The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-08-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 4
midnightwalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Looks like hardly can get any good massage these days. How about on the "Local" ML SLG page? Older ladies but any good ones for massage? Tried Ella a few times more than a year ago and was not bad.
Didn't try any of the "Local" expect for Qing Qing but if decent massages for me currently will recommend Zoya and Xin Er.

Zoya:
- If you want decent massage but super minimal sensual.
- Location however is quite complex and you may or may not have to contact trace
- SN

Xin Er:
- Decent Massage
- FN
- Location not sure if changed but it was good for me
- Con is her looks, many would say below average but im fine with it
Old 27-08-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Also another with a good connection with. She was in Singapore so long she practically is like a PR, doing community services etc. i remember she was listed much less at the later part and was just taking regulars and still got busted because of a stupid WeChat add. She was so lao jiao here till she was helping the other newer MLs to settle in.
I am not sure abt her status of ML, but tried was for fj. And yes thru her reco there was another name Lisa, which was quite good big C cupper.
Old 27-08-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Looks like hardly can get any good massage these days. How about on the "Local" ML SLG page? Older ladies but any good ones for massage? Tried Ella a few times more than a year ago and was not bad.
Why go to SLG for massage? There is no massage bed, no oil (usually) and its mostly for specials. Go to a spa where you can have all these things (including the happy ending). Many more choices.
Old 27-08-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Has any bro try this Eva?

https://sgvipclubs.com/index.php/property/52/en/eva
Old 27-08-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Why go to SLG for massage? There is no massage bed, no oil (usually) and its mostly for specials. Go to a spa where you can have all these things (including the happy ending). Many more choices.
But massage bed not big enough for them to lie beside you wor.
Old 27-08-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Keeping a couple of FR unposted due to the current strong winds.

Keep yr eyes open wide when going for your trysts.

Good luck.
Retired Hippo
remember to send it to the bot after a few week
Old 27-08-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 15
Aishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ah the LTD days! Pretty good standard of MLs then.

Before selling it to the Ah Tiongs, LTD was my go to stable for MLs. And most of the MLs then had at least a very respectable standard of arousing services. They could be SN or FN, but the minimum standard for MLs then was at least to provide proper sensual and catbath skills to make you high for the finale. Customers sextisfaction was in their game.

Feel, Fate, Pain, Passion, Hope, Chaste, Mint... aiyo cannot remember them all lol.
Wa seeing LTD again had me thinking back those wonderful days, my fav MLs Peace and Joy (GL area).
Old 27-08-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leandoer View Post
This new Natalie's intro

"I hereby intro this famous Natalie who is an expert in giving Nuru B2B Massage & Manhood treatment..."

Trying to leach off the OG Nat?

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 27-08-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
Hi thanks for FR bro, been eyeing her for a bit. When you say 'mid-30 woman's body' I'm going to assume she carries some weight yeah?
Hahaha I'm saying.... if a rocking figure is important for you, then give it a pass. I don't know how else to describe it, just a normal woman's body who's have had to keep late nights and not exercise a lot.
Old 27-08-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
This new Natalie's intro

"I hereby intro this famous Natalie who is an expert in giving Nuru B2B Massage & Manhood treatment..."

The fake natalie looks like Huizi/Jenny from SLG
https://sglonelyguy.online/jenny-massage/
Old 27-08-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
silenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to behold

another unbiased mr for "baby". I think compared to Cheryl , it is appropriate for me to post her mr here as it was one of the better massage I had so far (comparable to 7p but better).

looks 8/10
Very very similar to Tina's vibe. I'll put them into the same category(pre milf). Overall with makeup, looks young late 20s and confirm wount reject. looks will grow on you. if you think Tina is pretty, you'll find her pretty too.

central, easy parking across the road. for foot soldiers, i think have to walk abit(10mins?). Rather discreet , Shop house , climb stairs.

Environment 8/10
very similar to Cheryl's place. But a lot better. shower cubicle is bigger and they do use disposable bedsheet($5extra) for the massage bed etc.so hygiene lvl is good.

Massage 8.5/10
She is a pro for sure. a mixed of thai,chinese and Korean style. twist and turn your body with cracking of back, and really give you a good pull to relax your muscle. Really strong massage, can fight with the proper massage joints.

Sensual 8/10
cat bath but with only 1 hand, running from top to bottom with focus on the balls. Short HDLY , but rather asking you to be on your 4s, she will lift your kneels up with her thighs. Flip over and perform her version of JG. To me it's just like a hj , alot of variation. she was wearing a thin piece of see through wear but her Clevage line was so deep, it was a sight not to be missed lol. With a combination of hand movement, slight morn, her horny facial expression most bro would have surrender.
Finally she moved beside me and finished off with hj.

Overall verdict:
Will RTM I guess, but what I realised from my second visit to a HC is that you hardly get the full 1 hr as compared to visiting ml in slg. To break down the session, 20mins massage and 20 min sensual, 5 mins shower. was out within 45mins. But overall for the service quality(especially massage) I think it is a lot better than most ml I've tried in slg.

As for the damage, if you find TT's new price reasonable , youll find baby reasonable too. and she do provide extra if you topup.

Finally, thanks to bro onlyyou for the contact
Old 27-08-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
This new Natalie's intro

The OG Nat intro should include “提前预约有风险,飞机率是80%所以最好当天预约” Quote taken from her WeChat. lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 27-08-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Oh dear... is that what happened to her. Poor thing. She did leave quite suddenly. I was asking her after she left on WC but she never really explained. Just said she planned to come back. She was even in Malaysia inviting sg bros. Lol. She really liked it in Singapore.. Then suddenly her WC also deleted.

Ok memory less cloudy now. The tall Pain... yes ! got it, know it! Massage got strength that's why her moniker !
Actually, her real name was 彤彤, and 痛痛 was just a play on her name. And the English translation became Pain.
Old 27-08-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

oooh ya that website was quite good

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
LimiTed eDition bro.
Nolah its little tiger's den
Old 27-08-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come
I feel like I'm being KC by a ML. Long story short - 2nd time visiting her today, finished the deed and she proceeded to massage me. We TCSS during the massage. During the TCSS I briefly remarked that her place is huge and if she's staying alone or with others, she say alone and stated that I can stay with her if I want. I then told her how is she going to fetch customers with me being here. She say I can spend the night here after she's done with her work. I assumed she's joking and told her if she wish there will be a long Q of guys waiting to fill this spot. She then say "as if, you also don't want to". I stayed quiet for awhile before telling her that she's good at cracking jokes to which she replied "You think I'm joking?". I changed topic afterwards. After awhile I tried to leave as I don't want to hold her up and my time is up soon. She refused to let me go and tell me to lie down and rest more while she continue massaging me and say that it's fine as her next customer is quite some time later. Shortly after she tried to get me to go for round 2. But I was too drained up from the first shot so I rejected. Overall my session exceeded by 20 mins when I left. 2 hrs later she messaged me "Are you home? Thanks for today! Miss you" with a fly kiss emoticon too.

Need advice from bros, not sure how to handle this situation. I would love to visit her again but purely as a customer. Nothing more.

Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1