low to hide her face...she will not face you directly...its like a witch servicing you with her deep low raspy voice...freakin nightmare....go at your own risk....good thing is she is avaliable most hours lol
just dig out this 09-07-2019 review of Lisa.
now I'm confused.
probably will give her a miss.
Old 10-10-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
magemadison001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by junggeoljip View Post
Commando TT recently to test out.

Look : Can tell it’s the person in the photo but definitely PS. Not as pretty as photo but not bad.
Body : Tall, slim and long legs.
Massage : Almost piano, but she’s willing to try.
Boobs : Unfortunately being slim also means small. Not for boob lovers.
RTM : Not for me, and not for the price.

Overall has a good attitude and is friendly. Will chat if she’s comfortable - and in Chinese. Plus makes great noises and really acts it up.

Location discrete, better for drivers. She shares a 2BR place with another ML so there is a bit of sneaking around to avoid bumping into the other ML and her customers.
Old 10-10-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
magemadison001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
Sharing a couple of FRs

Xin Er
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiner-massage/

Location: Central - 6 min walk from MRT; Condo at a discreet location; 2 min walk from a number of good eateries; Spacious apartment and quite clean
Looks: You can add her on WeChat (if she approves you) to get a preview of what she looks like; not SYT or very pretty but passable
Body: Big set of boobs and body is not very slim but also not fat
Massage: Good - puts in the effort
Sensual: BBBJ/CIM/AR - puts in a lot of effort and feels good. She allocates her time well - roughly half half in massage and sensual - dont feel rush
Attitude: Good - chatty and does not use phone
RTM: Yes
Agree with most of what you said, bro. Service is definitely amazing, but looks is quite below average for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1