The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-09-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 4
Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi. Has anyone tried Lisa or Vanessa before? Can share some reviews or advice?
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-lisa/
https://sglonelyguys.online/vanessa-massage/

Thanks =)
Old 26-09-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
That's why I usually delineate between releasing and getting a massage.

Want the latter, just go to a clean joint.

But once in a while, I go to the intersection between these two and invariably feel underwhelmed.

Massage just a bit better than piano type and not long enough within that one-hour session. Releasing wise, too limited sensual with her clothes on or at most, pulled up.

It's essentially the worst of both worlds.

Of course, once in a while comes along a lady who offers professional sports massage level of strength and technique
The main reason why Soda is currently my favourite. Good massage pair with good JG/Nuru pair with good release hj/bj all with good attitude.

Her weakness is 60-90min session is always not enough and always over shot timing.

She is like the best of everything and can choose menu. Lol

Ps: don’t pm me. I not her OKT.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 26-09-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by vardanes View Post
Anyone knows if ZQ (Hebe) is still around?
No. And likely not coming back. Fans of hers like myself gotta move on
Old 26-09-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
The main reason why Soda is currently my favourite. Good massage pair with good JG/Nuru pair with good release hj/bj all with good attitude.

Her weakness is 60-90min session is always not enough and always over shot timing.

She is like the best of everything and can choose menu. Lol

Ps: don’t pm me. I not her OKT.
She still got do nuru meh? Not really overshot la since it pays for the higher fee.
Old 26-09-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ya I really hate that money and negotiation talk during the session. How sexy a mood is that? With online MLs/FLs , everything confirm before in sms , then go to their place and enjoy uninterrupted. Swee!
Agree, it's just killjoy. And I not even talking about negotiating, sometimes they outright quote you "golden pussy" rate and i just politely say next time, the whole atmosphere just feels awkward. Some ML immediately disappointed and the rest of the session becomes lacklustre.
Old 26-09-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
She still got do nuru meh? Not really overshot la since it pays for the higher fee.
Have arr, if no nuru gel then use the oil. Lol
Well, she’s considered under MP so typically already higher pricing. But some MP is 45 min, hers is 60 min. So..... eat pig pay dog lor. Haha but ya, if only she operates in an apartment instead of mp
At the very least, after session is feel sextisfied. Go some SLG one after session like Knn, like bo hua and not sextisfied one.
But she really always overshot timing. Sometimes overshot so much until I also paisei end up tip her a bit.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 26-09-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
she in spa, then other gal provide the jg treament also?
Old 26-09-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 8
chap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chap88 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/

Quick shout-out for CoCo, she has been saying it's a little quiet for her lately so helping her out!

<Click in to read the rest>
Wow got zapped for this - anyway to each is own, not an OKT (anyway those reviews are so darn easy to spot). Most times I benefit from other bros reviews', and I usually don't post FRs since a simple search across several reviews provides a good indication (via general consensus).

In some cases (like this), the motivation to post is to provide additional information that is not avaible (eg. Her massage is actually reasonable). Hopefully this helps direct business to the right girls.

Probably more of a rant, but hopefully such nonsensical zaps don't deter other bros from doing the same. Cheers everyone!
Old 26-09-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
Davosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-tao-massage/

Just visited her, She is sweet and young
The massage is very comfortable, will definitely return for the 90mins session the next time.
Old 26-09-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Nuru means application of nuru gel.. sometimes using lots of it. So you guys do the math
He was referring to her natural pussy juice oozing out not the nuru gel

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Haha i tend to avoid such high risk activity been on PEP once, not gonna risk a same experience again. Wonder if can nuru with CD on
Actually that's the safest..
One of my pet peeves is when MLs try to grind my little bro with their pussy, be it SN or FN.. Don't think its actually safe cause there will inevitably be bodily fluid contact.

SN being other bros' pre-cum on the panties, and FN being the ML's pussy juice.

So not a fan of fake love making or whatnot..

I am okay with Natalie's cause the condom is there from start to end
Better to be safe than sorry.

Don't waste years of pleasure for a few mins of fun

Sidenote:
Any bro ever had itchy dick from ML's lube? Most use Johnson baby oil, but some I think is homemade or whatever cheap supply..

Seen them being stored in funny places such as Pokka Green tea bottle, Heaven & Earth bottle..

Not sure how proper they actually are especially if someone has sensitive skin..
Always wash my little bro clean clean after a session
Old 26-09-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chap88 View Post
Wow got zapped for this - anyway to each is own, not an OKT (anyway those reviews are so darn easy to spot). Most times I benefit from other bros reviews', and I usually don't post FRs since a simple search across several reviews provides a good indication (via general consensus).

In some cases (like this), the motivation to post is to provide additional information that is not avaible (eg. Her massage is actually reasonable). Hopefully this helps direct business to the right girls.

Probably more of a rant, but hopefully such nonsensical zaps don't deter other bros from doing the same. Cheers everyone!
Don't let it discourage you, keep the posts coming
Sometimes it may be ML's white knights being pissed that you are exposing their "hidden gem"
Old 26-09-2020, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telia View Post
Hi. Has anyone tried Lisa or Vanessa before? Can share some reviews or advice?
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-lisa/
https://sglonelyguys.online/vanessa-massage/

Thanks =)
Why not you go try and share some reviews too
Must be fair here ma, can ask but must contribute also
Old 26-09-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 4
Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
Why not you go try and share some reviews too
Must be fair here ma, can ask but must contribute also
I got contribute leh, mainly the HC thread. There kena lots of unfortunate MLs, so hoping to find some better ones here.
Old 26-09-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great idea bro Stiffness! Not really into FJ so will support this thread!
Old 26-09-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
the advert didn't mention abt nuru.
is this the right coco?
She does offer Nuru but I guess she offers this only recently. She has a huge blue inflatable bed for this purpose in her living room. 😉

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1