The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 08:15 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post

You're right.we can ask them 101question & they promise the stars & rocket but change thier statement once the barfine is paid.just like LT covert to ST.

We need to be more open perspective & versatile with things.

If the girl doesn't do blow job just play with her body.if the gal doesn't kiss just suck her tits.if the girl doesn't allow suck tits just bonk her silly in doggie style.if the gal doesn't allow doggie just fuck her & throw her out after finish as we don't need gals with hidden rules & regulation pasted all over her attitude.

I usually give & take.sometime for exp bj is they don't like sometime is they dono how to.I'm seeking for attitude to please in positive ways not a princess who turn me around when I'm paying.

How's the weather & crowd in ac now?im still stuck with work related stuff & my trip is delay!

My sentiments exactly.
No point so calculative n kiasu, for we know sign agreement contract also no much use if she wanna play punk. She also got calculator in her mind what kind of customer(or tips) she be gettin?

I once got a girl, after some bbbj in street clothes i tried to strip her pants for FJ n she gently pushed my hand away. So i let it be n in the end 1 hr of heavenly bbbj to completion was the outcome n 2nd similar one in the morning, no FJ.
i named her BJ Girl.
2nd time took her, 3 sexxions of ard 30mins bbbj plus FJ.

I'll be there in 2 days, update then on weather etc.

Last edited by datou; 03-09-2012 at 08:33 PM.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LikeKAbosS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alright new to the forum but not new to AC will share experiences soon!
Old 05-09-2012, 01:53 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 0
Mayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello guys, dun zap me into moderation like you did to my twin The Mayor.

Many bros depend on me for their daily fix of succulent pinay meat
Old 05-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Rub&Buah;7723857]
Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post

You're right.we can ask them 101question & they promise the stars & rocket but change thier statement once the barfine is paid.just like LT covert to ST.
I did also say before, Pinays can go from zero to 100 degree in a flash, if you press the right buttons, and also from 100 degree to minus 20 degree if you poke the wrong places ..

And once they go to star fish, nothing can excite them to get back to normal, though sometimes money can tempt, but mostly, money is NOT a motivator, when it comes to pinays .. di ba ?
Old 05-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster (eP)

datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=etsys;7732292]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post

I did also say before, Pinays can go from zero to 100 degree in a flash, if you press the right buttons, and also from 100 degree to minus 20 degree if you poke the wrong places ..

And once they go to star fish, nothing can excite them to get back to normal, though sometimes money can tempt, but mostly, money is NOT a motivator, when it comes to pinays .. di ba ?

It goes both ways.
We also will be put off if she has a stuck up attitude or ask whether how much tip she will get.

And also depends on whether she is a popular sought after hottie or a desperate for client plain jane that she wants to spend more time w him.
For hotties ,most importantly is whether she likes him.

Last edited by datou; 05-09-2012 at 12:53 PM.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:47 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayoress View Post
Hello guys, dun zap me into moderation like you did to my twin The Mayor.

Many bros depend on me for their daily fix of succulent pinay meat

Not sure why Mayor got zapped into moderation in a few days.
i upz contributors like him, so just waiting for your posts.

I arriving AC tonite, any lobangs?
Hope my planned girl meet up tonite goes smoothly, don't become aeroplane.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 0
Mayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Not sure why Mayor got zapped into moderation in a few days.
He oredi said people dun like his posts.... many red eye lurkers in this forum.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:06 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

mayoress: while I just upped you 10 points, let me remind .. to get zap to moderation need more than people dun like the posts ..

I took 10 year to reach the measly points I have . because I too sometime shoot off without thinking

There are others, who one year, claim more than 2,000 points

It is not just about 'people dun like the post' it has to be like "many many people piss off .."

remember, for example, a person with 5 point can up a person 5 point, but zap only like 2 points or so.

So, if you (or rather, no offend - I am talking from experience) get zap to moderation, you must piss off a lot, lot, and a lot of people ..

Anyway, fret not .. cannot cash the points what ..

hence, when some people ask me "10 year only got 1,400 point meh ?" I smile and say "who care lah .. have, good, no have, don't matter much . "

Survival 101 - if it smell like shit, look like shit, gotta be shit, no need to touch and test .. di ba ?

So anybody who sound like boisterous, old man like me step away .. and let them have their day of glory ..
Old 05-09-2012, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AngelWorld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome likekaboss to this forum.. Haha! Anyway bros out there, have you guys tried nevera's junior standard room? How was it? Need some opinion as I'm gonna rock and roll at this hotel for my Nov trip..
Old 06-09-2012, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelWorld View Post
Welcome likekaboss to this forum.. Haha! Anyway bros out there, have you guys tried nevera's junior standard room? How was it? Need some opinion as I'm gonna rock and roll at this hotel for my Nov trip..
bro,the not so bad still ok.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
rs07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where is nevera hotel ?
Old 06-09-2012, 01:41 PM
Samster

AngelWorld: did you mean Devera hotel ?
Old 06-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose its devera. Better make your bookings early bro. This cat of rooms not easy to book.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yup,I agreed with bro gem08.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mrgolden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackurass View Post