The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 22-05-2009, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Heard the the East end (The Kop) tix were sold out by lunch time...

I was slow and managed to get north end tix only.. Haiz...
Any bros sitting there?

Anyway, wonder if all the tix were sold out by today anot...
Old 22-05-2009, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
talismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Heard the the East end (The Kop) tix were sold out by lunch time...

I was slow and managed to get north end tix only.. Haiz...
Any bros sitting there?

Anyway, wonder if all the tix were sold out by today anot...
i tried to get the east end tickets in the evening from adidas, however i was told that all were sold out in sg, including courts and harry's bar. sigh
Old 22-05-2009, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Try Lower Grandstand if it's not too late. The East Stand (KOP) and Lower Grandstand comes with a free scarf. That's why it's sold first. Maybe people don't know that Lower Grandstand also have scarf plus it's also $88.
Old 23-05-2009, 12:34 AM
Samster

talismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Try Lower Grandstand if it's not too late. The East Stand (KOP) and Lower Grandstand comes with a free scarf. That's why it's sold first. Maybe people don't know that Lower Grandstand also have scarf plus it's also $88.
yeah. think i'll try that tmr! hopefully the lower grandstand tickets are still on sale
Old 23-05-2009, 04:20 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismanicme View Post
i tried to get the east end tickets in the evening from adidas, however i was told that all were sold out in sg, including courts and harry's bar. sigh
Tell u a secret ........... marketing strategy to create artificial impression of high demand ........ I can explain why you cannot get your tickets from Courts.

I have a relative who is a cashier there and inside story is they were only given twenty tickets to sell.......... after that they put BIG BIG SOLD OUT sign. ...... and I strongly believe this marketing con job is being repeated at the other sales outlet too.

bro snakehead
Old 23-05-2009, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Tell u a secret ........... marketing strategy to create artificial impression of high demand ........ I can explain why you cannot get your tickets from Courts.

I have a relative who is a cashier there and inside story is they were only given twenty tickets to sell.......... after that they put BIG BIG SOLD OUT sign. ...... and I strongly believe this marketing con job is being repeated at the other sales outlet too.

bro snakehead
hmm. sounds true, but where will the rest of the tickets go to?
Old 23-05-2009, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Nonsense la, instead of selling 1,200 or 500, you sell 20 tickets, and you call that generating demand? Duh.
Old 23-05-2009, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Courts didn't even know they were supposed to be involved in the ticket sales....they only knew after the press release and heard the big man himself had to rush down and collect the tickets personally...
Old 23-05-2009, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

What ever is the case, I do feel that the planning of tix sales is quite poor...

Though we know Adidas and Courts will be selling, the tix allocation is not done nicely..

I know Jurong Point Adidas on sell north gate tix, while some other outlet sell south or main etc..

Shouldnt the tix be evenly allocated?
Shouldnt everywhere get the same chances of securing better seats??
How about the scarfs issue? I didnt know got freebies until I read it here!

Haiz...
Old 24-05-2009, 12:41 AM
Samster

i just bought tickets for the east stand (the kop) this afternoon from Profitable Group. there wasn't a queue and thank god i found the place.
Old 24-05-2009, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MilkMan View Post
this coming Sunday's match - 24th May 2009 against Tottenham Hotspur will the last match for our long service and successful centre-half ---> Sammi Hyypia.
after this match he will be going to Bayer Leverkusen to end his playing career and hopefully he will come back to Anfield and be part of the coaching staff.
He had been a great service to Liverpool defence . Will miss him dearly .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 24-05-2009, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!

i bet sure max capacity crowd for liverpool's visit in july?.. hehe. lucky my wife pre-ordered the tickets for me through liverpool official fan club. i think is the hong lim cc area..

sami is going after today;s last match and i was wondering perhaps rafa could give the reins to Sami to select his starting 11 and tactics .. something along the lines which NYYankees also do. let the captain of the team decide the lineup for the last game of the season ( of course provided title already sealed up) ..

Knowing is not THE same as understanding.
Know as little as possible. Understand well the little you know

Old 24-05-2009, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I hope it will be a full house this year at the national stadium. I think it's a great idea to give scarfs to those in the east and west stand. Great spectacle to watch 20,000 people holdings scarfs. I'll be taking many photos for sure. Singaporeans love receiving free gifts ya? I'm sure people will go early to try to get the scarfs before it runs out.

Time to learn how to sing 'You'll never walk alone.' It'll be great if we can all sing that together. Imagine how electric the atmosphere will be! The last time in 2001, song sheets were distributed so that everyone can sing along. Sad to say, I didn't know the lyrics that well then, except for the chorus.
Old 25-05-2009, 02:10 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

BREAKING NEWS !

Arbeloa has put in a transfer request !
Old 25-05-2009, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
BREAKING NEWS !

Arbeloa has put in a transfer request !
where did u get that from? anyway if it's true he might pave the way for glen johnson

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1