The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro,

"You don't stop making love to young women when you get 'old.' You get old when you stop making love to young women."

Erectile dysfunction is a strong predictor of death. Although no definitive data are available, I believe that most men with new-onset ED, due to physical causes, have a life expectancy of fewer than 20 years. Sometimes much fewer.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Jialat, since I was 12, I always make love to women a lot older than me. Even when I was 30s I like fucking 40-50s women.

Looks like I'm getting old faster. 😅😅
Old 30-12-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Jialat, since I was 12, I always make love to women a lot older than me. Even when I was 30s I like fucking 40-50s women.

Looks like I'm getting old faster. 😅😅
Relax, bro.

There are many other factors involved in aging. Perhaps you have good genes and you have taken good care of your health.

Nothing wrong with being a gerontophile.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 31-12-2021, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 6
buaitahan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybuaitahan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
"You don't stop making love to young women when you get 'old.' You get old when you stop making love to young women."
Great advise. Will always bear this in mind!
Old 01-01-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buaitahan View Post
Great advise. Will always bear this in mind!
Yeah, don't forget.

Wishing everyone a blessed New Year!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 03-01-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
royaldavid69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been reading quite a bit of this thread and gain quite a wide perspective as a young bird of <25 y/o.

However the real life sharings seem to be focused around WL and PRC girls for BY. Does this apply to non WL local SYTs?
Old 07-01-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Smile Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by royaldavid69 View Post
Been reading quite a bit of this thread and gain quite a wide perspective as a young bird of <25 y/o.

However the real life sharings seem to be focused around WL and PRC girls for BY. Does this apply to non WL local SYTs?
Bro, tks for your post.

The answer is YES!

It's more about improving yourself in every way possible than about the girls/women.

However, my tenets will not work well with psychopathic gold diggers, both WLs and non-WLs.

Avoid them.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 08-01-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Good evening,

My post tonight, in another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
As much as i agreed as i read alone, then again how to quantify this statement

"I believe that most women will only retain enough adhesive to sleep with between one to five men in their lives before irreparably damaging their ability to love any man" is this an opinion ? or are there empirical stats to quantify it?
Good evening,

"The Rule of Five' was Mr. Roosh's tenet based on his experiences n observations.

https://www.rooshv.com/contraception-prevents-love

I couldn't agree with him more. I hv reached a very similar conclusion after analyzing ALL my sexual encounters n relationships, and those of everyone I hv ever known. I hv also pondered on the sexual relationships as described in all the publications n news I hv read since I was a teenager. And many stories I hv heard.

The number 5 is only a rule of thumb, a rough estimate, and it could be 3-4 for some n 6-7 for others. A girl loses more glue with every new man.

Every girl is different. Some heterosexual virgin may never love a man.

In fact, many believe that a woman ONLY truly loves her son, unconditionally. Just like your mom is the ONLY woman who truly n unconditionally loves you. A few moms don't even love their sons.

I must admit that there are very rare exceptions. But how do you prove that a woman truly loves a man?

How do you quantify love?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 09-01-2022, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:

Erectile dysfunction is a strong predictor of death. Although no definitive data are available, I believe that most men with new-onset ED, due to physical causes, have a life expectancy of fewer than 20 years. Sometimes much fewer.
Bro WB

Occurs to me - practice makes perfect, use it or lose it.

It's all about skills and habits including the heart, mind and body, to achieve a decent level of internalizarion or mastery.
Old 09-01-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Bro WB

Occurs to me - practice makes perfect, use it or lose it.

It's all about skills and habits including the heart, mind and body, to achieve a decent level of internalizarion or mastery.
Bro,

I couldn't agree with u more.

As they say, USE IT OR LOSE IT.

Love-making can be as strenuous as you want it to be. My HR has reached over 150/min during vigorous sex. Good cardio. My resting HR is around 58.

After every COVID jab, I had refrained from strenuous activities for 3 weeks. I just let my LPs be on top, both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. It was very satisfying too.

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 09-01-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro,

Love-making can be as strenuous as you want it to be. My HR has reached over 150/min during vigorous sex. Good cardio. My resting HR is around 58.

After every COVID jab, I had refrained from strenuous activities for 3 weeks. I just let my LPs be on top, both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. It was very satisfying too.

Cheers!
You are like Frequent Flyer
Old 09-01-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 5
hare2023 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
With many air miles too
Old 09-01-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,

Cheers!
Dear Bro WB,

Did you notice any change in HR after the jabs? Or in performance?

And pls could you advise what is LP?

Roosh V and C Sledge, both great authors.

Cheers!
Thor
Old 10-01-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
a woman ONLY truly loves her son, unconditionally.
this part i agreed 100% . proven with affirmation.
All wives and GF love however intense are all conditional
which will disappear without the slightest trace once the
conditions all no longer in existence.
Old 12-01-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Cowell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very well said
Old 13-01-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hare2023 View Post
With many air miles too
Bros, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Dear Bro WB,

Did you notice any change in HR after the jabs? Or in performance?

And pls could you advise what is LP?

Roosh V and C Sledge, both great authors.

Cheers!
Thor
Dear bro Thor, tks.

I hv not had any changes in my HR or performance after my jabs.

LP = lao po 老婆

Roosh is a bit controversial. Charles Sledge is a friend

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowell View Post
Very well said
Bros, tks.

Good evening to all samsters,

I like to share this brief article.

Why You Should Never Marry a Woman That You Are "In Love" With

by Aristotle the Hun

My main purpose is to warn the many eager men that what they are so eager for might become the worst thing that ever happened to them.

There are a number of mental health problems that occur in women more frequently than men. For example, Bipolar Disorder sufferers are 75% female. Several other personality disorders as well as depression are primarily female problems.

Here is the warning:

"Love" has the ability to mask serious mental health problems. When the love wears off, the problems become obvious and you end up sharing life with the Wicked Witch of the West.

Never marry anyone you are in love with.

Wait until the "high" wears off so you have a better chance to know what you are getting into.

I couldn't agree with him more.

Just to be fair, a young woman should not marry a man with whom she is deeply in love.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1