The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2013, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
Just to check ....

Any ktv or pub to recommend in Yangon it self .

And whats the race of WL here , local ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabao View Post
Been to music club at park royal , nothing catch my eyes .

Can I ask any nice or must visit place in Mandalay ?

Thanks in advance
enjoy your trip guys ... dun forget FR .....
Old 07-09-2013, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
yuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear Bros, been hearing alot of this place called JJ and intend to try it out. If i travel by taxi, what location do i tell the driver?
Old 07-09-2013, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
lucky23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkungfu View Post
dun get visa on arrival..do your visa at the embassy here before you go..
hi kingkungfu, thank you for the advise.. i last minute postphone my trip to next month.. i will get my visa in sg embassy first then.. thnks..
Old 07-09-2013, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 11
Dabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
enjoy your trip guys ... dun forget FR .....
Was rather boring comparing cp .

In Mandalay now , heard there is a bar call "Noble" , giving it a try later .

Any kind bro can suggest some pub or HFJ nearby , I am staying in Mandalay Hotel now

Thanks

Last edited by Dabao; 08-09-2013 at 02:05 AM.
Old 07-09-2013, 10:24 PM
Samster

Dabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky23 View Post
hi kingkungfu, thank you for the advise.. i last minute postphone my trip to next month.. i will get my visa in sg embassy first then.. thnks..
Bro from 1st Sept , Q nos can only apply thru online , no more issue of Q nos there , do take note
Old 08-09-2013, 02:09 AM
Samster

Just came back from these so call Noble

Lousy joint mainly are for local .

Is actually a hang flower joint , few gals quoted 100k ON but in the end all kana fly aero plane .

Would suggest bro to skip these joint if going without local unless you can speaks their language .
Old 08-09-2013, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally been to JJ, after countless visits to Yangon. Been traveling alone, so quite an adventure finding my place around, and getting to know the unwritten rules. Below is my observations, could be misinterpretation on my part, so season bros are welcome to add on or clarify:-

I got to know a friendly cab driver who when round with me looking for some ulu office of my client. No problem with his English, gave me his name card in case I need his services. He suggested some places I could go in the evening. So... Getting to JJ solved. The cabbie drove all the way in and stop in front just so i don't get pulled to the wrong club. TIPS: if cab was driving without aircon, request the driver to wind up the windows when approaching JJ.

It was 9pm on a Monday night. Quite quiet, after beer was served, loads of gals started hanging round my table. I actually got spooked. The waiter attending to me can speak understandable English, thou not all my queries answered. From what I reckon, these girls are into LT, if they know no deal, they wonder off looking for others. so I was wondering do they entertain just sit around for drinks for some tips?

Everything else revolves around tipping, from the waiters, to the guards, to the attendants in the toilet. I am not that cheapskate type, but then I also do not want to be taken for a ride. Drinks and food are COD, don't always expect your change back. My 1st time here and alone, so i guess no harm in tipping a few waiters and guards who serves my table. Beer is only 1500kyats per mug. TIPS: have lotsa 500 & 1000 kyats. Put those in one pocket. 5000 kyats in another.

I find language is the greatest barrier to having a fun time. The gals speak minimum basic English, generally will be quiet towards foreigners. So my time there is quite difficult to pass. Lucky the waiter can translate a bit.

Rate for LT is 50k kyats, til 6am next morning. I tried to ask if can get ladies to sit and drink without overnight but he don't seems to understand me or this concept. Overall, I would say I was well taken care of my the waiters. But the gal I chosen is another story. (this I will cover in another post.. But is it ok to share that in this thread?).

Spent less than 50k at JJ including tips and taxi. Will return.

Last edited by verytired; 11-09-2013 at 01:46 AM.
Old 09-09-2013, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ChampionKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi...

Any bro at Parkroyal to meet and party together?

I am staying in Parkroyal till Wed.
Old 11-09-2013, 02:17 AM
Samster

verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to a rare visitor of Yangon who up my rep.

@championking. I going Ygn again earliest is next week leh. Moreover I not so rich to stay parkroyal hor. Budget not more than sgd200 hotel. Hahah

Now the story of my little misadventure... Incident: 1st time at JJ

Picking up from my previous post, I blur blur sit down, served my beer and got introduced to half a dozen gals. I didn't remember or given the chance to walk around to hunt. I picked 2 SYT, one much younger with a perfect row of teeth beneath her lovely smile. The other is a slim, taller girl with a lighter complexion. I didn't really know the protocol then. Was thinking like some ktv/disco/pub in another country where gals sit down to chat & drink with you.

Then the "sleep" word was uttered. Couldn't recall in all the confusion the gals or the waiter started it. I was like, wtf?! So straight forward?! Night is still young and party hasn't started yet. The 2 choices I made I thought was short term, 1 drink session. Well. I said wait first. Then I can see the disappointment in the gals eyes. So this brings me to my early question; coudn't we just drink and chat? Die die must sleep when happy?

Well, these 2 gals like close friends, not very competitive. After one drink, (I buy them after my insistence), the slim one excused herself. So now what? I was thinking. She moved to a side table. Guess she doesn't one to compete and moved away. No one would pick her if she hang around my table. FINDINGS: girls got no tips from making u buy drinks. Not expecting tips from sitting/chatting. So is ONS their only source of income?

The younger SYT thou a slight bit bahbah, is still a looker. I did walked around to scout and indeed a handful quite chio. I was hesitant but I also feel bad to reject her. On top of that, the waiter, being a nice guy, tried to create some topic between us. Right then, I was thinking at 50usd, how bad can it be, also 50usd. (I paid 4x that amount for a fish before).

So off we went back to the hotel. I already lost count how many mugs I downed. Still sober, but tired from a long hard day. Beginning to have a slight headache. Think this is bad? Read on...

1) no gfe. Walk into room straight away "bathe?"
2) don't bathe together. So I let her go first.
3) I heard the throat clearing sound like some china ah-Pak. For crying out loud, she's only 20. So turn off.
4) came out wrapped in towel, jump straight under the blanket. Hello? Am I so scary?
5) after my shower, some Huggins between the sheets, I found out she too shy to even allow fingering. U guys always descript good stuff using the word "tight". Now try tight and dry.
6) bj? U call that bj?
7) this is embarrassing.. She have problem capping me. After some struggle, coupled with the effect of booze going in my head, I got an equipment malfunction.
8) now my mood slowly slipping away. Then she said those words...perhaps out to please me. But I'm not that drunk yet. "no condom. Ok?"
9) of course not lah!! I start to imagine the number of clients who do her raw. Now really no mood liao.
10) I can see she also trying her best to please me. I just tell her to finish me off with a handjob.
11) an hour later. I was clearing my emails while she snore.
12) i woke up next morning, tell her to settle my morning glory which she glady obliged.

Well... 50usd+taxi/tips, 2hj, 6hrs. Bros, pls stop laughing....

Last edited by verytired; 11-09-2013 at 02:40 AM.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sometimes life is like that. Not always the good stuff. But i think Burmese gals are generally shy. So straight under the blanket is normal. It up to you how you get the blanket to vanish.
Old 13-09-2013, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 22
khyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i hear your pain bro

can only say dry and shy is normal .. further more got language barrier, so makes it harder to build connection for wetness)

so on the other hand will make you wonder too: if she is wild and easily wet, perhaps she is well trained/used (in phnom penh's girly bars alot these type.. from their ang moh slang and mannerisms you can tell they have been loved alot of times by ang mohs!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytired View Post
Thanks to a rare visitor of Yangon who up my rep.

@championking. I going Ygn again earliest is next week leh. Moreover I not so rich to stay parkroyal hor. Budget not more than sgd200 hotel. Hahah

Now the story of my little misadventure... Incident: 1st time at JJ

Picking up from my previous post, I blur blur sit down, served my beer and got introduced to half a dozen gals. I didn't remember or given the chance to walk around to hunt. I picked 2 SYT, one much younger with a perfect row of teeth beneath her lovely smile. The other is a slim, taller girl with a lighter complexion. I didn't really know the protocol then. Was thinking like some ktv/disco/pub in another country where gals sit down to chat & drink with you.

Then the "sleep" word was uttered. Couldn't recall in all the confusion the gals or the waiter started it. I was like, wtf?! So straight forward?! Night is still young and party hasn't started yet. The 2 choices I made I thought was short term, 1 drink session. Well. I said wait first. Then I can see the disappointment in the gals eyes. So this brings me to my early question; coudn't we just drink and chat? Die die must sleep when happy?

Well, these 2 gals like close friends, not very competitive. After one drink, (I buy them after my insistence), the slim one excused herself. So now what? I was thinking. She moved to a side table. Guess she doesn't one to compete and moved away. No one would pick her if she hang around my table. FINDINGS: girls got no tips from making u buy drinks. Not expecting tips from sitting/chatting. So is ONS their only source of income?

The younger SYT thou a slight bit bahbah, is still a looker. I did walked around to scout and indeed a handful quite chio. I was hesitant but I also feel bad to reject her. On top of that, the waiter, being a nice guy, tried to create some topic between us. Right then, I was thinking at 50usd, how bad can it be, also 50usd. (I paid 4x that amount for a fish before).

So off we went back to the hotel. I already lost count how many mugs I downed. Still sober, but tired from a long hard day. Beginning to have a slight headache. Think this is bad? Read on...

1) no gfe. Walk into room straight away "bathe?"
2) don't bathe together. So I let her go first.
3) I heard the throat clearing sound like some china ah-Pak. For crying out loud, she's only 20. So turn off.
4) came out wrapped in towel, jump straight under the blanket. Hello? Am I so scary?
5) after my shower, some Huggins between the sheets, I found out she too shy to even allow fingering. U guys always descript good stuff using the word "tight". Now try tight and dry.
6) bj? U call that bj?
7) this is embarrassing.. She have problem capping me. After some struggle, coupled with the effect of booze going in my head, I got an equipment malfunction.
8) now my mood slowly slipping away. Then she said those words...perhaps out to please me. But I'm not that drunk yet. "no condom. Ok?"
9) of course not lah!! I start to imagine the number of clients who do her raw. Now really no mood liao.
10) I can see she also trying her best to please me. I just tell her to finish me off with a handjob.
11) an hour later. I was clearing my emails while she snore.
12) i woke up next morning, tell her to settle my morning glory which she glady obliged.

Well... 50usd+taxi/tips, 2hj, 6hrs. Bros, pls stop laughing....
Old 13-09-2013, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 22
khyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just tell them JJ .. never encountered driver who dont know

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuddle View Post
Dear Bros, been hearing alot of this place called JJ and intend to try it out. If i travel by taxi, what location do i tell the driver?
Old 13-09-2013, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manz_tatz View Post
Sometimes life is like that. Not always the good stuff. But i think Burmese gals are generally shy. So straight under the blanket is normal. It up to you how you get the blanket to vanish.
U r so right, can't have the best of both world. Next time I dump the blanket outside the balcony before going out to chiong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by khyber_pass View Post
i hear your pain bro

can only say dry and shy is normal .. further more got language barrier, so makes it harder to build connection for wetness)

so on the other hand will make you wonder too: if she is wild and easily wet, perhaps she is well trained/used (in phnom penh's girly bars alot these type.. from their ang moh slang and mannerisms you can tell they have been loved alot of times by ang mohs!)
Not wild to the extent of a rodeo yelling and swinging a noose lah. But shyness is a bit extreme. Then again, if so shy will proposed to do raw meh?

Btw, my 2nd encounter is much better. Got time I'll share here. Hope others do too, so can exchange do's and don'ts tips.
Old 13-09-2013, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytired View Post
U r so right, can't have the best of both world. Next time I dump the blanket outside the balcony before going out to chiong.

Not wild to the extent of a rodeo yelling and swinging a noose lah. But shyness is a bit extreme. Then again, if so shy will proposed to do raw meh?

Btw, my 2nd encounter is much better. Got time I'll share here. Hope others do too, so can exchange do's and don'ts tips.

Hide the blanket before they come in. Raw is normal in 3rd world country. They are not aware of the danger and do & donts. Park Royal gals will insist on condom. so far that i encounter.
Old 14-09-2013, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 14
hohohaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros, just to share my experience in Yangon. Sorry if the post is too long winded but just to let other bros know of a gal's modus operandi in Parkroyal music club.

Here we go....on the last day of a business trip last week, was brought first to Pioneer club. Entrance fee 6000kyats/pax foc 1 drink. We were ushered to some corner with sofa and got our beers. There were few gals dancing on the dance floor. All the 'good place' table near the dance floor were displaying a bottle of liquor (Blk label, i guess) and we were told that the tables were off-limit/reserved unless you intend to open a bottle.

Want to be in front for look see look see also must be forced to open bottle (never ask and check price) ...haiz..so we drank at the sofa area. The waiter brought some gals to us introduced but we no more interested, after drink drink we decided to proceed to other clubs. Some mentioned JJ and some wanted music club at Parkroyal.

2 members of the team stayed at parkroyal, been to the club previous night and said the atmosphere and crowd there is more up market, secure and not that 'luan' compare to JJ. JJ is like what bro verytired posted above...so off we go to parkroyal. Entrance was 11,000kyat/pax foc a drink while hotel guest is free entrance. Beer was usd17/jug if bo salah. so we drank and drank, tcss..not much of crowd and dance floor empty.

Then, one of the guys brought a gal and recommend to me, say she's very good, nice looking, big boobs, friendly, half m'sian-half myanmar, can speak english, melayu, bla bla bla (her face look like got some mixed indian look). She said she liked me, keep hugging me, kiss me, showed her body, her boobs, take your hand placed on her body, bottom and nen nen. I thought to myself, wah piang oi, aneh heng meh myself so lucky meh...haiz, bad FR to come.

Her name is habiba and she got a tattoo on her chest in the middle on top of her breast. She's not the shy type, can showed you,kiss you, grope you, etc. She told my friend, tonight she want go out with me, my friend ask her and she asked for usd80 LT. Me, maybe half high liao, always is small head overule the big head and say ok..deal. She said she can fxxk me many rounds, her mei mei is tight, she long long no kena fxxk liao. She said she also paid entrance fee to get into the club.

After the club closed around 1.00am, we went out to my hotel. i already is very high liao, so she leads to a taxi and we proceed to my hotel in city center. Taxi damn expensive 5,000kyats. Upon enter the hotel room, she told me this hotel in city center very dangerous for her, can be raided, kena caught, cannot stay long, cannot overnight, bla, bla,bla...me wtf...then i say you go lo....but she said we fxxk then she will leave...my small head wins again vs my big head!

She stripped and wah lan oi, her breast is just maybe B+ or not C but the bra she wore is two size too small cupped up her nenen under her clothes at the music club, like very big, knn. Its like wearing a teenager bra size at her age ...oh, i think she is late twenties. Anyway, standard procedure, she gives BBBJ, moans herself, say she need to be fxxk as long time bo kena fxxk liao, ask me to cap myself, missionary, do the job and thats it....released.

I paid her usd80 but before that I said actually shld be only usd50-60 as you didnt LT but cabut after 1 round, she talked cock la say they do in parkroyal ST oso usd100, they never venture out of that area to city center hotels...its very risky bla, bla bla. Before she leaved, she asked for a drink, I passed her a bottle of mineral water, she said want drink from the fridge, I asked her to FO go and buy outside.

All this while, I noticed that before she go into the hotel she called someone (I could hear faintly a male voice), and after the deed was done, going out, she will call again from the hotel room for a pick-up/transport..so I guess must be her 'chai' lo waiting.

So all bros, when at Parkroyal, just beware of her as seems to be very sweet and nice to you in the club but after that its other story liao once deal is made. Hope you all enjoy in Yangon.

For those going there soon, some info on hotel rates there last week when I asked around :

1. Aung Tha Pyay hotel usd50/twin + b/f
2. Eastern hotel usd55/twin (back room window face wall) or usd65/twin room with window face main road - all with b/f
3. Asia Plaza hotel usd120
4. Central hotel usd80 (6th floor got traditional body massage 9000kyats/1.5hr or foot massage at 6000kyats/1hr)
5. Clover hotel usd90

Exchange rate (Buy / Sell) from the airport
USD 967 / 971
EURO 1270 / 1290
SGD 755 / 768

Last edited by hohohaha; 14-09-2013 at 05:48 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1