The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-09-2009, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quite a decent story this one reminded me of my good ole days when i had much more time on my hand.... those days i used to do the rounds of lucky plaza regulary between 11 and 2pm on weekdays

I remember on one such outing i met a maid young one 25 yo outside a shop on the first floor if i am not wrong next to the escalator..... she was simple looking and pretty not the slutty and pretty type... asked to be her friend asked for her number and i got it .... after that i decided to try my luck further.....asked her if she could join me for a movie..... she said she did not have much time.... to which i replied we can watch the movie half way thru and then go back.... for me any physical contact was better than nothing....

while waitng for the show to start told her some sob story which she naively believed.... and she believed i was looking for real love....

in the movie hall slowly we got intimate initially holding hands and then veering to kissing and then more action but ofcourse not fucking;.... i have never fucked anyone in a movie hall max is basic cunnilingus (to my ex chinese gf) and i have received several bjs.... in empty halls...

after that she thought i was her bf.... she used to live around bishan... this was several years ago.... i would regularly meet her at bishan take her to 81 at balestier or lavender and get good bjs or pump her and send her back...

all this stopped when one fine day she messaged me... saying sorry i have to leave you cause you cant be my bf anymore cause you cant give me what i want that is marriage....

and there it ended.... never a contact after that....

like it mattered to me... but it was real polite of her to end it that way....

those days i was just looking for an additional gf on the sly.... and bros this gets addictive... i am now operating with more than 10-15 who message me asking me to meet them and i have no time...

from looking for 1 gf on the sly.... now i look for 10s and worse now i choose unlike before.... the nice ones i keep for awhile .... the others recycle....

Quote:
Originally Posted by werdnac View Post
Just an update on my conquest today..

Contacted this new maid and met her this morning.

After some chitchat, we went for a movie nearby and during the show, i massaged the boobs thru her clothes.

Once i got her warm up and hot, I guided her hands to my groin and she helped massaged my dick.

Went on for 1/2 hr and the show ended. Unfortunately she need to go back so we scheduled to go out again soon..

Thanks LORD for all the help !!!.
Old 18-09-2009, 08:23 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

On a different note as promised i am meeting a pinay professional this evening... i told you about her guys yday....

this morning she told me she is slightly chubby .... but guess i am still going in for it....

Why not right? Just enjoy the meat.... What say you bros?
Old 18-09-2009, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Goldflame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros here... Haf been following the thread for few months. Today manage to get the contact of one maid nearby my place. She is 20 with hot bodies... Surprisingly, she could speak poor chinese. she said she was from m'sia but look like indon. manage to chat wif her on fone however, she asked me for top up. WTF, jus at first encounter she alr asked for top up. Bros, do u think i should release the bait as to fish bigger fish?
Old 18-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

just began my quest today. smsed a number which one good bro (u know who) gave. initially sms her say want to be friend with her and get to know her. however no reply, so i gave a missed gal 3 hours later. and she replied asking how i got her number and sounded so serious and like wanna fight.

i act blur say i got her number from a fren's fren while pubbing. she was asking for names. but i said i didnt know and act innocent that i juz wanted to make frens and got her number. she was like saying she wasnt mad and such so juz started smsing and called her for 5mins

we are still smsing now and lets see where it goes from here. she is 29 and has been here for 4 years.. hmm she will be going back but coming back to work again. lets see where it goes from here

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 18-09-2009, 10:19 PM
Samster (P)

shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
On a different note as promised i am meeting a pinay professional this evening... i told you about her guys yday....

this morning she told me she is slightly chubby .... but guess i am still going in for it....

all out attack!

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 18-09-2009, 10:20 PM
Samster

Goldflame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, i have been following this thread for few mths now. Today jus gt a number from a maid nearby. However, what turn me off is after chatting on fone for 15 mins she asked me to top up 6dlrs. I would like to asked the bros here whether i should lay out the bait as to get the fist? or is it she just playin me?
Old 18-09-2009, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 19
slayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Starting another thread will be wasting the precious contributions and legacies that have already been left behind by brothers here.

Joining The Maid Fuckers Club you are welcome. Anyone is welcome.
No problem bro . Just only a suggestion. Have been reading the entire thread still have not finished.

I will only reward to those who have been contributing positively to this forum.
Old 18-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Samster

slayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Go for it. Remember to post your fr here . Hehehe ... By the way chubby could also mean some fats or little baby elephants. Good luck.

I will only reward to those who have been contributing positively to this forum.
Old 18-09-2009, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
just began my quest today. smsed a number which one good bro (u know who) gave. initially sms her say want to be friend with her and get to know her. however no reply, so i gave a missed gal 3 hours later. and she replied asking how i got her number and sounded so serious and like wanna fight.

we are still smsing now and lets see where it goes from here. she is 29 and has been here for 4 years.. hmm she will be going back but coming back to work again. lets see where it goes from here
Since still smsing why dun you take the chance and ask her out for a drink or chat ?

Old 18-09-2009, 11:53 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerstrikebac View Post
Since still smsing why dun you take the chance and ask her out for a drink or chat ?
maid leh she..she only free on sundays apparently. well 162cm 52 kg ok right

haha

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 19-09-2009, 12:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
rafa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Too much trouble and not worth it.
Old 19-09-2009, 03:37 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafa View Post
Too much trouble and not worth it.
what is too much trouble?

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 19-09-2009, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Quinsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

woah. a week gone from this site and there's so many developments.

A club? Of course. I am totally all for it.

Last wednesday, decided to contact this maid that I literally ditched a few months ago. Why did I ditch her? She's crazy. Last time, whenever she sucks my cock and I don't shoot for like 10 minutes, she will start to stare at me and scold me.

Not only that, she doesn't even think of the pain I had to suffer everytime she tries to suddenly change position from cow girl to missionary, with my cock still in her pussy. If got bones, confirm break sia.

Ahah, anyway, so I just ditched her and ignored her calls until last week when I felt so horny and decided to contact her last tuesday. In no time, I met her the next night at the nearest neighbourhood mall.

She started saying that I'm a bad man, for ignoring her. Well, I told her, yeah I'm bad. So don't expect me to love you back. I just want to have sex, it's so obvious after all our past encounters.

Apparently, she was one cock hungry girl. Oh, I insisted that she continued wearing her scarf while mouth fuck her. After 5 mins of blowjob, she immediately stood up and asked me to enter her at the staircase.

I whipped out my condom, wore it and started to pump into her doggie style for 10 minutes straight. Rubba rubba her nipples and enjoying her slight moans.

Eventually I cummed, gave her a kiss in the cheek. Said goodbye. And went back home to rest.

Still, I don't like her. Only want her for the nice doggie and her lips suction when she suck me. The best thing is, she knows my true intention and she wears the tudung.

Oh yeah, I'm also gonna meet up with a 40 y old, next month. And she knows that I intend to have her.

We'll see how it goes.

Oh yeah, the Lord. Should this club be exclusive or open to everyone?

Let us all swear by the Bro Code.
Old 19-09-2009, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20006 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

1 day u may juz b screwing an indo maid who may be a to-be degree or masters holder!

http://sbf.rocks/coffee-...ian-maids.html

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-09-2009, 05:04 PM
Samster

Dude imho its not worth the effort unless you really find her genuine and sincere.

my 2c of experience asks you to ask her out and provide the top up on meeting. this way atleast you can get to touch her feel her and get intimate... well worth the $6

when girls ask me top up i usually sms them that i am busy with a project in my office and working late hours. however if they make time for me then i am willing to find time and i will give them the top up.... i used to do this before.... these days i ignore those who straight away ask for top up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldflame View Post
Hi Bros, i have been following this thread for few mths now. Today jus gt a number from a maid nearby. However, what turn me off is after chatting on fone for 15 mins she asked me to top up 6dlrs. I would like to asked the bros here whether i should lay out the bait as to get the fist? or is it she just playin me?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1