The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 19-01-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
This is a great FR Bro pacnet!

Respect for the other Bro, respect for the WL and respect for yourself!

Keep it up.

Cheers!
Thank you Bro Fornicator.
Old 19-01-2012, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: H16R11 Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Last heard she's settled in Ozzieland. Got herself a vietnamese boyfriend, just hope he doesn't find out about her past. Wishing her all the best
sorry bro, but what do u mean by this? did she retire just recently? what do u mean settled in Ozzieland? i was actually plannng to go back after CNY to get her again but can someone confirm that she is still working there?
Old 19-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leifucker View Post
sorry bro, but what do u mean by this? did she retire just recently? what do u mean settled in Ozzieland? i was actually plannng to go back after CNY to get her again but can someone confirm that she is still working there?
they are talking about the queen jac long time ago when newbies like us were not even around. not the jac dat we know, looking at the date you and i join this forum.

the jac i think you are talking about in h7 is still working, i saw her several times liao, and last week. just that she knock off early, like 4.30, and so is pat.
Old 19-01-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
they are talking about the queen jac long time ago when newbies like us were not even around. not the jac dat we know, looking at the date you and i join this forum.

the jac i think you are talking about in h7 is still working, i saw her several times liao, and last week. just that she knock off early, like 4.30, and so is pat.
oh yeah....sorry i didn't read the entire thread, i just saw the title which is h16r11pat...my bad but thanks for clarifying. now i can look forward to Pat again. i just wonder how she is when she becomes your regular because during my 1st time with her she was so accommodating so i just wonder how our second encounter will be.
Old 20-01-2012, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience - H24R33 Lai Lai

Tried her before, this is my first RTF!

Date: 19/01/2012
Room: clean - 9
Looks: face - 7, body - 6, way of dressing - 8 (blue dress for tonight)
Washing: Thorough - 9
GFE: friendly & accomodating - 9
Smoker: Not sure
CAT: 50 - Very, very worth it. She will be OL, going back for CNY 21 Jan.
RTF: Yes - She took very good care of me. I was cleaned good down there and she didn't stop until she got to my last drop! Nyaha-ha!

Cheers!
Old 20-01-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 13
jasonlim9547 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today went PT again after last bonk with H11R04 Julia. This time got the list with me, thought might be easier, although already prepare for the no show due to CNY.

Again, walk in and out from H01 till H24... Saw H07R28(2F) Miki but she is busy on the phone. H11R11 Jolene taken. H14R5 Poh Yi Taken too.
Saw H16R11 Pat, from list she is Cat 40. But when approached, she said all neighbour room as well as her's is Cat 50. Didnt take.

Felt disappointed, also in the rush back office to clear some stuffs before long holidays. walk pass H14 for last round, R02 Yuki wave to me with "friendly smile"... Decided and took her.

Below FR :
Room: clean - 7
Looks: face - 5, body - 5, way of dressing - Not really notice as she strip once in the room.
Washing: Nil. She ask me to lie down and start the fore play.
CAT: 30 - worth trying. She seem like to talk dirty stuffs which in a way quite good.

At first, she was on top, then after a while, she ask me to do it missionary. Half way, I request change to doggy (my favorite style) and finish the action.

One point felt great was : even though she knew I am cumming, she didnt rush me at all and still tease the ball till last drop. This, very good (my point of view, as compare to others, might just wake up and go to wash.)

After that, she point to the basin and ask me to wash it myself. I am ok with it.
Then her turn.

Before I leave, she even give me a hug and wish me Happy CNY. She said she will be around during CNY, waiting for guy visit her to "Teh Ni" (In Hokkien)
Old 20-01-2012, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Room: clean - 9
Looks: face - 7, body - 6, way of dressing - 8 (blue dress for tonight)
Washing: Thorough - 9
CAT: 50 - Very, very worth it. She will be OL, going back for CNY 21 Jan.
RTF: Yes - She took very good care of me. I was cleaned good down there and she didn't stop until she got to my last drop! Nyaha-ha!

Cheers!
hey bro, guess wad i went to visit Lai Lai ard 3pm and mentioned abt u lol..i told her sbf got one bro always write frs one...and his chest got one scar coz of previous operation...she told me she nvr see b4 leh...wad a coincidence....btw are u filipino?
Old 20-01-2012, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
WhoElse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience - H24R33 Lai Lai

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsim87 View Post
hey bro, guess wad i went to visit Lai Lai ard 3pm and mentioned abt u lol..i told her sbf got one bro always write frs one...and his chest got one scar coz of previous operation...she told me she nvr see b4 leh...wad a coincidence....btw are u filipino?
Went to RTF Lai Lai today...OMG. Suck till the last drop. She's really patient. I took a long time to cum but she still tried her best. Finally I lost the battle and went back few grams lighter.
Old 20-01-2012, 08:14 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

I try Lai Lai before my operation that is why she never see before. She only see my 7-inch scar on my chest last night, he-he! As I mentioned is my 1st RTF.

You naughty-naughty huh! Mention me to WLs eh?! Nevermind, as long as no harm done! Now you all have a way to identify me, Bros and WLs alike! Yaiks! So I better be careful! Nyaha-ha!

Happy long, long, long weekend. Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Cheers.

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by leifucker View Post
bro fornicator.... u just said "mabuhay"....are u filipino by any chance?
Yup, you got me!

No point denying it now, sigh, yes I am, and I do hope it won't be a problem in future.

Happy weekend.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 20-01-2012 at 08:32 AM.
Old 20-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no worries bro, i juz mentioned to lai lai say i always read sbf...den briefly mention abt u...say u helped us bros save a lot of $$...always give us frs to help us have some judgement/preconceived notion b4 going down haha
Old 20-01-2012, 02:18 PM
Samster

Is ok lah Bro so long as no harm done. I have no issues whatsoever. Can chat to WL about SBF so long is ok with her.

But.....be careful because some WLs do not like the mentioning of SBF and you could get thrown out of the room! Yes! It happened already I read one time in the FRs. She retired already, Sugar/Emelda ask a Bro to get the hell out when this Bro mention SBF. Tsk-tsk. Fierce hor!

Anyways, just sharing, enjoy the long holidays.

Cheers.

Quote:
no worries bro, i juz mentioned to lai lai say i always read sbf...den briefly mention abt u...say u helped us bros save a lot of $$...always give us frs to help us have some judgement/preconceived notion b4 going down haha
Old 20-01-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

Nice Bro! Bravo!

Same like me yesterday, I also took a long time to cum but she still tried her very best until I succumed to her power! Nyaha-ha!

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoElse View Post
Went to RTF Lai Lai today...OMG. Suck till the last drop. She's really patient. I took a long time to cum but she still tried her best. Finally I lost the battle and went back few grams lighter.
Old 20-01-2012, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 22
MarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing All Bros & Sistas
a Happy & Prosperous Chinese New Year !!!
Huat arh
Old 21-01-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNgSiongBoon View Post
Wishing All Bros & Sistas
a Happy & Prosperous Chinese New Year !!!
Huat arh

WISHING EVERYONE

A

VERY

HAPPY & PROSPEROUS

DRAGON YEAR 2012

Old 21-01-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 16
red_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

hey cock-ster, do you know that it is a BIG NO NO to disclose the identity or tell-tale signs of the identity of other bros??

you are so lucky that you're not giving a 'black' face by the WL..

Some things are just meant to be shared.

What goes around will come around.

Ugliness has got no cure (Hope?) → Dun be overly sensitive. Just talking about myself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1