The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1057 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro, tks.

Bro,

I kept the last duo, guimi from the same hometown on student visa, for almost 1 1/2 yrs. While we were making love, they would say 老公,你像皇帝一样的享受. They both serviced me at the same time. Once they were fighting to see who would be on top of me first. It was quite an unforgettable experience.

I have never kept a trio because it's very difficult to see three pretty girls of my type. I do know three Teochew cuties in China, but it would be complicated to get all three to come to study in SG. They have a fourth guimi who is quite pretty too. But a quartet would be more than I can handle, especially if it's for a year or longer.

I have many pictures of the Teochew girls. Several pics showing them skinny-dipping in a big pool.

I have written several modifications of the Timbuktu poem for the Teochew girls.

Bro Tim and I went SYT hunting,
Met four Teochew cuties skinny dipping.
They were four and we were two,
So, I bucked two n Timbuktu.

As Tim and I walked along the strand,
We saw three Teochew beauties, hand in hand,
They were three and we were two,
So, I bucked one and Timbuktu.

Have a great weekend and stay safe!

Bro WB
bro WB, 你太有材了!
Old 21-12-2020, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Every day threesome.
Old 21-12-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Starfiree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing, thanks
Old 23-12-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
SinAce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting thread, support!!
Old 02-01-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
bro WB, 你太有材了!
Bro,

Tks for your flattering words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMEDSUP View Post
Every day threesome.
Yes, isn't that wonderful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfiree View Post
Nice sharing, thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinAce View Post
Very interesting thread, support!!
Bros, tks.

Good evening,

I like to wish every samster here a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Huat Ah!

But stay safe and healthy pls.

Recently, a good friend and his wife died of COVID related illness in America.

We must never let our guard down. Wear a mask when outside your home, keep social distancing, and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.

Avoid crowds and seek immediate medical care if you're unwell. Fever, coughing, sore throat, loss of smell, headache, diarrhea, shortness of breath, dizziness or chest pain...

NO ONE IS SAFE UNTIL EVERY ONE IS SAFE!!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 03-01-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

I have a post in another thread: Are wives in Singapore gold-diggers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
I am starting to think the women in Singapore are unlikely to keep the marriage vows. They will only stay with the men when the times are good and will cast the husband aside when he cannot give her what she wants and will find fault with the husband and eventually divorce the husband.

Then she will make you pay either alimony or child maintenance if you have children or both. It seems that most women here are gold-diggers.

What do the brothers and sisters think?
Good afternoon to TS and all samsters,

You're right about the behavior of most wives and women. But most of them are not gold-diggers, they are hypergamous. All healthy, heterosexual women are hypergamous. It's in their genes and primitive brains, the result of 300,000 yrs of human evolution. Don't blame them.

A hypergamous woman is good, a gold digger is bad. Big difference.

Here is a nice article on hypergamy and incels.

"A Case for Female Hypergamy."

It is completely natural for women to choose the “best man.”

https://medium.com/moments-of-passio...y-b2a735094136

Your comments?

My advice? Strive to be the BEST man you possibly could. Study hard, work hard. Improve yourself every day, in every way.

It's not where you start, it's where you finish that counts.

Happy New Year and stay safe.

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 04-01-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good evening,

I like to wish every samster here a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Huat Ah!

But stay safe and healthy pls.

Recently, a good friend and his wife died of COVID related illness in America.

We must never let our guard down. Wear a mask when outside your home, keep social distancing, and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.

Avoid crowds and seek immediate medical care if you're unwell. Fever, coughing, sore throat, loss of smell, headache, diarrhea, shortness of breath, dizziness or chest pain...

NO ONE IS SAFE UNTIL EVERY ONE IS SAFE!!

Cheers!

Bro WB
My best US friend and his family also contracted COVID. But luckily, they only had mild symptoms and since recovered.

Stay safe!
Old 23-01-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hike View Post
My best US friend and his family also contracted COVID. But luckily, they only had mild symptoms and since recovered.

Stay safe!
Bro, must stay safe.

Everyone should wear a mask when outside and speak softly. Don't sing or shout!

https://www.theladders.com/career-ad...f-covid-19/amp

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 23-01-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Good afternoon,

I have not seen or met a new girl for the past 12 months.

I have to make do with my two long-term LPs. And we go out much less often, sometimes eating delivery food together at home. Life can get boring.

Could samsters here share how they are coping physically, sexually, emotionally and financially?

My two girls are coping quite well. The older one has had some success in real estate back home. The younger one is studying for her advanced diploma. She aspires to get admitted to NUS, NTU or SMU next year.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 23-01-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, must stay safe.

Everyone should wear a mask when outside and speak softly. Don't sing or shout!

https://www.theladders.com/career-ad...f-covid-19/amp

Cheers!

Bro WB
Latest update - his mother (in nursing home in another state) just passed away from COVID.
Really serious in USA.
Old 25-01-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 14
jackala is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackala is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello Bro Warbird,

I have spent my leisure time in the last two months reading through this thread and I wanted to thank you for continuously sharing your personal experiences and lessons such that others are able to benefit!

I am sure that the hours you have spent on reading information given by gurus/experts is not little and yet you help us all learn by selecting the most relevant and useful points.

I will begin my journey to becoming better by starting with the many books you have recommended!

It has been intriguing to learn that attraction can be looked at as both an art and science and I look forward to hearing from you whenever you find any new insights! I have much to learn from your growth mindset and determination to improve oneself at all stages of life!

I hope you are well, wishing you good health and good fortune!
Old 25-01-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
lymain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Latest update - his mother (in nursing home in another state) just passed away from COVID.
Really serious in USA.
May she rest in peace. Amen.
Old 04-02-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Really serious in USA.
Bro, sorry to hear that. RIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackala View Post
Hello Bro Warbird,

I have spent my leisure time in the last two months reading through this thread and I wanted to thank you for continuously sharing your personal experiences and lessons such that others are able to benefit!

I am sure that the hours you have spent on reading information given by gurus/experts is not little and yet you help us all learn by selecting the most relevant and useful points.

I will begin my journey to becoming better by starting with the many books you have recommended!

It has been intriguing to learn that attraction can be looked at as both an art and science and I look forward to hearing from you whenever you find any new insights! I have much to learn from your growth mindset and determination to improve oneself at all stages of life!

I hope you are well, wishing you good health and good fortune!
Bro, tks for your post.

You have made my day!

Attraction principles work in over 95% of healthy, heterosexual women who are not psychopathic gold diggers. There will always be very rare exceptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lymain View Post
May she rest in peace. Amen.
RIP.

Happy LNY to all samsters!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 06-02-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 781 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Kudos to you for being able to have duo, especially if they are not commercial FL. This something I have yet to achieve.
As for the butterfly fee of $100, I would be very worried that this rate becomes the new norm even after the pandemic. Anyway, each has its own. Have a great time bro!
me too.
i got a feeling the $100 butterfly fee will become the norm post-covid
Unless..... all the bros unite and not patronise any place that requires $100 fee min
Old 07-02-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Talking Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
me too.
i got a feeling the $100 butterfly fee will become the norm post-covid
Unless..... all the bros unite and not patronise any place that requires $100 fee min
Bro,

Buterfly tip of $100 is outrageous! And most of the current 'girls' are plastic and/or old aunties. I have never paid more than $50.

HH booking at Dynasty and Jade/China Doll was only $100 until 2015 when it was increased to $150.

I have not even met a girl I really like in the last 2 1/2 years.

If we get an influx of young and better looking girls to SG, these outrageous fees will surely decline. The plastic women and old aunties will then be happy to accept $30 for butterfly.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1