The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2010, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

The other subject is doing raw w/ ur BAO-ees. My advice is: Never. These PRC MMs r very open-minded n some r even reckless. Be very careful. They may jump on top of u before u hv time to react!
Well, on one occasion, I did raw with one of the PRC University student I was taking care of about a couple of years ago ( of course my BY fee cannot be compared to our Bro WB).

Actually she was the one who wanted raw and she told me that it is her safe period and it was rather strange as she always insist on wearing caps. I succumbed...

After the act, I asked her why? She did not answered but just hug me very tight.

I was quite worried about infection, so I actually went for test. The test was negative. She is now back in China and we still continue to email each other. I hope she can come back and get a job with one of the IRs.

Happy Sunday.
Old 17-01-2010, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 19
SGJimmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If u alway fark around, no matter how KTV girl or girlfriend tempt u to go raw, alway wear a helmet. Be safe rather than sorry.
Im so paranoid until i almost dun kiss them too.

The feeling is almost the same mah to a guy hehe
Old 18-01-2010, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 16
erkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Good morning!

On the subject of singers, I wonder if my idea of booking one for the whole month is a good one. Of course the gal could always refuse such an arrangement if she is getting more from another patron or if she hates the man who wants to book her, ya? Also the thrill n excitement of hanging flowers will be gone n it could get very boring. Any comments?

The other subject is doing raw w/ ur BAO-ees. My advice is: Never. These PRC MMs r very open-minded n some r even reckless. Be very careful. They may jump on top of u before u hv time to react!

Even if the gal just arrived days ago doesn't mean she is completely safe. The HIV test may take up to 6 months before becoming positive. The other STDs r usually not fatal (excepting for hapatitis B) but could still be quite nasty.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Dear Sifu

I found it very intriguing. You all don't do it RAW but you will paint their pussies, suck their titties and french with them. One could get AIDs by doing these, you know. Please enlighten. Thanks.
Old 18-01-2010, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc5 View Post
......baoing a singer needs a lot energy and time as her available hours are limited. If you have abundant spare time and willing to buy some "sessions", why not? Then again, the asking rate could be ridiculous

Some of my last "part-time" Bao-ees did offer raw after a few protected "outings. But I declined...not so much of HIV as the top concern but the pregnancy.....

Get together soon?
Hi bro marc5,

Singers do look more classy n elegant, perhaps largely due to the evening gowns. I wonder if my idea of pre-booking them for the whole month is workable.

BTW, I did kept a singer from LV for a short time. I was very attracted to her the 1st time I saw her. She is tall, chio n slim. Aloof n cold. I paid her a wkly allowance plus buying 2 sessions a wk. She was most sextisfying n always available. I kept asking the mummies to approach her for ST, in order to monitor her n also not to reveal our RS. She will be leaving for China Wed, after only 2 months here. I got bored w/ her n she could sense it. She will return on work permit or student visa.

Yes, I would like to hv an outing w/ u n other bros. TAM hh or LV sh or DC? Pls let me know. BTW, no outings for me after 28 of this month, will resume activities in May.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
This one happened to someone I know in Shanghai!
There r many such cases!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Well, on one occasion, I did raw with one of the PRC University student......

After the act, I asked her why? She did not answered but just hug me very tight.

I was quite worried about infection, so I actually went for test. The test was negative.......
Dun do it again, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGJimmy View Post
If u alway fark around, no matter how KTV girl or girlfriend tempt u to go raw, alway wear a helmet. Be safe rather than sorry.
Im so paranoid until i almost dun kiss them too.
I do agree w/ u. I only french my BAO-ees. It's very difficult to catch HIV by frenching.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 18-01-2010, 11:20 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkianpeng View Post
Dear Sifu

....You all don't do it RAW but you will paint their pussies, suck their titties and french with them. One could get AIDs by doing these, you know. Please enlighten. Thanks.
Hi bro,

I'm no sifu, but I hv consulted some medical experts on this subject.

I french all my BAO-ees, suck their titties n paint some of them (only if their pussies r particularly pretty n pink). These activities post very low risks for HIV infection if the gal has no bleeding n u hv no open wounds or lacerations. But in life, nothing is 100% safe. I would put the risks of getting HIV at not more than sitting in any motor vehicle in SIN. In China, the risks of dying from sitting in a car r greater, hehehe.

Of course, u could contract other STDs.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 19-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Samster

Good morning to all samsters,

I posted a quote on another thread n I was vilified by bro junkie72: "Thank goodness.... you delusional old fart......don't get confused between sex for $$$ and your non existent charm."

My reply:

"Hi bro junkie72,

Pls dun start calling names. You must control ur irrational anger n frustrations, very beta behaviour leh. U will be perceived by the gals as beta n ur rating on the Male Dominance Scale has just plummeted.

The key word here is "perceived." You may be a person of power n wealth, but ur emotional outbursts will be perceived as characteristic of a male very low on the totem pole. Get it?

I hv not zapped u. I was zapped myself: "Super Fun Nites LAS... 16-01-2010 11:20 PM Dont make so much rubbish comments!!!

The zapper is correct bcos I hv made comments which r irrelevant to the theme of this thread.

As for the quote, I copied it from an e-book by a seduction guru Mr. MP from Gotham City."

Of course bro junkie72 could be right on the money n I'm indeed rated very low on the Male Dominance Scale. I'm working every min, every hr, every day to improve myself...in every way...hahaha

But the principles of attraction as expounded by Mr. MP r definitely correct. Let me highlight some of them:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1) A man's demeanor reveals his status...among other men.

High status males can act gentle n friendly bcos they hv nothing to prove, whereas low status males r often mean, sarcastic n cruel. The more nasty the man, the lower his status among other men.

2) Your perceived rating on the Male Dominance Scale is the sole determinant of ur attractiveness to women...Period!!

Women dun grade women on their looks in the same way that men rate women...u r graded on where u appear to rank among other males in terms of socio-economice status. lucky for u, this can be faked far more easily than physical ugliness can be hidden...

3) Assuming is the key to the Dominant Male Attitude

Wat u assume to be true makes a vastly more powerful statement than anything u could ever say w/ mere words. You can't hide ur assumptions since ur actions n behaviours r all based upon them."

4) Men must always be the ones to initiate:

The first words, n

The first kiss

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Your comments n criticisms r welcome!!

Cheers!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 19-01-2010, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Good morning to all samsters,

I posted a quote on another thread n I was vilified by bro junkie72: "Thank goodness.... you delusional old fart......don't get confused between sex for $$$ and your non existent charm."
Bros and bro WB, I have made my unbiased reply...

http://sbf.rocks/health-...ml#post4487251

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 21-01-2010, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Bros and bro WB, I have made my unbiased reply...

http://sbf.rocks/health-...ml#post4487251
Hi esteemed bro LDH,

Ths for ur thoughtful n unbiased reply.

Have u seen the mysterious Mr. Austin lately?

Cheers!

.................................................. .................................................. .......

The seduction guru JG has written abt the 2 voids that all healthy females crave to be filled, at the subconscious level. This craving n urge r hardwired in their primitive brains, hehehe. One void is in the pussy n the other in the mind.

May I propose a very important 3rd void which JG has completely overlooked? The urge to fill this void is very powerful in modern, capitalist society n affects all females, but is particularly strong in WLs n KTV gals/singers. I'm talking abt the MONEY PURSE, hehehe. For many PRC MMs, this void supercedes the other 2 n just abt everything else!! It's their no 1 obsession. Actually, this is the only void that all healthy males also want to fill!!

IMHO, even if u make deep emotional n physical connection w/ a PRC MM, including giving her COS, she may still sleep w/ other men for money. There is nothing personal, it's her job. Of course, there r many exceptions provided their purses r filled adequately n the other 2 voids r satisfied...

Your comments n criticisms r welcome!!

Cheers!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 21-01-2010, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
benz180 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB,

Finally you are moving to the right direction. In dealing with WL/KTV gal or singer, the single and most important requirement is you must have the power of $$$. No doubt if one has high scoring on Male Dominance Scale will attract them initially, but ultimately is the $$$ that they are looking for. Who can reject, even a old fart who willing to dump $25k for a month? Is pure buying. Therefore the theory of Male dominance scale do not apply here and hence the reason why, a 100% hit rate on your latest "baoing" exercise.

Probably we are generalizing the meaning of BAO. Of course, each has their own definition, and I see a different setting from yours. Getting a gal to agree on a short term, weekly paid arrangement in exchange for sexuality is just another form of prostitution. The is no emotion bidding in such arrangement.

I apologies if I have cause unhappiness, this is just my own personal view.
Old 22-01-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benz180 View Post
Bro WB,

Finally you are moving to the right direction. In dealing with WL/KTV gal or singer, the single and most important requirement is you must have the power of $$$. No doubt if one has high scoring on Male Dominance Scale will attract them initially, but ultimately is the $$$ that they are looking for. Who can reject, even a old fart who willing to dump $25k for a month? Is pure buying. Therefore the theory of Male dominance scale do not apply here and hence the reason why, a 100% hit rate on your latest "baoing" exercise.

Probably we are generalizing the meaning of BAO. Of course, each has their own definition, and I see a different setting from yours. Getting a gal to agree on a short term, weekly paid arrangement in exchange for sexuality is just another form of prostitution. The is no emotion bidding in such arrangement.

I apologies if I have cause unhappiness, this is just my own personal view.
Hi bro benz180,

Ths for ur comments n keen insights. IMHO, you're only half right.

You're absolutely right in that the prerequisite for owning the pussies of these KTV gals/singers/sudents is sufficient money. But remember this, if the gals is a chio SYT, she will hv a no of suitors who offer more or less the same amt of $$ n she will choose the man who is perceived to rank the highest in Male Dominance Scale. It's hardwired in her primitive brain n she can't help it.

Yes, I did score 100% rejections a yr ago despite offering more money to BY some gals. In retrospect, I was behaving like a beta man aka nice guy aka wussy(bad idea); I praised their beauty (very bad idea) n put them on a pedestal (even worse idea), mistakenly thinking that was the fastest way to their pussies...it was a big turn-off n they flatly refused to even hv meals w/ me! The 2 Fujian gals finally agreed to become my BAO-ees, months later when their income was greatly depressed by the financial crisis. But they gave me no service n was never submissive.

But that was then, this is now, hehehe. I'm getting the gals I really fancy n I'm only paying the going rates. Why? I believe it's my new attitude n strategies n most importantly, I'm being perceived ás ranking much higher in the Scale than before. BTW, It's a perception that can be faked.

All my BYs hv been for 1-4 wks bcos of a variety of reasons, not by design. I actually like to hv a gal I could keep on a longer-term basis, but in addition to being the type of pussy I greatly desire, she must be totally submissive n hv a most pleasing n jovial personality. So far, there r only 3 gals who fit the bill.

Yeah, you're also right in saying these KTV gals/singers/students r hoes/freaks. So wat? I had a male fren at NUS who dumped a pretty SYT whom he was in love w/ n married a very rich, but rather plain-looking gal. Is he not a male prostitute? Some may call him prudent n practical. He has been very miserable though.

Ths for reading n hv a good day!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 22-01-2010, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bloody_vlahov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

true, it's not always about money, though their basic needs must be met. we don't live in a black+white, but a grey world. nothing is absolute, and not everything can be quantified in factual terms. that's why i always avoid making sweeping statements

i know for a fact some KTV gals willingly attach themselves to guys they love without asking for a single cent, except for the occasional birthday/xmas etc ... presents. all they want is companionship and will not offer their bodies up for money. sounds unreal ?

guess there really are different kinds of people out there in the world, even in the KTV context

'I'm easily satisfied by the best'
Old 23-01-2010, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloody_vlahov View Post
true, it's not always about money, though their basic needs must be met. we don't live in a black+white, but a grey world. nothing is absolute, and not everything can be quantified in factual terms. that's why i always avoid making sweeping statements

i know for a fact some KTV gals willingly attach themselves to guys they love without asking for a single cent, except for the occasional birthday/xmas etc ... presents. all they want is companionship and will not offer their bodies up for money. sounds unreal ?

guess there really are different kinds of people out there in the world, even in the KTV context

'I'm easily satisfied by the best'
Hi bro BV,

Ths for ur sharing ur observations.

IMHO, It's very difficult for a KTV gal/student to really fall in love w/ a SIN patron, though not impossible. As I hv mentioned in my previous post, even if a man could satisfy her two basic voids, she may still sell her body to fill her 3rd void, her money purse, hehehe.

That said, I realize that there r exceptions. You're also a rare exception among men. In addition to ranking high in the Scale, you're also very cool n romantic. I can see why some KTV gals may fall for u, hahaha. Luckily our tastes for pussies r quite different, otherwise I wont want to cheong w/ u!

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .................................................. .......

What a wonderful morning!!

I know that the STI has declined...n the Dow has slipped into the red for the day, year, decade and century...all in one day! I believe the major indices will retest the lows last yr n a global depression may be coming. It's not a matter of if but when.

Very grim prospects for many people. But I'm an eternal optimist n I see wonderful benefits from such an event.

Firstly, all assets n stocks will be on sale. It will be buying oppty of a life time!! Mr. J. Paul Getty became the richest man in the world by loading up on very undervalued stocks in the 1930s.

Secondly, the recession has already forced many young n chio PRC students to look for patrons. Isn't that a wonderful thing for a lao chi ko pek?

Last nite I attended 2 sessions at DC, HH w/ bro BV n some frens. I had a Fujian gal w/ me.

For SH, I joined Bros Marc5 n LDH. Bro LDH is developing a longer-term RS w/ a dancer/singer, a chio SYT. Good for him!

Bro marc5 n I share one thing in common: We both get bored quickly after 2 wks w/ a gal. I told him that recently I was enamored w/ a tall singer at LV n wanted to up her badly. I had a sleepless nite just thinking abt her! But after having her for a wk, I was very bored despite her beautiful body n pussy. She was not easily orgasmic.

I had an 18 yo student (soon to be 19) w/ me for SH at DC. She is my type of pussy n I may keep her for longer-term. She has not worked since our deal was consummated n is at my beck n call. I hv monitored her n hv showed up suddenly at her residence (very close to where I live) n so far she has lived up to the deal. She says she is always available for me, any time, any hr, any day n every day if I so desire.

She is also full of surprises. The 1st time I made out w/ her I was very disappointed initially bcos my W method of stimulating the clit had elicited only subdued response n mild pleasure at best after 20 min. Her silence was deafening. Shit, must be a dead fish. I then sucked on her natural D breasts n pink nipples (she is the only PRC MM I know who tries to minimise the size of her mammary glands by her bra n dress style), n to my complete surprise, she had screaming orgasms after only 1 min!! I then put my didi into her very tight n wet hole n pumped furiously...she continued to hv violent n screaming orgasms...coalescing into a COS!!

She is abt 170 w/o shoes n weights 56Kg, but abt 1/10 of which is her nai nai, hehehe. To me at least, she is very chio n has very fair n flawless skin. When I first saw her at a high-end KTV, I literally ran after her. It was lust at first sight. Already booked, shit. I got her name n later she came to say hello, hehehe. On student visa n had been here 1 month. Judging from my accent n fair skin, at first she thought I was a fellow PRC man!!

Additionally, she has a very pleasing, jovial n playful personality. She is totally submissive. She is also less mercenary than most PRC MMs. She is the "best PRC gal" I hv met thus far in SIN. She will spend 2 wks in China for the CNY. I hv voluntarily offered to buy her a gift for her 19th birthday.

Ths for reading n hv a great day!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 23-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future
What exactly is KC?

Pardon my ignorance but please enlighten me:

What does KC stand for? I roughly understand its meaning from the context it is used - being smitten by the KTV gals, falling truely in love etc, right?

Also, what is COS?

What bro Warbird has said here is very true. Besides money, gals do look for something else in men, that special quality.

If not, how else can we explain the fact that we see many absolutely beautiful women with ugly fat and short or ugly thin and tall men who are NOT even rich? I have come across many such examples myself.

There is something out there... we need to learn...
Old 23-01-2010, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bloody_vlahov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh man,

warbird's really good with compliments ... and getting good responses from his girls ! i figure i still have a lot to learn from you !

but yesterday HH was really cool ... the sing-along was really fun ! very seldom do i find cheongsters who have the same music tastes as i ! la-la-la ...
Old 24-01-2010, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 18
marc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For SH, I joined Bros Marc5 n LDH. Bro LDH is developing a longer-term RS w/ a dancer/singer, a chio SYT. Good for him!

Bro marc5 n I share one thing in common: We both get bored quickly after 2 wks w/ a gal.
Bro WB
Bro WB, good to have you joining us on Friday night. I believe we had fun. Bro LDH and I practically finished off 1.75 bottles of Martell. We were happy.

Yes, somehow my interest would evaporate after two bonks with a gal in avearge. The Chengdu student that I dumped was crying out loud to see me again but I had called it a day. For I know damn well that these PRC KTV gals are here for monies; and we are in for the fun - so no love lost for me in whatever case. I am looking for the next taste of encounter

Your gal looked so decent and didn't show the cleavage of D with her tall, slim physique. But from the evening together I noticed she was very submissive to you and hence I concluded that she is yours for your script.

Have a good "retirement" for the time being. See you soon! Cheers.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1