The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 01-06-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future
Re: Raw with MLs

😯this bro really daring,lol
Old 01-06-2022, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
😯this bro really daring,lol
I do not dare to do this
Old 03-06-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Took me quite a while to unlock a new gem. Multiple visits paid off when she finally agreed to spend a night with me at hotel. She thought that i will let her off with the usual massage and HJ just like in the shop. But i took over control and i can see she quite shocked.

I like the fact that she always like to talk dirty during our massage session and hence i invested time n money on her. But can see she talk big because when i took control in the hotel room, she was a bit lost. And once she started dripping, all she could do is grab pillow and bedsheet.

Finally unlocked her for FJ. Sliding in without protection. Gonna enjoy her till i get bored for a change.
Old 04-06-2022, 03:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
playboy96 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by horniez View Post
Yeap! Worked twice for me.

Once with a ML, accidentally slipped in and we just continue.

The other is with pro at Lor 8. Also grind until both bury tahan
Bro can share location for the Lor 8 one?
Old 04-06-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Took me quite a while to unlock a new gem. Multiple visits paid off when she finally agreed to spend a night with me at hotel. She thought that i will let her off with the usual massage and HJ just like in the shop. But i took over control and i can see she quite shocked.

I like the fact that she always like to talk dirty during our massage session and hence i invested time n money on her. But can see she talk big because when i took control in the hotel room, she was a bit lost. And once she started dripping, all she could do is grab pillow and bedsheet.

Finally unlocked her for FJ. Sliding in without protection. Gonna enjoy her till i get bored for a change.
Naughty boy met naive gal. If jusr to get the routine services, why waste time and money to book hotel. Haha, enjoy while it lasts. Once raw, unlikely to turn back liao.
Old 04-06-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Naughty boy met naive gal. If jusr to get the routine services, why waste time and money to book hotel. Haha, enjoy while it lasts. Once raw, unlikely to turn back liao.
naive gal mah

for sure she will know what could be happened in the hotel room ....
just wayang wayang only lah
Old 04-06-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Usually if you go fl, they will do capped bj or bbbj then caped fj. This kind of intense action one very dangerous. For example grinding till both buay tahan may become raw fj. Personally I got 2 incidents. The first I am fingering one ML with her lying down. Then I continue fingering her until her pussy is freaking wet. Then both of us decided to go toilet to continue (pussy juice dripping). I was grinding her and playing with her tits when she slipped my cock into her pussy. Regretted but banged her with her E cup tits pressing on the shower screen.

I was massaging her the 2nd time and also playing with her pussy. She was drenching wet and wants me to enter her ass raw. Lol! This time freak me out but she insisted I grind till I cum on her asshole.

Damn intense
Old 05-06-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Usually if you go fl, they will do capped bj or bbbj then caped fj. This kind of intense action one very dangerous. For example grinding till both buay tahan may become raw fj. Personally I got 2 incidents. The first I am fingering one ML with her lying down. Then I continue fingering her until her pussy is freaking wet. Then both of us decided to go toilet to continue (pussy juice dripping). I was grinding her and playing with her tits when she slipped my cock into her pussy. Regretted but banged her with her E cup tits pressing on the shower screen.

I was massaging her the 2nd time and also playing with her pussy. She was drenching wet and wants me to enter her ass raw. Lol! This time freak me out but she insisted I grind till I cum on her asshole.

Damn intense
You lucky boy.....

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 05-06-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
xxjaylim88xx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There was PRC ML in this spa in the central that I visited for BJs and HJs. The spa is your usual, BJ & HJ spa. One time, I ask the ML to be naked during our massage session after a lot of teasing and arousing. I then told her to lied down on the bed facing me after more teasing and playing.

I started to grind her outside her pussy with my cock, kissing her and sucking on her boobs. My cock eventually became so wet with her juices that it "accidentally" slipped in. My ML was shocked but never pushed me away. She was making even more soft moans into my ears as I pumped away. I guess she was afraid to make too much noise as sex was not allowed in the spa. I continued to pump her hard in missionary position. It was extremely turn on to see her expressions as as I fuck her without protection. Wish I could video that session.

I told her was cumming after pumping for God knows how long. She whispered to me not to cum inside her. I told her that I am going to make her have my baby. She whispered no but continue with her soft moans as I continued pumping harder and faster. As tempted as I was to cum inside her but the bigger head was thinking this time, so I pulled out as I was about to cum and ejaculated all over her body.

My adventures ended when she left our shores a couple of years back.

Last edited by xxjaylim88xx; 05-06-2022 at 04:11 PM.
Old 05-06-2022, 04:10 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

I remember picking up a girl at the Old Disco near Hereen, and we went to the hotel. Realised she was from Tanglin HC so easy to on.

When I asked her if she had condoms, she said she was "clean" and just tested.
Thankfully she was. She called me for more sessions later, wasn't keen on a relationship- was just a ONS.

Another WL girl I dated had after morning pills and birth control pills in her handbag.

So I think doing raw with customers is not as rare. They might let us think it is.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 05-06-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

If raw sex is not something you plan, do not even grind outside the pussy. When it's very wet and slippery, slipping in is just a matter of a bit of grinding. Pregnancy is one, STD is another. Why makes yourself worry for nothing?
Old 05-06-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I remember picking up a girl at the Old Disco near Hereen, and we went to the hotel. Realised she was from Tanglin HC so easy to on.

When I asked her if she had condoms, she said she was "clean" and just tested.
Thankfully she was. She called me for more sessions later, wasn't keen on a relationship- was just a ONS.

Another WL girl I dated had after morning pills and birth control pills in her handbag.

So I think doing raw with customers is not as rare. They might let us think it is.
THC ML sounds like N***a huh 😆
Old 05-06-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If raw sex is not something you plan, do not even grind outside the pussy. When it's very wet and slippery, slipping in is just a matter of a bit of grinding. Pregnancy is one, STD is another. Why makes yourself worry for nothing?
Can’t tell mah. Some nuru you then they grind you. Some they cannot tahan then they grind you. So far see how good big head is.
Old 05-06-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 20
garagez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
guys, where do u buy tongkat ali in stores in sg? don't tell me buy from the sellers here in sammyboyforum, afraid it might not be discreet enough because they'll send it to our home addressses, right?

Ninja van have collection at locker near yr location
Old 05-06-2022, 11:39 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
THC ML sounds like N***a huh 😆
honestly I forgot her name already bro.

she came with her friend who also worked there, I think she had FF cups, like huge and bigger than my friends head.

then we went to the hotel, and my friend text me from his room say sure can on one because he met them at HC and asked them out.

So mine was not as big but she was horny like hell. Can see all her ML skills come out.

Honestly, only time I screwed a WL raw. Heng never get anything. I didn't dare to meet her after, because she wanted a 3some.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1