The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2015, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
When I was in PP last May, the FLs near the round-about in Wat Phnom were quoting something like 15USD for ST and 30 USD for LT.
It can be as low as USD 5 per shot These gers do nothing.... it is purely strip, wear condom, bang till cum n bye. To me it is like wanking yourself with either left or right hand. My friend loves BBBJ in the car for USD 5, cheap thrill.
Old 16-01-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

haha sinkies get screwed in our own country, go another country also kana whacked, i wonder if we are born to be whacked? or is it brainwashed into us?

i myself hv been chopped. whacked, screwed many times too, so i am juz wondering.
Old 20-01-2015, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Astonius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

I understand Cambodia do celebrate Chinese New Year as well. Will the ladies need to go back to the countryside then and is it a good time to go in the month of March?
Old 20-01-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astonius View Post
Hi

I understand Cambodia do celebrate Chinese New Year as well. Will the ladies need to go back to the countryside then and is it a good time to go in the month of March?
cambodia officially dont hv public holidays on CNY, only those with chinese ancestry will celebrate a bit
Old 20-01-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi

If u do a search in google and u will realise CNY is not a PH in Cambodia and Khmer has a lot of other celebrations in term of PH, you want to worry more. During CNY, VN and PRC gers in Cambodia might go back to their own country.
Old 20-01-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
StupicOne is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStupicOne is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Then just enjoy the local girls. Their standard have improved.
Old 21-01-2015, 04:15 PM
Samster (M)

Lou76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, stumble in here googling Cambo girls. And lol... Just in PP recently looking to have fun here haha.
Old 21-01-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

Lou76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys have any idea about taking girls back to apartment, is it safe n stuff
Old 21-01-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou76 View Post
Depends on luck... For me, maybe lucky, nothing bad happens with different WL in my apartment.
Old 22-01-2015, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dragon7981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou76 View Post
Bro taking the local girls back hotel generally is safe. but still u have to take cautions.
Old 23-01-2015, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Finally after abt 1-2 yrs.... On my way to PP Cambodia
Old 23-01-2015, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
TiLLiCoMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi

During CNY most of the viet gals will go back hometown. Some should be back after 7 to 10 days. So mid march should be back to normal.
Locals gals will be business as usual.
Airport immigration will also ask for angpao money. Up to u if u want to give them. otherwise ignore them or tell them u r muslim
Old 24-01-2015, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

went to Casa disco ktv yesterday abt 10pm.... The place was empty as I was later told that ppl start coming in after 11pm.
Heineken beer cos abt usd5.75 per can
True enough crowd start to arrive 11pm but all bring their own girls... I thought they were sporean, found out later they are Malaysian.
Don't see any sight of girls there after much later abt 12mn but bad news for solo bro as mummy there only bring the girls to the big crowd there....
So solo bro, u will have to walk around to find but be careful not to take other bro girl or normal girl(not fl)
Old 24-01-2015, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
TiLLiCoMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoroam View Post
went to Casa disco ktv yesterday abt 10pm.... The place was empty as I was later told that ppl start coming in after 11pm.
True enough crowd start to arrive 11pm but all bring their own girls... I thought they were sporean, found out later they are Malaysian.
Don't see any sight of girls there after much later abt 12mn but bad news for solo bro as mummy there only bring the girls to the big crowd there....
So solo bro, u will have to walk around to find but be careful not to take other bro girl or normal girl(not fl)
Casa crowds come after 11 and by 12:30 it will be full already. Most of the patrons are mostly malaysian but there are a few singaporeans as well.

If you dont see any gals then most likely u are early or they are still upstairs in KTV. They should come down just after 11pm.

There are plenty of gals there. They are either inside in the middle table just next to the dance floor or sitting in the hotel lobby. You can approach the gals but if the mummy see then u will have to pay the mummy $15-$20 unless they are FLs.
Old 25-01-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
xiaojay is a glorious beacon of lightxiaojay is a glorious beacon of lightxiaojay is a glorious beacon of lightxiaojay is a glorious beacon of lightxiaojay is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoroam View Post
This.

Went 2 nights ago to Casa around 12 am. I would advise bros to get their girls outside, they should be hanging out at the hotel lobby or the restaurant entrance. Girl selection is pretty good, looks are all 7 and above. Best if you know a mamasan there, then they'll intro you the good ones.

The place will get quite rowdy and crowded around 12, so I advise bros to go early to get table. Had a Viet SYT LT for the night, damage at 100USD + 20 tips.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1