The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Oh oh, gog really dulan liao....jialat.
Lindi, pls help gog release his anger and ask him faster cum back....
Old 20-02-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforfun90 View Post
just carry on with your own style and timeline.
love the sharing so far
can always just block people with pointless comments
some of us take pride in upkeeping our belongings since we spent hard earned money for them so i feel you
i do the same for my own belongings too
I can be criticized for anything, but I hate it when people diss me over my washing of car and how I baby it.

No worries, like I said, that's my last reply liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
chill chill. let u blue ball us today then
I very chill!!! Sorry, today a bit late in posting. Just reach nia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antimes View Post
Nowadays wash car also kana complained
Used to it liao, people walk past the washing bay at 6.30am don't see me they also feel uncomfortable. My regular wash timings have made a fair bit of friends from the carpark LOL!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
While this story is far less interesting and thrilling than many others, TS is updating on a consistent basis and judging by the details, it's a relationship that he dived deep into and still fresh on his mind like it was yesterday. Read and stay if you are keen, you can also share your story and adventure with us.
I can't thrill much because sex is sex, I can only share best to what I remember, paiseh sir. I want to add in more details, but I cannot remember suck first or thrust first or poke where first or she hold me first... only so much to remember sir, limited capacity

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro Gog, just don't bother with those dumb ass.
As if they are your boss, pays you to write with deadline, so what if you wash car, or take your time to write? Just like some who said the story ain't real. So what?
Anyway, this forum to some TS is like a little diary to keep certain memory. One day when we all grow old, might want to read again as we might become forgetful.
Most of us may have at least two aspects, a public one and a private and perhaps dark one. The latter is best to be kept in the closet and to be brought to our tomb.
I honestly wish I can just share openly the names, location and addresses, but unfortunately, we all know we can't, there's so much discretion involved. As for writing with deadlines, actually I've already written ahead to Friday of the trip.

Going back and forth filling up missing portions, proof-reading is what takes time to post. I want to Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V the whole thing but one wrong mistake... might get either of us into trouble... thus the speed control there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longerthanyou View Post
I hear you and I completely understand and support you bro.
I also prefer to wash my car than to go to car detailers.
Car detailers usually get the job done in 15 mins when I need at least 45 mins just for the exterior. Of course, what I do is much thorough and cleaner.
Economical wise, if you consider the amount of products I buy, it might cost about the same if I go to a detailer.
But why do people like us still wash our own car? Because the satisfaction isn’t something you can buy.

You do you gog! If the chance arises, let’s wash together!
I got regular car detailer la, but cannot every time go. 1 year go once touch up and maintain can... every month go... sibeh xiong. I hate dirty wind-screens so I try to wash weekly to avoid dust build up.

I drive a SUV now, it's freaking big, so washing and detailing can take me up to 2.5 hours excluding interior. Interior I breakdown to weekdays slowly do.

I think you wash with me, you'll be exasperated... LOL LOL!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by longerthanyou View Post
Anyway, before I revert back to being a secret lurker, please guys, let’s just enjoy whatever T/S is sharing, be it this thread or others, and keep it to ourselves if we don’t have anything nice to say. I believe the huge decline in T/S is mainly due to people like this.
Eh... I was tempted to stop but decided I shouldn't this is my mini diaries, I have others, but this is the one edged in my memories for eons to come. So I will continue, don't worry. I have already said, that will be my last reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawx View Post
oi oi oi, if gog want to wash car, let him wash ok.

its his car, his labour. he never ask you come and wash for him hor!!

its been very long since we got such an entertaining story on sbf that updates so regularly and so fast.

if gog dulan and run away, we will all blue ball forever ok!!!! mai sabo. if yall nth to do, go help him wash his car.
Eh eh eh!!! I where got always blue ball you folks... I TRY only...

Coming liao coming liao!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Oh oh, gog really dulan liao....jialat.
Lindi, pls help gog release his anger and ask him faster cum back....
Was wiping down interior this morning... applying serum and stuff... so a bit late. Else before 8.45 I should have posted. Sorry sorry, no du lan.
Old 20-02-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Sorry all!!! Update next!

-------------------------

Janice smiled shyly, while still sitting on my thighs, she aimed for my buckle and undid it, before sliding off and then kneeling infront of me, and pulling at my shorts and briefs. Next, she went down on little gog, sucking by taking it wholly into her mouth. Ahhhhhh heaven...

J: I love little gog... always respecting me, unlike somebody else, never gives me the attention.

Such a tease, becoming more and more like Lindi with each passing day. What did I do to Janice? Since when she...

J: What have you been eating, it smells and tastes so nice, mmmm.

Janice flicked her hair behind hear ear while her head bobs up and down. I always like that flicking action of twirling the hair behind ear by ladies, amazingly seductive and sexy. Janice used her finger and poked playfully at my cock's 'eye', while the other hand was stroking my shaft. She was engrossed at little gog standing at attention.

gog: Get naked, and sit facing me.

Janice teasingly removed her top and denim skirt, and sat on my lap only in her undergarments. She looked down at my face with her hands on my shoulders and smiling at me while I'm leaned at the back of the sofa looking back up. I hugged her towards me and undid her bra from the back, removing it while her body was in contact with mine. Felt the bra sliding off her back and arms and the rubbing it down my chest to expose her breasts.

I kissed her nipples, and she let out her famed soft turned on moans.

J: Don't tease me... I... want.

No more energy to shop, and we were supposed to rest, but all she does is "I want"? Hehe...

gog: I tease you because I love you.

Every girl love those 3 magical words, Janice is no exception. She stood up, slid off her panties finally now fully naked. I sat there looking at her, admiring every inch I can see from what she showed me.

J: I... want... you inside..

My eyes opened wide in disbelief, waddafuck did Janice JUST SAY? She looked anxious and apprehensive after saying it, probably because I'm not reacting the way she's expecting.

gog: OH JANICE...

I grabbed her, turned her around to the sofa, and made her kneel on the chair with her hands holding the back rest. Her breathing got obviously faster and harder, she knows she's going to get it for being such a naughty naughty girl..., she needs to be punished!

Grabbing my cock, I pushed right into her pussy, no teasing, no foreplay, no lube, just her wetness and how I raped her for the first time. I was tempted to pull her and fuck her like I would do Lindi, treating Janice as my little toy has never crossed my mind though. I've always wondered if I can do that to Janice and turn her into a 2nd Lindi, but sex would be so 'normal' like Lindi.

Thrusting Janice, she let out moans after moans, her body gyrating with my thrusts. My hands held on her butt cheeks. I can only look down to see that I'm actually fucking Eric's wife, my boss, and my in-faith sister. The realisation of who I'm fucking, and the lies she told to get to be with me - alone, gave me the high sensation that I crave for.
Old 20-02-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
I can only look down to see that I'm actually fucking Eric's wife, my boss, and my in-faith sister. The realisation of who I'm fucking, and the lies she told to get to be with me - alone, gave me the high sensation that I crave for.
All i can say is...... ENVY YOU, HATE YOU, JEALOUS YOU
Old 20-02-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1057 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Many women are similar, before allowing a penetration, many things are taboo and no no.
Once the last barrier is breached, things will start to change. Especially when her man gives her good sex, feels loving, the whole perspective can take a 360° change.
Indeed, if for whatever the reason it may be that Janice turns into a Lindi, the obsession will wane off.
Which man wouldn't like variety? The more, the merrier.
Old 20-02-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro do what you always do. Don’t mind some people here who are jelly of your story (be it true or half true) it doesn’t matter. What matter most is you put in the effort to pen down your experiences and thoughts.

One grain of rice, hundreds types of people.

Ps: I wash my car at least twice a week and nobody can comment on it cause it’s not their car. ^^
Old 20-02-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1057 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Let's all move on and leave the silly car washing thingy behind.
Bro Gog ain't that petty and who will sulk over such silly stuff.
Old 20-02-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 16
bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!

t00k me three weeks to finish reading from the start. ty ts for the wonderful share. very much enjoyed. keep up the good work.

remind me of my own personal experience
Old 21-02-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
All i can say is...... ENVY YOU, HATE YOU, JEALOUS YOU
Wahahaha... same same, I also envy and jealous of some of the bros here, sometimes I also wish I'm in their shoes. I think it's a cycle la, you envy me, I envy others, others envy you, goes one round one

Quote:
Many women are similar, before allowing a penetration, many things are taboo and no no.
Once the last barrier is breached, things will start to change. Especially when her man gives her good sex, feels loving, the whole perspective can take a 360° change.
Indeed, if for whatever the reason it may be that Janice turns into a Lindi, the obsession will wane off.
Which man wouldn't like variety? The more, the merrier.
I never saw Janice in this way until I started this thread, you guys have been providing hindsight and feedback in a way that I do realise it's true. How she slowly breaks the mental and physical barrier and becomes better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdoido View Post
Bro do what you always do. Don’t mind some people here who are jelly of your story (be it true or half true) it doesn’t matter. What matter most is you put in the effort to pen down your experiences and thoughts.

One grain of rice, hundreds types of people.

Ps: I wash my car at least twice a week and nobody can comment on it cause it’s not their car. ^^
Here liao don't worry, will post more. I used to wash twice a week, every tues just rinse & wash, then sat the full suite of works. I am pretty crazy about cleanliness and outlook of the car. Even Janice sometimes beh tahan me, parking further, parking selfish lots, going down to B3 instead of B2 etc... LOL!!!!!

She's always like "There, got a parking lot between the 2 lorries", I'm like "ERRRRRRRR let's go further".

Lucky she no license... else my poor car....

Quote:
Let's all move on and leave the silly car washing thingy behind.
Bro Gog ain't that petty and who will sulk over such silly stuff.
No worries, as long as don't diss me on it, I'm fine la. Just hate it when people criticize me for washing my car, telling me external is public property etc... how come I don't see them allowing me to touch their wife/gf from the outside since external is public property?

Won't leave this hanging, unless *touch wood*, something happens to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bairni View Post
t00k me three weeks to finish reading from the start. ty ts for the wonderful share. very much enjoyed. keep up the good work.

remind me of my own personal experience
Sweet memories, am glad it gave you reminisce about your own. Must be a wonderful one
Old 21-02-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Tuesday morning!!

I'm still penning Friday's, gosh, I think I wrote too much and unnecessary, I need to write faster.

Good day all!!

----------------------------------------

J(anice): Inside, inside, please... gog!!!

Janice was begging me pitifully to shoot inside her, she was almost in tears, her body shaking as I thrusted. I went harder hearing her plea and not long, I shot my sperm right into Janice. It has been a while since I actually cummed in her as she has been giving me blowjobs and eating it down her throat.

Janice slumped onto the sofa and her eyes were teary.

gog: Janice, Janice, you okay? What's wrong dear?

I was worried, did I hurt the poor girl, was this her regrets or what??? Janice held my hand and raised it to her chest while she laid down.

J: It's... just too amazing, how you make me feel good and... I love you, gog, I really do.

I hugged her and kissed her face, silly girl, getting so happy after I fucked her. Innocence knows no bounds for her. Love or not to love... who the fuck cares, fuck first, talk later

We took a shower together, didn't fuck more, but treasured the moment together, naked in the bath, and Janice not worrying about having to get home after our tryst, able to be together without worrying too much. The bliss...

I still want to use the bathtub....

Thursday

Body clock automatically sets to 6am and I woke up. I saw Janice leaning against her pillow on the bed's headboard with my bible on her lap but above the bedcovers. Oh, little information. We slept naked the night before, so right now, Janice is naked.

J: Morning.

gog: Mmmm morning, why are you up so early?

Evidently, she was doing her quiet time and bible reading. At this age of technolgy she still pretty much prefers the hardcopies for bible and daily devotional pieces. I just want to ask for sake of starting a conversation with her.

J: Doing my quiet time, before start of day.

I sat up, next to her and she simply just slouched into my arms while holding up the bible and carry on reading. I closed my eyes to rest while holding Janice, just want to enjoy the slow pace and soothing peace of not having to rush for work, hide etc. This is our little world, and our me-time together.

gog: Love you.

J: Shh... I'm reading.

gog: Love you so much.

Janice looked up slightly, smiled and kissed my cheek. I naturally kissed her lips back. Frenched for a while before she broke the kiss.
Old 21-02-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 16
bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!
Talking Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Tuesday morning!!

Body clock automatically sets to 6am and I woke up. I saw Janice leaning against her pillow on the bed's headboard with my bible on her lap but above the bedcovers. Oh, little information. We slept naked the night before, so right now, Janice is naked.

J: Morning.

gog: Mmmm morning, why are you up so early?

Evidently, she was doing her quiet time and bible reading. At this age of technolgy she still pretty much prefers the hardcopies for bible and daily devotional pieces. I just want to ask for sake of starting a conversation with her.

J: Doing my quiet time, before start of day.

I sat up, next to her and she simply just slouched into my arms while holding up the bible and carry on reading. I closed my eyes to rest while holding Janice, just want to enjoy the slow pace and soothing peace of not having to rush for work, hide etc. This is our little world, and our me-time together.

gog: Love you.

J: Shh... I'm reading.

gog: Love you so much.

Janice looked up slightly, smiled and kissed my cheek. I naturally kissed her lips back. Frenched for a while before she broke the kiss.
boy i always love this part , finding which part of the bibble might go wrong to justify our doings. lol
Old 21-02-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
vet365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS. Look forward to next update!
Old 21-02-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
gorilladmz is a Helpful and Caring Samstergorilladmz is a Helpful and Caring Samstergorilladmz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

what will be the outcome
Old 21-02-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 18
LowProfiler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLowProfiler is a Helpful and Caring Samster
ahhh.. the blissful feeling.. how I missed that.. fuck until the high heavens and then...
love the story gog. keep it up!
Old 21-02-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
towoyex59 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah Liao, almost stop at the critical poiny
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1