The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-09-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
I told her that I am in my 40s, but look 30s. She immediately stopped replying to my messages.

Her concern over older men is indeed true.
You needn't be so honest. You could've just told her you're 35, since you look 30s. After all, she's not going to check your IDs to verify.

After the session, if you don't intend to RTM, tell her that you're actually 50 years just to screw her up mentally.

And of course you can continue pretending to be 35 if you intend to RTM.
Old 15-09-2020, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
You needn't be so honest. You could've just told her you're 35, since you look 30s. After all, she's not going to check your IDs to verify.

After the session, if you don't intend to RTM, tell her that you're actually 50 years just to screw her up mentally.

I wonder if she will reject the famous Chuando Tan. 😂

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-09-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You can try by sending his photo when ask for verification. She might be drooling upon seeing them.
Old 15-09-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I told her that I am in my 40s, but look 30s. She immediately stopped replying to my messages.

What a bitch!

Quote:

Hahahaha that was exactly my intention. Already made initial contact but our timing didnt work out. But since she looks ordinary with ordinary services, I'm not really desperately seeking an appointment with her. One day I'll see her.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 12
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

anyone has contacts for TCM massage with GQ?
I mean good solid massage with cupping and a special ending?
I just got one and I thought they are extinct already. Times are hard i guess.
Open to share or trade. hehe
Old 15-09-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Chuando will not be interested in her plus she is not his type
Old 15-09-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

For those who has visited her, look for the fine lines on her face. She is not young herself. Should be late 20s
Old 15-09-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
anyone has contacts for TCM massage with GQ?
I mean good solid massage with cupping and a special ending?
I just got one and I thought they are extinct already. Times are hard i guess.
Open to share or trade. hehe
Check your pm
Old 15-09-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Chuando will not be interested in her plus she is not his type
Tiagong he prefers sausage to abalone.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tiagong he prefers sausage to abalone.
Open secret
Old 15-09-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Wah lao eh this is really ridiculous man
But im sure she has no shortage of customers for her to behave like this

Hope the situation with supply improves soon
Old 15-09-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 12
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to the bro for cupping contact plus GQ. hehehe
Old 15-09-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:

Her ad did not indicate any age limits. I was just responding her query accordingly. I believe many bros would too. If she has her limits of any sorts, I would advise her to indicate in her ad.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
For those who has visited her, look for the fine lines on her face. She is not young herself. Should be late 20s
Huh? Then why she's so picky over older men?

Anyway, I visited Carrie after her rejection.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 12
lanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousboy93 View Post

Anyone know this girl? I am trying to reminisce and the last time i saw her was 3 years ago. Her name was bai xue or something
Provide fj but do not want to be do cowgirl for some reason.

Nice body with abs. I do miss her though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1