The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Uncle

Old 28-06-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Funny. Ppl threatened me etc….a lady give every male HJ and some bbbj etc…not sure simi discreet? Choosing to work in spa with $88 and in the region where many spas do ahahah. What do u expect?

Can some of her white knights help to rent an apartment for her? Then we can cheong safely lo.
not sure how that directly relates to my comment but is still valid i guess
point is...wy nobdy revu all tese other place only obsess on this one SW

wtvr i guess...

many more options...w walk in and flat rates..and NOT old fugglies ..
Old 28-06-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5838 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
not sure how that directly relates to my comment but is still valid i guess
point is...wy nobdy revu all tese other place only obsess on this one SW

wtvr i guess...

many more options...w walk in and flat rates..and NOT old fugglies ..
Received specials to help promote her service?
Old 28-06-2021, 07:24 AM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
maybe...who knows? ya u cud be right..or cud jus be some people too unadventurous also?
Old 29-06-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Ok. I should change playground la. She got too many supporters already. So many ML around, no need to be so hard up on 1 girl. Lol!
Old 29-06-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4210 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even no received, these Ha Ba Kou (dog) or white knight will help them, hoping to win favour or give them special service.

Some even buy food, flowers and gifts.

Sinkies are sinkies
Old 29-06-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Patatas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmbreeze View Post
Hi guys,

Hope I can post this at the correct thread.

I chanced upon a discrete ML shop opposite the medical center with the name of this thread. The location is between Novena and Balestier, really.

On Sat, I sent my bike to the bike shop, T** and just after leaving the shop, I saw a chiobu with slim physique wearing provocative clothes taobaoing her lunch at the kopitiam. I see her walking into a inconspicuous shop along the same stretch.

From the looks of it, the standard fare of $50/hour massage applies, with dim-lit curtain partitioning and it seems like an one woman shop. As much as I am tempted to try, I was drenched in sweat and the shop don't seem to have a shower facilities.

Any bros have tried this shop before? Is it a landmine?

I'll probably try this coming weekend.
Tried this sometime back, definitely not a landmine.

Was served by the tall and slim ML, massage was good, definitely not the massage type. Will definitely RTM if I want a good massage + some extras.

Only downside, yeah it is a small simple joint so dont expect the best facilities.
Old 29-06-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Patatas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmbreeze View Post
Hi guys,

Hope I can post this at the correct thread.

I chanced upon a discrete ML shop opposite the medical center with the name of this thread. The location is between Novena and Balestier, really.

On Sat, I sent my bike to the bike shop, T** and just after leaving the shop, I saw a chiobu with slim physique wearing provocative clothes taobaoing her lunch at the kopitiam. I see her walking into a inconspicuous shop along the same stretch.

From the looks of it, the standard fare of $50/hour massage applies, with dim-lit curtain partitioning and it seems like an one woman shop. As much as I am tempted to try, I was drenched in sweat and the shop don't seem to have a shower facilities.

Any bros have tried this shop before? Is it a landmine?

I'll probably try this coming weekend.
Tried this MP sometime back, decent find.

Was served by the tall and slim ML and her massage is good, definitely not the piano type. The extras at the end was good, nothing to complain about.

Will definitely RTM when I want a good massage
Old 30-06-2021, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Even no received, these Ha Ba Kou (dog) or white knight will help them, hoping to win favour or give them special service.

Sinkies are sinkies
Haha! Dogs will forever be dogs
Old 30-06-2021, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post

Sinkies are sinkies

like...huh...
why would anyone do that?
never encountered b4 ever in any country
Old 30-06-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
Happytallman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to $88 spa discussed a lot here. Had advance booked C who is also discussed here a lot so anticipating a great experience with no question of what will happen. Got to spa, says C is not there today.

It is night and I am stressed already, so I went ahead and choose Y for no real reason. She is tall MILF, not bad looking. Poor English.

Massage was great! But, no teasing which is strange because is that not what $88 is about? Get to end, ask if want prostate massage. Yes that is what I choose, why ask? Very clinical and proper with focus on balls and taint. I initiate more by grabbing ass. She stopped and negotiate HJ ($50). That is also very clinical. Finally I give up because I kind of lost interest.

I am about the hunt for the experience, so I pay the costs sometimes. This was one of those times.

Overall paid a lot of for a very good massage but poor experience over all and not happy. May try somewhere else tonight.

(please don't ask for contact, it is all in previous messages)
Old 30-06-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4210 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
like...huh...
why would anyone do that?
never encountered b4 ever in any country
I saw this in scene played out in most spa especially those without privacy one.

During massage, 1 ML or regular from outside shouted to my ML massaging me : ”Yoyo, 大哥买了点东西给我们,等一下出来吃吧“
My ML while HJing me 你们吃吧.我不饿."

Or you can see their moments posting some white knights give flowers on 520, chocolates or ang pao and they posted. Only happened in Singapore not even in China because the men in china not so stupid and no need to do these. there are many women around.

Branded goods, MBS, going to wine and dine are some of other things sinkies do. Some even bao the ML. Too much money and time.
Old 30-06-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 711 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Massage at upper Thomson

One report of MP along upper thomson got visited by bib last night. So keep your mask n pants on lol.
Old 01-07-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1398 / Power: 15
Maro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happytallman View Post
Went to $88 spa discussed a lot here. Had advance booked C who is also discussed here a lot so anticipating a great experience with no question of what will happen. Got to spa, says C is not there today.

It is night and I am stressed already, so I went ahead and choose Y for no real reason. She is tall MILF, not bad looking. Poor English.

Massage was great! But, no teasing which is strange because is that not what $88 is about? Get to end, ask if want prostate massage. Yes that is what I choose, why ask? Very clinical and proper with focus on balls and taint. I initiate more by grabbing ass. She stopped and negotiate HJ ($50). That is also very clinical. Finally I give up because I kind of lost interest.

I am about the hunt for the experience, so I pay the costs sometimes. This was one of those times.

Overall paid a lot of for a very good massage but poor experience over all and not happy. May try somewhere else tonight.

(please don't ask for contact, it is all in previous messages)
Advance booked yet not there? I mean you can complain right? make you go there yet not around to work.
Yumi looks pretty but massage and service lacking, lack the intelligence to hold a conversation too.

Really cant compare with Cindy. With her old customers flocking back, best to call shop and book slots early.
Old 01-07-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
MnM666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
Yu*n wellness tried shanshan and ivy, not bad normal $50 rate with roaming
Bro, Shan Shan Chio not? 5G roaming? I book her tomorrow leh
Old 01-07-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MnM666 View Post
Bro, Shan Shan Chio not? 5G roaming? I book her tomorrow leh
Not chio, never 5g roam, only top outside $50. her teasing quite good la.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1